Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Triple digits by 2018?  (Read 790 times)
pera (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 261

­バカ

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:07:38 PM

Do you think we could see sub $1k prices at some point next year? I mean, is that even a possibility?

Thanks

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:17:40 PM

Whenever bitcoin price falls a little, some people starts to talk about crash, die and similar things. Those are who were talking about 100000 dollar and moon yesterday. All these fluctuations in price are normal. Now the price is being corrected and soon it will rise again.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:18:26 PM

No, no way. There's no reason for it to crash to three digits while there are so many reasons to go higher.

Things are looking exciting for Bitcoin in the future. More conventional financial party will be joining in, starting with CME's futures trading in about a week. That means more institutional fund coming in, most likely driving the price further upwards. Looking at technical side, we also have so many great developments incoming: Lightning Network, Atomic swap, Schnorr signature, and the recently published micropayment channel

We may swing on 6k - 9k range in the upcoming months, but not three digits. It's just impossible.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:19:37 PM

Do you think we could see sub $1k prices at some point next year? I mean, is that even a possibility?

Thanks
There is a possibility, so from 100% that can be 0.001%.

Whenever bitcoin price falls a little, some people starts to talk about crash, die and similar things.

Haha so true, people are seeing bitcoin is dying when it is on correction and when it is pumping they are supporting it with their mouthful words. If it is not bitcoin is gonna die, bitcoin will be 3 digits, 2 digits or 1 digit. I don't understand why people are asking such questions like this if they know the answer.  Roll Eyes

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pera (OP)

­バカ

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:23:37 PM

No, no way. There's no reason for it to crash to three digits while there are so many reasons to go higher.

Things are looking exciting for Bitcoin in the future. More conventional financial party will be joining in, starting with CME's futures trading in about a week. That means more institutional fund coming in, most likely driving the price further upwards. Looking at technical side, we also have so many great developments incoming: Lightning Network, Atomic swap, Schnorr signature, and the recently published micropayment channel

We may swing on 6k - 9k range in the upcoming months, but not three digits. It's just impossible.

Unlikely maybe, but impossible? really? last time we had a triple digits price was in March, that's just eight months ago...

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:41:02 PM

Yeah, I think people like to forget we were around 1k just a year ago..haha
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:42:58 PM

Technologically bitcoin is a revolution. Economically its getting a form of ponzi.
With no actual value to back it, it's increase in price is totally depended on the new investors investing in it.
Though it will not die, we could see back the 3 digit figure when the investors can no longer wait to redeem profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:02:57 PM

For such a sharp increase in the price there are no prerequisites. Imagine how much money you need to invest in capitalization of bitcoin? It seems to me that bitcoin should not be an investment asset. He can't Finance the production and is doomed to turn into a bubble. It seems to me that now bitcoin needs to become tender. This will reduce the growth rate but will increase the popularity.
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:05:16 PM

hahaah. I was thinking triple digit thousands. I thought you were talking about $100k, and then i realized you were talking about under $1000 and I was like wtf?!?!

no. no. just no. hahaah. No Bitcoin will never be under a thousand again. the next few days will likely be the only time it is ever in 4 digits again.

People are absolute piling into Bitcoin. Huge organic growth. Wall Street will enter the game next year. In 6 months we'll laugh at how tiny a price $10k was.
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:35:33 PM

hahaah. I was thinking triple digit thousands. I thought you were talking about $100k, and then i realized you were talking about under $1000 and I was like wtf?!?!

no. no. just no. hahaah. No Bitcoin will never be under a thousand again. the next few days will likely be the only time it is ever in 4 digits again.

People are absolute piling into Bitcoin. Huge organic growth. Wall Street will enter the game next year. In 6 months we'll laugh at how tiny a price $10k was.

Same here, when I read the title I thought OP was talking about triple digit thousands too (100k+).

Its very possible that next year we might achieve 100k or maybe around 2019, but make no mistake, Bitcoin is going up more and more the following months. So 10k will look very cheap in the following months and many people will regret not having bought some BTC during these days.
DjTremor

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Unlikely maybe, but impossible? really? last time we had a triple digits price was in March, that's just eight months ago...

I strongly believe three digits. Why not, it's highly possible. We already know the potential and the demand. People are buying it and holding it. It becama a stable ecosystem throught digital asset management.

Big fund management companies are also interested in bitcoin.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:03:36 PM

But let me ask you a question first, would you be happy if the price drops below $1000 again? if not, then why are you asking this kind of crap in here?

I dont understand why you all are kinda complaining about the prices the whole day, why are you so inconformist? lets go mate, enjoy the price, buy some beers with the profit that you made from the last pump, there is no reason for being worried about if it can drops again to less than one thousand dollars.

And it is obviously that it would not, if a bubble crashes, it would not drop by more than 90%, because it is impossible.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

Whenever bitcoin price falls a little, some people starts to talk about crash, die and similar things. Those are who were talking about 100000 dollar and moon yesterday. All these fluctuations in price are normal. Now the price is being corrected and soon it will rise again.

That's the sad truth about this community when they see a slight dip in price some inexperienced user will start a thread about crash, die and all and other users gets carried away by these kind of posts and ends up selling out bitcoin only to regret later like I did during 2016

Am I spamming? Report me!
pera (OP)

­バカ

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:25:23 PM

[...]

And it is obviously that it would not, if a bubble crashes, it would not drop by more than 90%, because it is impossible.

Huh previous bitcoin crashes dropped more than 90%, why would that be impossible this time?

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:44:46 PM

Bitcoin is dead  Roll Eyes
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:57:06 PM

Legit.
People are easily persuaded specially the newbies in the market. For instance, BTC's price is 11k$ yesterday and now it falls to 9k$. Many mindset will go to "Ow BTC will crashed to 5k$ again, but this trends are pretty obvious in the market today, especially because there are still not much adoption in BTC, even the great gold took a millenia before it have a global adoption but the WORLD is so small right now, you can send information in split seconds across the globe. Never understimate the power of the internet. Most of the holders of BTC are billionaires and millionaires that why they are taking advantage of the holding and selling but sooner or later they will sold out and the price will go down and then BTC will diversify to people and slowly the market will have a stable price.

There are still places that don't want change but let's see for another 5 years on how this will turn out. This milestone is one of the greatest of mankind and BTC under 100k$ is still undervalued compared to the world supply.

I'm seeing BTC @ 40k$ in 2018.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:07:16 AM

Thanks
I think it is you are the one that needs to explain to us why you think that is even a possibility? The price of Bitcoin did not went up just because some whales pumped the price of bitcoin, it has gone up because  there has been many developments in this year that made bitcoin a lot more attractive for investors and for regular users like ourselves so to think we are going back to those prices is a huge mistake.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:43:28 AM

I mean there's a possibility for that to happen but a chance is really the way the price resurging at a fast pace it is safe to say that bitcoin in 2018 will not fall below three digits. I think the price will continue to move forward in 2018 although we'll be some price fall down because in a trading industry price tend to rise and fell which is something we could not prevent if that happens it is not going to be like its going to be a triple digit. Stay positive that it will maintain a high price.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:56:59 AM

Legit.
People are easily persuaded specially the newbies in the market. For instance, BTC's price is 11k$ yesterday and now it falls to 9k$. Many mindset will go to "Ow BTC will crashed to 5k$ again, but this trends are pretty obvious in the market today, especially because there are still not much adoption in BTC, even the great gold took a millenia before it have a global adoption but the WORLD is so small right now, you can send information in split seconds across the globe. Never understimate the power of the internet. Most of the holders of BTC are billionaires and millionaires that why they are taking advantage of the holding and selling but sooner or later they will sold out and the price will go down and then BTC will diversify to people and slowly the market will have a stable price.

There are still places that don't want change but let's see for another 5 years on how this will turn out. This milestone is one of the greatest of mankind and BTC under 100k$ is still undervalued compared to the world supply.

Very well put. And yes I agree on $40k in 2018, though I wouldn't be surprised if like with the rest of my future price guesses I have to readjust that upwards a few times next year.
neurotypical

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:06:55 AM

Legit.

I see $40k too, but $100k+ is a bit of a stretch. I see easily $100k+ by 2020. Lightning Network will be operative, so we will finally have global, instant, cheap crypto backed by cryptogold, at this point the wallets will be very easy to use, anyone will be able to use bitcoin, no more complains of transactions not happening fast and so on. Since the network will be backed by BTC itself, I see it going x10 current prices minimum.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: