Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go Down  (Read 3245 times)
elie_s

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:57:38 PM

It's correcting I'm sure bitcoin will rise again

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

It's correcting I'm sure bitcoin will rise again

Yes Indeed, a correction is a term they use to stabilize Bitcoin and halting the pumping in order to justify the bubble.
Bitcoin is unstoppable but the dumping is pretty normal as all Crypto-Currencies are facing the same situations like Bitcoin's.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:01:45 PM

It's just a small correction and it will continue to moon. I hope this wont kill altcoins market again.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:55:14 PM

After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?
Yes it is very normal when we are reaching peaks there will be whales or groups that will sell to cause the price again to get down. And thats how the new investors are suffering when they deposited or invested to gain the market cap these old timers will do their job of taking profit. Well, it will be fine soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:05:43 PM

I read a lot of info and discussion , lot of people are saying that it is a bear trap rignt now .

They think it will decrease more .

What do you think ?  Smiley

It will not really goes down more than 40% from the highest price, less than a week Bitcoin will pump hard and harder.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Salex90

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:07:28 PM

Just like it did a few weeks ago before it raised a lot.
It will come back up.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:22:59 PM

At this moment the price of the bitcoin already 9700 dollars and I think it will increase again after few hours. It is normal that the price of bitcoin decrease. The better you gonna do right now buy bitcoin and for sure after weeks you will be happy to the result because you earn a lot of profit because the price for sure will increase again. Hold your bitcoin keep buying bitcoin.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:26:48 PM

I also want to know what is the cause of bitcoin price down, if can know so can reduce the loss, because now it is not just bitcoin but also altcoin also down
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:30:40 PM

I also want to know what is the cause of bitcoin price down, if can know so can reduce the loss, because now it is not just bitcoin but also altcoin also down

The cause of Bitcoin price down was there are users who sold their Bitcoin once the price reach certain amount, these investors are the one who have a target amount to sell. But do not worry because eventually they will buy again and that will result for the Bitcoin to increase again. The rise and fall of Bitcoin happens everytime someone bought or someone sold their coins. So if a whale sold or bought a coin it will really impact the market.
hilda483

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:32:54 PM

After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?
It quite as expected for the price of bitcoin to pullback after forming a new highest high although the volatility and momentum has decrease a bit this is as result of many holders capitalizing on the price hike and quickly sold off or dump some coins which resulted in dip pullback nevertheless the price will bounce back and push upward to $15,000 before the year runs out because presently there is massive buying in the market.

Bitcoin gained way too much ground. Now we have it advertised on The Big Bang Theory, but god knows what impact will that have on it. Maybe it will rise, but as far as I can see, it went down.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:10:08 PM

I read a lot of info and discussion , lot of people are saying that it is a bear trap rignt now .

It will not really goes down more than 40% from the highest price, less than a week Bitcoin will pump hard and harder.

Bitcoin price is volatility the pump and dump happen was really normal but the price is stil huge almost all altcoin are stil in red tide.
I have a high feeling that bitcoin will pump up again so stay tuned for more update if you want for a good profit buy now.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:15:32 PM

Bitcoin price is volatility the pump and dump happen was really normal but the price is stil huge almost all altcoin are stil in red tide.
I have a high feeling that bitcoin will pump up again so stay tuned for more update if you want for a good profit buy now.

It's true. It is not a surprise for us anymore if we can see that bitcoin price will go down and will go up because it is very normal nowadays. I regretted that I did not buy more bitcoin when the price was still $5000.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:16:28 PM

this is common in the market, we'll see, the possibility that will happen, the future also I'm sure will surely ride again
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:17:27 PM

At this moment the price of the bitcoin already 9700 dollars and I think it will increase again after few hours. It is normal that the price of bitcoin decrease. The better you gonna do right now buy bitcoin and for sure after weeks you will be happy to the result because you earn a lot of profit because the price for sure will increase again. Hold your bitcoin keep buying bitcoin.
I agree.I am also expecting this dump because bitcoin price had really increased so fast in just a day and now it's taking its vice versa a little dumping.But for sure it will rise up again just what others are also expecting.Good luck to those buyers.A huge profit is really waiting for you.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:24:29 PM

this is common in the market, we'll see, the possibility that will happen, the future also I'm sure will surely ride again

I agree with you, maybe next week there will be a spike in prices for bitcoin. Many want bitcoin, but few want to sell it.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

that's normal, and it's always happen after peak high, there are a lot of newbies was asking if it's the time to buy and I told them noooooooo, tht's gonna be a mistake don't do it. never buy in high price.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:29:01 AM

It is reasonable in it was predictable that  bitcoin went down after two days increasing more than 2500 usd

I guess that is normal, bitcoin's price is always changing, it is either because of the forks or because of whales. This two that I have mentioned is the usual reason why the price of bitcoin is always changing besides of its volatility, we might not want to experience its price correction, sp you guys always check out the price of bitcoin and convert some if you needed to, to have profits.
tientien6

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

Bitcoin will not go down and it will increase until bitcoin is considered an international currency and traded on the market... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:42:03 AM

Don't panic selling, its just correcting its price. hold strong your bitcoins.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:45:51 AM

It's always the same Smiley) There will be a dump after a big pump cause the whales sold all their Bitcoin at the highest price already then they want to dump it to buy it back at lower price. It's the way how people get profit in trading. LOL. Maybe they need a huge amount of money to prepare for their Christmas. But it's no need to worry, the price of Bitcoin is increasing back although really slow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: