Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:58:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin go Down  (Read 3250 times)
GuardiollaJosep1259

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:01:33 AM

Don't panic selling, its just correcting its price. hold strong your bitcoins.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:34:45 AM

For me bitcoin is no down specially the goverment will joined bitcoin.If the situation to all country combined and not angry the bitcoin.The bitcoun is go down and down.It depends the situation and status of bitcoin.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:40:13 AM

bitcoin was so huge nowadays, price reach $16900, but i think it is normal if the bitcoin will fall down or rise up, we can't speculate if what will happen on the bitcoin price after the following years.
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:34:59 PM

I think 'Bitcoin futures'  messed everything up.  They are some how manipulating the price... Lips sealed
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:26:59 PM

i think its normal thing so don't panic and don't sell your bitcoin right away just be patience and wait for big comeback I'm sure bitcoin price will increase again I think it's better to buy btc now.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:38:05 PM

After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?

This is a normal thing in crypto world, but i doubt there are big group or organization who are controlling and manipulating the price of some coins. Its better to hold your bitcoin because its still a positive year for the king of crypto. My belief in bitcoin will never change no matter what happen

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:51:57 PM

After the top there always a down...is it only a natural assetment of market or someone control this market and try  to cut off the new investitor of last period?

As of this moment, the Bitcoin is keep on decreasing as this is the normal flow in trading, which is up and down. We cannot predict what will happen in the future so if the price is going down, this is the best time to buy. I believe that Bitcoin will still reach its highest price again as it was happened many times. So don't be discourage about it because Bitcoin is too big to fail in the market. The demands are still high so we better to invest now and hold for a long term. Bitcoin has a great future for all of us and many people are benefited from it so keep on investing.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:00:46 PM

this is just normal the up and down of the price of the coin, but the other is afraid that it would fall down like what happen wayback 2014-2015 they have no assurance on when bitcoin will stop on increasing but for me when the bitcoin price falls down it is the best time to buy and wait until it will increase again
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

Rising and dropping of the price of bitcoin is part of our economy and industry in bitcoin and it is always happen on online market. Furthermore, as of now the price of bitcoin was falling down and I hope it would not continue on falling because it may lead to low income.
Dwi Saputra

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:15:11 PM

yeah... i thinks its fluctuative caused by world economy effect.. maybe Undecided
dknight456

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:16:15 PM

I think that what we noticed today from Btc is maybe a flash crash (like temporary dip - NOT A CRASH), i wouldn't panic at all over this.  I do still think that there will be a sustained correction at some point though.
Dan D. Lion

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:57:44 PM

There does seem to be a very strong correlation between Bitcoin price up and Bitcoin Cash down and vice versa.  The launch of Coinbase's BCH handling capability has caused it to shoot up, with the accompanying drop in BTC.  I believe long term they should both be owned.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:51:05 PM

Rising and dropping of the price of bitcoin is part of our economy and industry in bitcoin and it is always happen on online market. Furthermore, as of now the price of bitcoin was falling down and I hope it would not continue on falling because it may lead to low income.
true, it is part of economic activity. let alone bitcoin is strongly influenced by demand and supply. well, do not have to worry about the price that drops after the high price, because the price will bounce.

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:53:58 PM

yeah... i thinks its fluctuative caused by world economy effect.. maybe Undecided
Yes bitcoin price is going down right now, but it is normal, we all know that the price of bitcoin is not yet stable since before so its okay, and we also know that eventhough the price of bitcoin is going down after a few days the price of it is will pump again and the price of it will back in the track.

Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:59:50 PM

This is a normal phenomenom.its just correction.we shouldn't be surprise even if it dips further to 10k.This eventually opens up for altcoins to soar.
Bitcoin is just gathering momentum.it will really come up high very soon.Its better u buy some now
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:10:00 AM

Bitcoin  going down today time to bid at 12,000$ hope my bid will fill. I think many investor waiting that bitcoin falling down and they will buy again bulk for holding in long term.
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:16:18 AM

Allot of people are pannic selling today and buying coins that have been hyped in the media today. A good example is Verge (XVG), it has already began it's dump. People who bought in are sleeping by now and won't get a pleasant supprise when they get up in the morning.
Verge won't get a real rise untill they get their wraith out.
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:18:19 AM

I literally laugh the media whenever they announce something like "Bitcoin Crashes", "Bitcoin is at $17,000", they are always late and just tell us something we already know.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:19:03 AM

Correct, there is no permanent when there is up there should be a down flow of bitcoin price and even altcoins. Just hold and stay calm for it will surely go back and will rise again.

judgememes

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:19:46 AM

The rollercoasted has only went up so far. Maybe it was designed without a fall, will be interesting to see
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: