Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:50:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All MAJOR exchanges are down!! What is going on??  (Read 707 times)
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:44:34 PM

Coinbase said the number of users online was 8 times higher than the peak during the June/July madness. Can you imagine how many people this is? Crypto is growing exponentially in adoption and investment... We're in for a crazy in 2018 my friends!

8 times! That explains the slow websites. I couldn't get on BitcoinTicker, this forum went down several times, if you could connect at all. Now it's just a peak, but how are we going to handle the traffic when it's like that permanently? 
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:49:00 PM

Last day I experience network failure in blockchain it took almost 3 hours before I had successfuly transfer some of my fund to another wallet then while ago this forum was unable to open and says network busy or network failure that's why I failed to do my signature campaigns. I am worried especially that the price drops now I thinks something wrong is happening with bitcoin same as the market of all cryptos.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:33:01 PM

Coinbase said the number of users online was 8 times higher than the peak during the June/July madness. Can you imagine how many people this is? Crypto is growing exponentially in adoption and investment... We're in for a crazy in 2018 my friends!

8 times! That explains the slow websites. I couldn't get on BitcoinTicker, this forum went down several times, if you could connect at all. Now it's just a peak, but how are we going to handle the traffic when it's like that permanently? 

8 times is really quite astounding but it's also worrying as you said that the exchanges can't handle it, that level of traffic will one day be the normal daily traffic and so exchanges etc will have to find a way to improve so that they can handle that level of traffic and even much higher. If they do not it will only lead to more issues and spread FUD throughout the market and put off new investors.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:04:09 AM

All major exchanges  coinbase, bitstamp, kraken down all at same time!  BITCOIN price is going down as well...  what is really going on?

Any government intervention or so???
Bitcoin is going up and there is a lot of people trying to purchase coins that they received when they cashed their altcoins out. That is why the price is not stable.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
superhelper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:18:50 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 03:37:31 AM by superhelper

I was quite worried about the issue, But now it seems everything else will be okay. You can notice that market is going to be normal again!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: