Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] KNCMINER DAY 1 DELIVERY SATURN 200GH/SEC  (Read 3177 times)
nutschig

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:15:49 PM

I predict an ROI of 120 BTC.

Wrong usage of ROI: I predict an income of 120 BTC.
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:25:32 PM

you really think that this is the reason why someone should pay 3 times the value? he could rather invest 66BTC into 3 different "mining companys" and would still get 100% more even if 1 of those are scammers... not to mention that a physical device is a disadvantage... When you invest in a company with 10 devices you still get 90% of the hashing power in case 1 fails... not to mention that you dont have all the trouble by setting them up, heat / noise problems whatsoever...

By the amount of similar replies in here you should think about closing this thread and opening a new one with a more realistic idea of a price...
Good luck go troll elsewhere Avalon is selling for $8k for 1/3rd the hash my price is extremly realistic for 1st day delivery dont like the price feel free to leave.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:49:14 PM

lol, compare your "preorder" of an unproofen device with no fix delivery date to a device where you can mine NOW... what an i***t...
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:07:11 PM

lol, compare your "preorder" of an unproofen device with no fix delivery date to a device where you can mine NOW... what an i***t...

Yes i forgot that avalon batch #3 has shipped and people will get it right away....rigghht. Learn some english and some basic logic skills than initiate your trolling again.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:16:04 PM

how long is the order que? 3 days?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:47:26 PM

3 days for pre orders 1-500 then regular orders are much longer probably a few weeks or a month
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:52:59 PM

3 days for pre orders 1-500 then regular orders are much longer probably a few weeks or a month

speculation or fact?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:32:48 PM

speculation or fact?

Fact for 1-500, and from kncs past communications that seems to be the consesus. If its going to take 3 days for orders 1-500 it will take at least a few weeks or a month for orders that are in the thousands.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:35:45 PM

Yes i forgot that avalon batch #3 has shipped and people will get it right away....rigghht.

hey is something wrong with your eyes? did you check the dates of those orders you refer to? they are a month old, when BTC had a 50% higher value and 3 difficulty increases earlier... god i hate idiots.

Stay alone in your pitiful thread while I watch you losing all your damn money while BTC price is dropping and the difficulty is increasing. NOONE will buy your order for 16000+ USD...
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 10:01:40 PM

Yes i forgot that avalon batch #3 has shipped and people will get it right away....rigghht.

hey is something wrong with your eyes? did you check the dates of those orders you refer to? they are a month old, when BTC had a 50% higher value and 3 difficulty increases earlier... god i hate idiots.

Stay alone in your pitiful thread while I watch you losing all your damn money while BTC price is dropping and the difficulty is increasing. NOONE will buy your order for 16000+ USD...

I guess by a month ago you mean yesterday, right? Where a 60gh avalon 2 pre order was sold for 156BTC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245629.msg2634236#msg2634236

I guess you must really hate yourself since only idiot here is you.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 05:28:27 AM

I guess by a month ago you mean yesterday, right? Where a 60gh avalon 2 pre order was sold for 156BTC

If you dont understand the difference between batch 2 and the assurance of a "cancel if it arrives too late" and batch 3 then GO HOME! I hate idiots!
kudzu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 12:54:45 PM

I have a day 1 orders to sell 400?
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:49:16 PM

you really think that this is the reason why someone should pay 3 times the value? he could rather invest 66BTC into 3 different "mining companys" and would still get 100% more even if 1 of those are scammers... not to mention that a physical device is a disadvantage... When you invest in a company with 10 devices you still get 90% of the hashing power in case 1 fails... not to mention that you dont have all the trouble by setting them up, heat / noise problems whatsoever...

By the amount of similar replies in here you should think about closing this thread and opening a new one with a more realistic idea of a price...

What mining company offer 3 times up the hash rate at the same cost?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:22:17 PM

If you dont understand the difference between batch 2 and the assurance of a "cancel if it arrives too late" and batch 3 then GO HOME! I hate idiots!

Yes we've clarified this already that you hate yourself, since all an idiot does is yell IDIOT without proper arguments or proof to back their statements up.

Your whole argument was your price is high, when you got your face owned with a 60gh unit selling for 156BTC, you cry more like the little bitch that you are. Stay home where you are and get some rope to hang your useless self.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:28:00 PM

Uhh Avalon you IDIOT, god I hate idiots, IDIOT. Avalon batch 2 cause its going to ship tomorrow IDIOT! I need to remind myself to start self moderated threads to keep the trolls out lol
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:38:53 AM

Uhh Avalon you IDIOT, god I hate idiots, IDIOT. Avalon batch 2 cause its going to ship tomorrow IDIOT! I need to remind myself to start self moderated threads to keep the trolls out lol

Not sure what mental issues you have, but you might want to retread my question.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:02:04 AM

Not sure what mental issues you have, but you might want to retread my question.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:03:07 AM

I was being sarcastic quoting esienretard
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 12:49:45 AM

BUMP
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile