Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] KnC Miner Jupiter shares: $77 ~4Ghash/s (85/100 shares Left)  (Read 854 times)
bitwhizz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 07:45:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244789.msg2637476#msg2637476

Leviatus crypto-mining group

We have decided to organise a group buy for the KnC miner Jupiter. We are issuing 100 shares at  bitcoins each. Price may vary based on exchange rate. 6 shares will be reserved for the organisers. 94 shares at  BTC per share will cover all costs including shipping and set-up.

Are we qualified?

Yes, we already have a mining operation which has been running for several months. We are looking to expand into the ASIC game

Are we trustworthy?

Yes, we can offer photo identification of the team behind the mining operation if needed. I have been an active member on this forum for almost a year. I have been involved in several transactions and currently run a Litecoin mining operation with an associate.

Where will the mining rig be situated?

The KnC mining rig ‘Jupiter’ will be situated in southwest London, UK. The shares issued are only for a holding in the KnC Jupiter, not part of our overall mining group. The Rigs will be covered by insurance.

When will dividends be paid out?

Dividends will be paid out every Two weeks. Each shareholder will be paid a dividend depending on the amount of shares they hold.

Why do you need an investment from the public?

We don’t, we are financially capable of ordering several of these mining rigs with our own capital, however there are risks involved when ordering from KnC miner. We want to share the risks and rewards for those that invest with us.

Any questions, Identity verification or anything else, please let us know and we shall supply it.

- - -

Below is a description of our share offering:

Payment Address - 19VeHMyaHjcTzXS2FXKasFRvwPbwXDxE9X

This group buy is intended to give forum members the opportunity to purchase hashing power through the recently launched KnC Miner (https://www.kncminer.com) company located in Stockholm, Sweden. I have structured the purchase so that members can get involved in ASIC mining using the KnC Jupiter device without having to pay the full ~70BTC for their own machine.

Offering:
- 94 shares at  each are available. (100 shares in total, including 6 shares owned by the organisers)
- Each share is worth approximately 4Gh/s of hashing power
- Each share entitles the owner to 1/100 of the BTC proceeds from a KNC Miner Saturn mining 24/7 for a minimum of 30 months*, payment will be made to the address of the shareholders bi-weekly. (*Miner breaking after 12 month warranty, random acts of nature like data center burns down, internet downtime, etc. not covered in 24/7 for 30 months. If mining is no longer profitable before the end of the 30 month period, mining will cease)
- The 6 outstanding shares will be owned by the organisers as payment for maintenance of the miner, peripheral hardware needed UPS, possible router etc.
- After 30 months we will consider decommissioning and possibly selling the miner if it is no longer profitable to run. This can be put to a shareholder vote.
- Organiser shares will cover maintenance, insurance of equipment from theft, and work including initial set up (not electricity).

IN CASE OF NON DELIVERY:
We take no responsibility for the possibility that KnC Miner does not deliver the miner. There is a certain level of risk which is taken on by shareholders, you can never 100% guarantee anything when it comes to pre-orders. By purchasing shares, you agree that you understand the risks involved and agree that the organisers accept no liability in the case of non-delivery. We will, of course, do everything within our power to recover the costs and reimburse our shareholders, less a 1% fee for our time/management.

To purchase shares, send  per share to address:

19VeHMyaHjcTzXS2FXKasFRvwPbwXDxE9X

- PM me/and post the transaction ID in this thread. ONLY use sending addresses you fully control. I will use the sending address for BTC payouts for your share ownership and if you request change of payout address I will require that you can sign your share purchase address to make this happen OR I WILL NOT CHANGE THE RECEIVING ADDRESS. This is for your own protection.

If I have forgotten anything or you require more info etc. Please feel free to ask/post in this thread.
Should the Group Buy not sell all 94 available shares within 3 weeks I reserve the right to refund all share holders their purchase price -1% for transaction fees and management of the group buy.

(Thanks to TheSwede75 and SilentSonicBoom for their similar group buy that I used as a template for my group buy)

Group buy status - shares sold:

riclas - 9 BTC ; 12 shares

please check

http://leviatus.moonfruit.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 08:44:51 PM

"- Each share entitles the owner to 1/100 of the BTC proceeds from a KNC Miner Saturn mining 24/7 for a minimum of 30 months*"...

Same issue here... So... Saturn or Jupiter? make up your mind...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: