Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO] VONE New Lending Platform With Cold Storage Device Decentralized  (Read 19446 times)
larrytbo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

Well TeHMaGe Just banned me once more.
He goes into the Slack channel telling everyone to have faith.
I asked him:
1. If he Knows Lucas personally
2. Has heard from Lucas in the past 24 Hours
3. Knows what beach Lucas is sitting on counting our money.

He told me He couldn't answer those questions right now.
Then Said Its not over, Keep the faith.

I called him a fool if he still trusted Lucas, and asked what proof he had it wasn't over.

He didn't like that I called him a fool and banned me...

Good Luck to all, with luck it will come back, but My guess is V-Two will be out to take your money in a week if it hasn't launched already

TeHMaGe you're a ban happy teenager, grow up and learn to deal with things like an adult.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Girth Brookes

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:42:46 AM

He got us..

"Lucas Santino is the primary antagonist of the tactical role-playing video-game known as Jagged Alliance.
Lucas Santino was a member of the Richards' research team on the fictional south Atlantic island known as Metavira. When they discovered the healing properties of the Sap from trees on the island (which had once been a nuclear test site), he decided to betray the Richards, kill his team-mates, burn down the lab, and seize the Sap for his own use. He then hired the Red-Shirt Army to help seize the island and control the only source of the Sap (as the trees could not naturally reproduce). The Richards then hired A.I.M.(Association of International Mercenaries) to oppose them. This began the Metaviran Conflict."
hinch77

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:08:15 PM

Hey Lucas - you will be found - and criminally prosecuted you piece of shit

And NSA Key - you're another one - you should be ashamed of how you treated the investors

Over 20,000 people invested into this platform and NOT one fucking answer from any of you

You scumbags initiated the 2FA on ALOT of our accounts which were not activated just so we couldn't withdraw our funds

I will be contacting my attorney and the goddam SEC and the State AG on this

ALL of you will be found and prosecuted no matter how long it takes or what it takes

Karma is a bitch and boy you better watch your back

futur666

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

Hey Lucas - you will be found - and criminally prosecuted you piece of shit

And NSA Key - you're another one - you should be ashamed of how you treated the investors

Over 20,000 people invested into this platform and NOT one fucking answer from any of you

You scumbags initiated the 2FA on ALOT of our accounts which were not activated just so we couldn't withdraw our funds

I will be contacting my attorney and the goddam SEC and the State AG on this

ALL of you will be found and prosecuted no matter how long it takes or what it takes

Karma is a bitch and boy you better watch your back

The guy is from some other country, he can barely even speak english, and we dont know who he really is, obviously Lucas isn't even his name.. how are you gonna get him prosecuted by US entities? I wish he would just give our BTC back..
NSAKEY

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:07:13 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 11:28:16 PM by NSAKEY

--All I ever did was volunteer my free time by helping to moderate the slack group. Never, once, did I treat anyone unfairly. If I ever banned anyone from the slack group, it was ALWAYS for legitimate reasons and NEVER for personal reasons. In fact, I even allowed many members to rejoin the group after a cool-off period. Many investors can vouch for that and can vouch for my integrity. I am an investor, and just like all of you, I lost all of my money and my time to this. I was only doing as instructed, which is what anyone in my position would do. I spent a great deal of my time, helping others and answering questions as best as I could. I spent every waking hour trying to help others and keep things positive. I went out of my way to do that. I also had to endure a great deal of abuse and stress because of that...all for nothing. I was never paid for volunteering my time, nor did I expect to be. I lost all of my money and time to this, just like you did. I am very upset and disappointed. Not because of my financial loss, as that was small, but because of the many others that will lose their money...others that are facing much harder times than I am, and that were really putting a lot of hope and faith in Lucas and in this platform. It breaks my heart that people like Lucas can do things like this and get away with it.
futur666

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:32:26 AM

NSAkey.. did anyone know "Lucas" or anything about him? is anybody trying to get a hold of him to rectify this?
NSAKEY

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:23:07 AM

NSAkey.. did anyone know "Lucas" or anything about him? is anybody trying to get a hold of him to rectify this?

It is my understanding that Lucas communicated with everyone anonymously. Even TeHMaGe communicated with him via email, as far as I know. TeHMaGe has made attempts to contact Lucas, but Lucas is not responding. Lucas is probably too busy spending all of our money.
commenkiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:34:48 AM

It is my understanding that Lucas communicated with everyone anonymously. Even TeHMaGe communicated with him via email, as far as I know. TeHMaGe has made attempts to contact Lucas, but Lucas is not responding. Lucas is probably too busy spending all of our money.

And you probably spending the investor money too.

stop lying
headsnap

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

Let me get this straight.
 So they scammed us?   
I can't log in.
Actually the page doesn't even load. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print