Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:43:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[BOUNTY-SIG]💎🚀⭐️ xCHAINge - ⭐️ Endless Freedom in the Decentralized World ⭐️  (Read 5264 times)
Torra (OP)

Activity: 445
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

Hi manager Torra, 

Is the campaign ending on Dec.  27 or Dec.  30?
Hi. I have a question. When can we change our signature? Thanks for your answer!

Hello, I try to know it. Wait for answer from team

Bitcoin Talk Name: Sikhuia
Bitcoin Talk Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1359584
Post Count (including this post): 54
ETH Address:0xC14A08da4b2ad32b08C88B2ffF577643543c34c3

Accepted

Please note I am now a Senior member thank you.
Bitcoin Talk Name: Febriana98
Bitcoin Talk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1261803;sa=summary
Post Count (including this post): 53
ETH Address: 0x75c381e392c8D43e0222a87691AfA3B03B811294

Accepted
Hi dev , i just want to confirmed , my rank now is Member , please update it dev , thank you  Wink

Will update soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:01:47 AM

Hi! Would just like to ask. Upon checking on the spreadsheet I have a question mark under week 3 column. What does it mean? Thank you.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:37:13 AM

Hi Manager!
Would just like to verify, I was accepted last Decemeber 21 and I think I made 30 plus post from December 21 to Dec 27. And upon checking on the spread sheet i dont have any stake? Is there any problem with my post? Thank you

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:35:17 PM

How and where can we see how much will we get paid?

In spreadsheets there is no column for the rewards we will get. How are you counting posts..?

Are we going to get paid in ETH or Tokens. When will we get paid.?

we will not be paid, but there is one plus, I force myself to write posts ....  Cheesy

https://medium.com/@xchainge.io/xchainge-crowdsale-ended-878994e4e727

Besides we should thank participants of the xChainge Bounty campaign who did their best to help us creating a friendly attitude to the project in the blockchain community. We appreciate your support very much but unfortunately you can not get your Bounties for the efforts made to make us more popular, as all the xChainge tokens were destroyed after the crowdsale failed. However, we will keep info about your contribution in the campaign, and whether another round of ICO happens, we will consider it in the distribution of Bounty items and tokens to those who support us in a later crowdsale.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:22:27 PM

In spreadsheets there is no column for the rewards we will get. How are you counting posts..?

we will not be paid, but there is one plus, I force myself to write posts ....  Cheesy

Besides we should thank participants of the xChainge Bounty campaign who did their best to help us creating a friendly attitude to the project in the blockchain community. We appreciate your support very much but unfortunately you can not get your Bounties for the efforts made to make us more popular, as all the xChainge tokens were destroyed after the crowdsale failed. However, we will keep info about your contribution in the campaign, and whether another round of ICO happens, we will consider it in the distribution of Bounty items and tokens to those who support us in a later crowdsale.

What is this?. Is this really true?. I think the manager should update us all and not keep us waiting for the update, if this is true  we are already wasting time for the campaign,  at least they should not let us waste time waiting for any confirmation.

Torra (OP)

Activity: 445
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:48:14 PM

Hello, if you have any questions please ask him on telegram - @Dapopov
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

what exactly happened from this campaign?
when can I release my signature?
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

When stake will be calculated?. And when we change signature?
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

Yooo. So sad.  The sale failed. All the bounties will not be paid.

Glorious04

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

When stake will be calculated?. And when we change signature?
The crowdsale failed. We will not be paid for the bounty. However they might have a secound round (not sure) if you would participate in their secound round your participation in the first round which failed will be considered. If the second round will be successful.

Glorious04

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:27:20 PM

What is this?. Is this really true?. I think the manager should update us all and not keep us waiting for the update, if this is true  we are already wasting time for the campaign,  at least they should not let us waste time waiting for any confirmation.
What he just said is clear. We will not be paid. The crowdsale failed.

Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

I think a lot of ICOs are doing this failed thing and making this a habit.  Sad

Loveydovey04

Merit: 123

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

What is this?. Is this really true?. I think the manager should update us all and not keep us waiting for the update, if this is true  we are already wasting time for the campaign,  at least they should not let us waste time waiting for any confirmation.

I think a lot of ICOs are doing this failed thing and making this a habit.  Sad
I also notice scams are becoming a habbit too. I participated in some signature bounty campaigns and they just turned to be scams. So sad. Imagined myself writing 30 posts a week and all are thank you.  Embarrassed

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:18:33 AM

What is this?. Is this really true?. I think the manager should update us all and not keep us waiting for the update, if this is true  we are already wasting time for the campaign,  at least they should not let us waste time waiting for any confirmation.

I think a lot of ICOs are doing this failed thing and making this a habit.  Sad
I also notice scams are becoming a habbit too. I participated in some signature bounty campaigns and they just turned to be scams. So sad. Imagined myself writing 30 posts a week and all are thank you.  Embarrassed

better this becomes your lesson and the other to follow bounty.
because not all bounty will get satisfactory results you should examine the team and the progress of the project that you follow.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:33:17 AM

this is great the first decentralized security system.. awesome.. this more helpful to the owner to pretty secured your token in the storage... the concept is also nice.. looking for the success of this project.. goodluck..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: