Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: POWR , XRP , NEM , GOLEM  (Read 398 times)
Baka01 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:10:12 PM

What are the best coins to buy now if i have 500$ ?

POWR , XRP , NEM , GOLEM ?

I'm investing for long term , (1-3 years)
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:16:31 PM

Dont buy that kind of crap, maybe ripple is a good option but it would not give you more than x2 or x3  not even in a long term. So better to look for any other cryptos instead of ripple.

Golem is pretty dead too, it made only 20% in the last week but it was because it was recovering from their last dip (from $0,40 to $0,19) And now it is $0,27 each one if i am not wrong.

And NEM, is a good coin because it is on the top 20, but it does not means that it will make a x100 or x10 in a few months or weeks.

Better to put all those funds in bitcoin, because you know that you will never lose that value.
invest2lose

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:24:44 PM

xrp, potential for 10x or more gains in 1-3 years.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:55:22 PM

If you got $500 Dollar and want to put it long term I would put it in POWR. But this also only when I choose from your list. I would rather look for a project with high potential and low marketcap. POWR is already way overcalued and is recently undergoing a huge correction, but there will be more dumping I guess, so wait a few days and see what happens. But in the long run, I guess POWR will be worth it. But do your own research, thats key.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:40:48 AM

Power ledger is my choice as well.After a huge pump,correction plus all this btc madness.Lost a lot of money today,but keep self calm.Powr is a massive money maker.Probably even before new year it will earn few cents back.Specially then the copmoetition final will happen

sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:43:06 AM

XRP, NEM can probably make 2x-3x next year. GOLEM and POWR - looks totally useless, so, who knows.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:57:01 AM

With regards to the NEM technology is good, but the project is at a price almost not walk. He's like stuck in one place and will sit another six months.

GOLEM technology is good but until it, too, growth is not seen. But in the portfolio held

Ripple pure speculative coin. . Maybe not. There the problem is that the tokens are good but in the transaction they are not needed.

PORW can not say anything because do not follow them.

But you are right that looking for several projects. Take p-7 projects. of the top 50 and invest.

High risk high payoff
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:13:48 AM

Since you are talking about long term investing I can probably say that buying XRP and NEM will make good profit for you in the long term. Those two are really sleeping giant with a great technology, although the coins that you mention above may also pump in the period of 3 days but still prefer for the giant coins.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:35:45 AM

Dont buy that kind of crap, maybe ripple is a good option but it would not give you more than x2 or x3  not even in a long term. So better to look for any other cryptos instead of ripple.

Golem is pretty dead too, it made only 20% in the last week but it was because it was recovering from their last dip (from $0,40 to $0,19) And now it is $0,27 each one if i am not wrong.

And NEM, is a good coin because it is on the top 20, but it does not means that it will make a x100 or x10 in a few months or weeks.

Better to put all those funds in bitcoin, because you know that you will never lose that value.

Don't mind him, he must have bought it at the top, the bet time to be buying is now when people are panicking and selling below the true value of the coin. I still believe in Golem, NEM and POWR, but give it a time and let the price of POWR stabilised before buying into it

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RisiexlA2

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:15:40 AM

Xrp is good choice. It price really low and with small amount invested, you can own lots of coins.
Jarixx

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:43:15 AM

I think that Golem is a good investment, but it needs to few more years.
This a very long term investment. They have beta program ready though.
I like how it works.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:58:05 PM

Xem is the best from mentioned in the first post
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: