Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:43:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i lost 20% of my budget  (Read 2185 times)
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:49:47 AM

Lol you lost 20%!? How?! Hahahahaha if you bought at the top you would be down like 10% right now! Did you buy high and sell low? Omg that's hilarious. Just hold onto your real money (Bitcoin) and get out of that hyperinflation riddled shitcoin known as fiat.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:58:04 AM

why are all these cryptocurrencies are going down?

You really lost 20% ? then why sell at lost ? Don't trade with your weak emotion because you can surely loose big money. In trading it takes a lot of patience and strategy if you're trading without it well I really expect that you will loose. The basic with trading is buying low, and selling high you should know this at least.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:10:58 AM

Because traders are just cashing it out. Those who have bought the price at the bottom is selling to take profits. Its normal for traders to do that. However, if you buy altcoins at the top then you can't do anything but to hold and hope that the price could go up again and see your investment gain. Its really a mental barrier for most trader to cash it out because the price is all-time-high for some of the coins. And most of them are shifting to bitcoin because its having a massive bullrun and they don't want to miss the boat.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:12:51 AM

In trading is recommended to use stop loss for maximum loss that you can get.
20% is maximum i think in my strategy. Altcoin remain down since price of bitcoin is grow so much.

If you lost 20% percentage of your budget maybe because of your strategy which is not successful. Well, its been always part of this kind of investment, downs and ups is always in our side but you should learn your mistake in order to overcome does unsuccessful techniques. Anyways, since the value of bitcoin grows rapidly we can't blame that some of altcoins will go down. But, I believed that there will some altcoins will be increased and your 20% lost will rare to happend again, as long as you've learned your mistakes.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:36:38 AM

Obviously you bought at peak. That's usual that when you buy bitcoin and altcoins on green after that there will be a correction. Just be patient and wait for its comeback, dont hesitate and rush good thing and return will be coming back to you. Dont attempt to sell it or else you will be losing more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:27:11 AM

Because when you bought you make the wrong decision, and it's depend on the alt coin that you bought, there are possibilities that the coin wont go up again, for this few weeks the market of alt coins are very unstable, unpredictable coin can rise high and the suddenly drop down, you need to speculate wisely if you want to trade alt coin
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:35:20 AM

I think right now option is holding because with the increasing price of Bitcoin, altcoin prices are decreasing. So right now the only option we have is holding as long as you make double return on your investment.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:03:11 AM

because the altcoins are pump and dumps and they are standing on a broken edge, with a little wind they drop in the depth of the valley!
and this little wind was the bitcoin price drop that we are currently experiencing. all the fluctuations that bitcoin has these days is attracting all the traders back to bitcoin market. obviously they dump their altcoins to get bitcoin to sell during the drop and then buy back after it ended to make a lot of profit using that dip. and money exiting altcoins means they get dumped hard like this.

don't worry though, these alts that are getting dumped now, will soon get pumped if they reach the bottom successfully. some that don't drop much won't recover much either. but those that drop big time will recover big too.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:05:43 AM

maybe you do not analyze before buying coin, you buy at high price and sell at low price, as well as you give limid transaction if up and down the coin price, every trading there must be its loss
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:16:07 AM

so the coins really drop down when the value of bitcoin increases so it's normal for you to lose because of the trading you are selling and you must accept that you lose because you enter that and you must be prepared for the challenge that you are also risky trading is just a gambling because gambling is too risky in trading.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:27:14 AM

maybe you do not analyze before buying coin, you buy at high price and sell at low price, as well as you give limid transaction if up and down the coin price, every trading there must be its loss

In terms of trading you should be ready about losing money, but you can avoid losing your money if you study first what to do before you trade.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:43:50 AM

You lose when you sell below the price you bought and this happen on all the markets. I have been thinking why should someone buy a coin at the distributions cycle of the trading angle and expect not to lose its money. Sorry for your loss but try to buy any coin when there are low and sell them when ever the price appreciate.
GAUMZEE

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:47:52 AM

Could anyone suggest me a trader or exchange were the lowest prices of Bitcoins are available ?
GAUMZEE

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:49:46 AM

You lose when you sell below the price you bought and this happen on all the markets. I have been thinking why should someone buy a coin at the distributions cycle of the trading angle and expect not to lose its money. Sorry for your loss but try to buy any coin when there are low and sell them when ever the price appreciate.

Rightly said the value of coins is subject to market cycles.
GAUMZEE

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:52:13 AM

You will regain what you lost in the next growth cycle just hold on to it.Its similar to investing a mutual fund the longer you hold the better it is.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:01:16 AM

If you invest for a long period, then this is normal, just wait a while. If you trade, then your entry was a mistake. Also a mistake was not to put a stop-loss, in this case you would not have a deposit loss of 20%. In any case, there is no point in fixing.

donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:15:23 AM

Correction, nothing to worry about

Tonight the episode of the Big Bang Theory featuring bitcoin is airing, might bring an interesting twist for the daytraders
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:20:28 AM

Cause its top of pumping and anything price will go down for correction
illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:48:46 AM

When the price of BTC rises sharply, most altcoins will dump. When the price of BTC drops sharply, most altcoins will dump. The altcoin market requires just the right conditions: sideways congestion or prolonged grinding top in BTC/fiat price action.

At some point, people need to come to terms with the fact that alts/tokens were in a bubble in the first half of the year. It takes time for the market to bottom out and for the weak hands to get shaken out.

I'll say one thing. I'm still mostly holding only BTC. But I have started accumulating a few altcoins... slowly scaling in. And I'm certainly not dumping anything I've bought in this range, no matter what happens now. Sell after 95% drop from the top? No thanks! Tongue
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

it appears that you simply made your first interest in digital money. All cryptographic forms of money are going down in light of the fact that bitcoin is having a noteworthy move. Numerous altcoins are exchanged with bitcoin as base cash that is the reason when bitcoin makes a gigantic move going up or down, altcoins are influenced. Additionally, bitcoin has been moving up for as far back as few days so it is typical for it to have a remedy since some would offer their coins. Possibly somebody simply say to you to contribute maybe on the grounds that it is going up? All things considered, if so then you ought to have look first where you are putting your cash. Simply unwind and hold your coins since it will go up in the end.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: