Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:48:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much can ripple reach by year end?  (Read 1052 times)
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:07:06 PM

It will probably stay where it is right now (between 25 and 30 cents). It will never be as good as bitcoin for me because it's centralized usecase and there is not that much of demand for ripple, is there?
But also what others above me mentioned I think it is a solid investment which will move up slowly and steady in 2018 imo
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:14:17 PM

It will probably stay where it is right now (between 25 and 30 cents). It will never be as good as bitcoin for me because it's centralized usecase and there is not that much of demand for ripple, is there?
But also what others above me mentioned I think it is a solid investment which will move up slowly and steady in 2018 imo
I completely agree with you here. One of the biggest cons of ripple is that the developers hold a big share of the coins and are free to manipulate the market however they please which makes this coin centralized in many ways which goes again the core decentralization concept of the crypto world. Also, there is a huge supply of ripple available currently which will keep its price in the 0.25-0.35 range for quite sometime, but this value will indeed move up steadily as the supply depletes with time. I also like how the developers are regularly updating this coin in real life.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
1melyun

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:27:38 PM

How much can you get profit with holding ripple on wallet? This is the answer. Ripple as a company which is servicing blockhain technology to the companyies or taking their promise for future. Ripple their invesment foundation without promise to the holder.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:53:41 PM

I do not think it will rise too much. Unlike most people, coin is not worth $ 1000.

I think the crypto is the biggest scam of the world itself. because while the blockchain project is supposed to be, it is actually not relevant. The ripple infrastructure has become a very important infrastructure and has been used by banks. but the coins you buy have no meaning for this network. already in the hands of more than 60% of the total coins.

While the deal with AMEX has already been a development that could raise the value of a coin by 3-5 times under normal conditions, many people saw it as an opportunity to dismiss during this price increase and the price was down.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:16:32 AM

is it good to invest in ripple?
can ripple be next ethereum or bitcoin in future?

Yes you should keep your Ripple coins in the wallet as it is a very profitable thing. I do not see that Ripple will rise sufficiently. Although it will be in the top-5 all of this time. It is a profitable alt both for the world of crypto and banks. Hope it will cost over $0,3 soon.
Cryptocollecter

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:19:17 PM

i think it will reach 0.40$ by end of december

Let's hope so but I am not sure why there are some forums and community who are trying to shed negative light over ripple saying it's a tactic from bankers and all but I am bit hesitant to invest in ripple after the emergence of Utrust which I think is more worthy than ripple .

I hold both XRP and Utrust and have faith in both. Utrust is getting hammered over the KYC but I think it will be massive in 2018 same as XRP we just need to be patient
advertalis

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:47:36 PM

I'm happy that I bought it at around 0.32 $ and now it more than doubled!  
but on Thursday it reached (in cex.io) till 1.65 $  !!!!  
Then it went down a lot... do you know why, maybe?  
just emotional market or some news I've missed?

Now I sold 100xrp to invest in other currencies, but I think I'll keep the rest hoping for a new rise.

What do you think about this up-and-down ?
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

Yes, ripple is good to invest but not for trade. We all know ripple has slow price action and volume, but because news, ripple can survive. Ripple will not go anywhere, not become the next ethereum or bitcoin in future. Ripple is ripple and always become the last alternative income after LTC. I suggest you to leave ripple but you can buy back again after February 2018, use your long time period and see what I see. Good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:00:34 PM

It shows an awesome growth last week. But I guess it will hardly surpass the $1 price level. But is still possible at that crazy bullish market.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:02:28 PM

I think its reached its maximum.  Almost doubled in one week.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:19:55 PM

I think currently is a good moment only to sell Ripple, not to buy it. It was nice to invest in it in the end of summer or even earlier.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
enes2

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:25:04 PM

If it will hit $1, I am okey with this because I bought when XRP was $0.2 Smiley. However, I think it will be stable quite while.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:28:26 PM

I hope it could raise even up to 1.5-2. There was very strong growth and it still could raise even more for sure!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Th0omzz

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

Free beer, just donate

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:37:01 PM

WRONG

❍ Deviantcoin ❍ (http://deviantcoin.io/) |  Upto 90% MN Rewards
  [HIGH ROI] / POS + MasterNode  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816025.0)
❍ Twitter   (https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin) ❍ Facebook  (https://www.facebook.com/Deviant-Coin-306442593181009/)❍  Discord   (https://discord.gg/ahRgB5U) ❍ Slack (https://discord.gg/ahRgB5U)
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:49:24 PM

right now ripple coin is in the high price if you want to invest in this coin maybe you can wait until the price is get down ( correction time) so after that you can join to buy ripple coin and get some profit, how about the maximum price until the last year? i dont know anything about that but i think the price can going up more

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Gandalphlegrand

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:07:57 PM

Rippe is by the bankers for the bankers, it's here to try to bring bitcoin down because the rich people who control the fiat are afraid of it. we should not invest in it . It's everything a crypto should not be .
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:28:53 PM

Ripple can taste 1$ before this year and we could see the actual potential of ripple in 2018.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:34:26 PM

With market capital of $30,241,016,120 this digital currency seems to be ready for a price hike before this year ends. I think, Ripple can reach 1.xx USD before this year ends. What just baffles me is its big market capital but very low market value per XRP.

Twofaced

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:42:32 PM

by the end of year? it can reach 1$ I think. but not much more now or in the future, because of extremely big circulating supply that is 38,739,144,847 XRP. It will maybe reach 2 or 3$ but not much more imo. And another thing, 65% is owned by one company. Only one good thing about this coin is that its really fast
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:45:47 PM

In my opinion, I think ripple is also an altcoin worth to invest beside eth and btc. The statistics say, not Bitcoin or Ethereum, Ripple is the digital asset category has increased to 3.997%, a very high figure shows the continuous development of the ripple. The cryptocurrency delivery mechanism has a great influence on its price. At present, mostly XRP is held by Ripple Labs, so it maintains stability from the company's management. Many forecasts also show positive signs of ripple in the future. This is just my opinion, you can refer
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: