Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC correction is happening?  (Read 1202 times)
wish9 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:47:59 AM

Hey guys,

Today we saw a momentary pullback on the market but it is recovering now, not completely but almost...
Do you think it will reach the previous highs and move upwards or are we still going to see a correction for the recent bull run?

What are your thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:19:42 AM

Hey guys,

Today we saw a momentary pullback on the market but it is recovering now, not completely but almost...
Do you think it will reach the previous highs and move upwards or are we still going to see a correction for the recent bull run?

What are your thoughts?

A correction is coming soon. Better to convert some btc to fiat now in case of a pullback.

wish9 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:31:16 AM

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

A correction is coming soon. Better to convert some btc to fiat now in case of a pullback.

Well I believe that a correction could come too but not sure...
If so, in your opinion the correction is going to be due to what?
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:33:32 AM

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

here we go again with this fcvkin correction thing.  this correction thing has been discuss all the time and we cant still see it. so i guess theres no really correction that will happen to bitcoin because the value seems unpredictable and verry volatile, it keeps moving from time to time and the value is totally unstable.

ps: though im not really sure what does correction means.
wish9 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:48:11 AM

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

here we go again with this fcvkin correction thing.  this correction thing has been discuss all the time and we cant still see it. so i guess theres no really correction that will happen to bitcoin because the value seems unpredictable and verry volatile, it keeps moving from time to time and the value is totally unstable.

ps: though im not really sure what does correction means.

Well, correction means that there is no such thing like a stock or even a cryptocurrency or any other investment that increases everyday without having a crash, even if it goes up again...
Bitcoin can't continue this bull run, it has to have a pullback, otherwise it would hit something like 50000$ very soon...
Last month was around 5000$ after 1 month 11000$, 2x plus...
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:49:58 AM

It seems the correction is mostly over already! Maybe BTC will dip below $10K
one more time or maybe not.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:01:16 AM

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

Personally I will not sold my btc because of correction instead I will grab this great opportunity to buy more bitcoin, we all know that this is not the end of bitcoin and it will continue to soar higher. As we can see right now the price of bitcoin are pumping so better to hold and be ready in the future.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:34:16 AM

Well it was a pretty quick correction haha. I really wish it would correct a lot more like down to 7-8000 so I could buy in cheaper.

wish9 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:13:43 AM

Well it was a pretty quick correction haha. I really wish it would correct a lot more like down to 7-8000 so I could buy in cheaper.

Yeah, it was pretty quick. I wonder if we will have a correction like that...
jksmds

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:19:52 AM

hope the correction would have stayed longer .. it's gone before I saw it.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:51:29 AM

no doubt for btc, i'm sure this hike continues. btc's highest price has not been reached in this year, may be worth $ 12,000- $ 13,000 later this year.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:19:23 AM

I any good trader must have anticipated this beofre now, the market can go on a parabola rise like the recent BTC price without experiencing some correction, the earlier the better so that some people will not get rekt

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:39:35 AM

I don't think the price will continue to increase, there is big correction coming then after that price will increase again.
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:51:30 AM

I dont think this was a big correction at all, just look how the price bounced straight back up above 10k. It wont be long before it starts on marching up again sucking the blood from the alts.
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:44:12 AM

It is just a adjustment. In next few days, Bitcoin price reduce , after that it will recover to reach new peaks

polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:33:22 AM

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

Go check the price of bitcoin right now, the correction seems starting again right now. The price of bitcoin falling to $9,750 right now, it's better to play safe right now, convert your bitcoins into altcoins right now. The bitcoin price is really unstable in the last 2 days though, hope it will go up again.
vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:49:53 AM

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

Go check the price of bitcoin right now, the correction seems starting again right now. The price of bitcoin falling to $9,750 right now, it's better to play safe right now, convert your bitcoins into altcoins right now. The bitcoin price is really unstable in the last 2 days though, hope it will go up again.

Based on the chart btc can pullback to 6k. If it does it will be a good opportunity to buy. Overall pullback will be healthy for btc. It's like renewable interest.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:13:27 AM

i just hope that we saw was not the correction already, but in the end think it gained too much in too short time so at a certain point it will go down

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
xshadowx

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:32:19 AM

Is going down right now, but I don't think is going to get below 8K...
witch

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:37:21 AM

I am not sure. Maybe this pullback will be a very fast correction.

There are still waiting a lot of hedge funds on the side line to enter the crypto game. NASDAQ also planned launch of futures in early 2018.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: