Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:43:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC correction is happening?  (Read 1202 times)
bitcoin.podcast

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:40:33 AM

Too quickly everything happened. Now the price has risen again. It seems to me that this is not a correction. Maybe in the middle of December there will be another fall

hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:46:58 AM

Hey guys,

Today we saw a momentary pullback on the market but it is recovering now, not completely but almost...
Do you think it will reach the previous highs and move upwards or are we still going to see a correction for the recent bull run?

What are your thoughts?
I think the price adjustment is reasonable. However, now is not the time. It will rise to near Christmas and then begin decrease. Every year.
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:43:42 PM

Hey guys,

Today we saw a momentary pullback on the market but it is recovering now, not completely but almost...
Do you think it will reach the previous highs and move upwards or are we still going to see a correction for the recent bull run?

What are your thoughts?
BTC was always in the bubble stage coming toward New Year so yes, only some rumor or news will make it rumble.
davecrypto

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:01:41 PM

Guys now it is time to buy back in BTC and alts. ...if you miss that chance you will regret it.

It's the same every year, just hodl, buy in, but don'T sell, you will be the loser to sell at the dip.

Alts dropped big, but now we clearly see resistence in most of the coins. Don't miss the pullback, it will go up again pretty fast.

Also many alts have a lot of announcements till Q1 2018. BTC facing 4 upcomming forks (first one is on approx. dec 7th)

Don't get nervous, I don't know why people are freaking out everytime about the same story.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:12:28 PM

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

Hello, yesterday we saw a huge dump from $11,000 to $8,800 and it was the first major correction for uprising bitcoin trend. I don't know if there will be one more but we should be careful these days. We'll wait for it too see unfortunately.
kitkat008

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:14:06 PM

any reason behind the correction today ? did people just read the news from yesterday  Cheesy
KKaruchis

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:16:02 PM

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

The most probable thing is you'r right with your speculation but anytime the market may fluctuate the same way.
I think that's the way big holders and millionares make bucks over bitcoins.
S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:22:33 PM

to me it looks more like a changing trend than a correction.

people are never happy, common, BTC marketcap went from 10 Billion $ to 150 Billion $  in a single year.

that's more money poured into bitcoin in one year, than Qatar's yearly GDP ~ 150 Billion$ too.

at some point it's pretty obvious that Bitcoin has to stop somewhere, we won't see 15-20k before 2018.
Kindless

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:22:40 PM

For me the market is manipulated so my opinion in this case is null.
We should know who is behind these kind of rare prices but due to the nature of bitcoins we never know.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:24:18 PM

Ive seen bitcoin correct much deeper than this many many times. nothing to see here!
mathematical-project

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:35:13 PM

Ive seen bitcoin correct much deeper than this many many times. nothing to see here!

That's right, do not panic and worry. Now the price will drop a little, and then it will reach new heights. It's always been like this. Just wait

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:41:17 PM

This correction isn't new at all. Prices will go down and just slowly recover and reach new peaks after a few days or maybe weeks.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:01:28 PM

i dont know  if this a correction or just Reaction of buy and sell . who know if btc will rise to 15k without correction ? everything is possible
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:28:52 PM

i dont know  if this a correction or just Reaction of buy and sell . who know if btc will rise to 15k without correction ? everything is possible

The price of bitcoin can reach $ 15,000 in two months. In a few days the price will recover and go up. Do not panic, everything goes according to plan

8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:55:21 PM

Yeah, there was a correction of bitcoin, but I think it's just a little bit and will be back to normal.
We know, there is an issue about bitcoin fork in December, I think there will be many bitcoin hunters who buy bitcoin to get new coin fork results.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:01:58 PM

The correction already happened. We hit an 2 week low of $8900 just a few hours ago. I doubt it would have stayed at that price range because even now its already up and trading at the $9300. So you see you should just relax. Corrections are expected but with bitcoin so bullish, they never seem to last anyway. One strategy is to never sell bitcoin unless you really need the money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
xshadowx

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

The last two corrections lasted for around 4 days, we can expect something similar, it will go up again.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:23:37 PM

The price of bitcoin can reach $ 15,000 in two months. In a few days the price will recover and go up. Do not panic, everything goes according to plan

It's possible I think. Because the price of bitcoin is always in the upper end.You should not try to sell your bitcoin in panic. Panic selling always make you to lose the dollar. Who doesn't want of additional dollar?? No one will not not.
All need of money to run their daily life with peace. So be patience, bitcoin will give you additional by just holding it.
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:43:04 PM

Correction has just begun. In a few days, the price of bitcoin could drop to $ 8,000. This will frighten many beginners and panic sales will begin. But then the situation stabilizes and bitcoin will go up again

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:26:22 AM

Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

here we go again with this fcvkin correction thing.  this correction thing has been discuss all the time and we cant still see it. so i guess theres no really correction that will happen to bitcoin because the value seems unpredictable and verry volatile, it keeps moving from time to time and the value is totally unstable.

ps: though im not really sure what does correction means.

Is there anything in the currency world that is not volatile ? Have you ever been into stocks trading ?
Even fiats in the Forex market are volatile; the only difference is that fiat is a controlled environment while bitcoin is an uncontrolled, decentralized environment.

Do not get too comfy bro, because there is nothing that goes up that does not at one point come back down to test support, and that is correction. You just have to get used to it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: