Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 08:27:07 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intro from a newbie!  (Read 335 times)
UnderTheRadar (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:22:32 PM

Hey everyone!

New to the forums, new to BTC, and while I'm sure I'll be around from time to time and have questions (only after searching the forums, of course!), I'm really here to post a review for a Bitcoin conversion site I used with great success today. They're new, and I was so pleased with the transaction and ease, and seeing as I found this site through bitcointalk.org, I wanted to do my part to try and repay the favor. I wanted to go out of my way to post a review. But as I did read the newbie guide, I'm posting here first, and will be waiting appropriately!

I am fascinated by the BTC, and what it's potential holds for the future of currency, economics, trade, etc etc. I can only imagine where digital currency will be in 10 years, but I feel that getting involved now can only help to assure I'm not "left out". Wink

So glad this community and information exists, and that I've found it when I did!

Sincerely,
Radar
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: