Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Record value-Hitting a value of 11434$  (Read 615 times)
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:53:30 PM

What has led to the record surge in Bitcoin value ?

Since you're asking this in the marketplace area, I'll respond using that perspective.

It seems like many more people are starting support bitcoin as a payment form. We've seen earlier this year that Amazon was found trying to purchase some cyrptocurrency domains as well. This added support for bitcoin as a currency will 100% help the price increase. Beyond just that, it seems like more people are putting their faith in the fact that it will continue to be accepted as a great form of payment, so that's something to look for as we enter 2018.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:15:38 PM

Since you're asking this in the marketplace area, I'll respond using that perspective.

It seems like many more people are starting support bitcoin as a payment form. We've seen earlier this year that Amazon was found trying to purchase some cyrptocurrency domains as well. This added support for bitcoin as a currency will 100% help the price increase. Beyond just that, it seems like more people are putting their faith in the fact that it will continue to be accepted as a great form of payment, so that's something to look for as we enter 2018.

Even the big company like Amazon using the cryptocurrency in this days, it's a quite good news to the many little/big company that put investment in bitcoin. This is how evolution of technologies demands, internet want to connect every people in this earth using a crypto world. For me, many people understand the potential of btc in the future.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:29:11 PM

Bitcoin is full of surprises the value will even reach high of $11434. This is really amazing that we could earn huge profit by investing in bitcoin. It will recolrd hitting more than that although price drops it will rising high.
Indeed, the level of $ 11,500 is well resisting, and Bitcoin has been consistently at this point of resistance. Bitcoin has been ahead of this resistance point, but Bitcoin is a bit sensitive.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Imnon

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:46:38 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2020, 02:53:23 PM by Imnon

Because huge Demand make price  break 10,000$ in short time.
bitcoin have massive investor all over the world. you can open tv and find too many people know about bitcoin and talk about it.
we can see more high price next two weeks till end of 2017.
i can say bitcoin price will be over 16000 or more than it.
value-Hitting  value will be 14434$
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:31:43 AM

Even the big company like Amazon using the cryptocurrency in this days, it's a quite good news to the many little/big company that put investment in bitcoin. This is how evolution of technologies demands, internet want to connect every people in this earth using a crypto world. For me, many people understand the potential of btc in the future.

Source for the Amazon using cryptocurrency? Isn't it they still haven't accepted bitcoin as mode of payment or am I missing something here?

Bitcoin has been hitting record breaking because the demand is very high. And even countries in crisis now are turning into bitcoin like, Venezuela, Zimbabwe and I think this led to the price to even go higher. I agree though that people have trusted and putting faith in bitcoin that's why the price is unstoppable couple of the CME offering bitcoin future contracts in Dec 18. We don't know where this bullrun will end, so just be ready when the bubble burst later.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:33:58 AM

This latest increase in recent months has been incredible currency has not stopped growing, it has already surpassed all brands in 2017. It is important to remember that, last year, the goal of the criptomoeda was to reach $ 1,000, as it is relatively new to the success.

But these latest events, such as the integration of money into several large companies, have made it rise steadily. The most excited people say that he has hit 15k dollars until the end of the year, let's wait and see.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:08:46 AM

Bitcoin is full of surprises the value will even reach high of $11434. This is really amazing that we could earn huge profit by investing in bitcoin. It will recolrd hitting more than that although price drops it will rising high.
Indeed, the level of $ 11,500 is well resisting, and Bitcoin has been consistently at this point of resistance. Bitcoin has been ahead of this resistance point, but Bitcoin is a bit sensitive.
Personally, I am very happy and love to see this happened. Here, holding is the best option. Kinda sure, only Bitcoin won't let you down! I guess, think about falling were gone.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:15:45 PM

Increasing the number of bitcoin users every day can affect increasing market demand, it could affect the rise in bitcoin prices this year. Not only does it increase the number of foreign investors that go into it and they believe that bitcoin is great if it is used as a form of investment assets so that many investors dare to invest their money more on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: