Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin Cash dropping much more than Bitcoin?  (Read 338 times)
thaiphoon (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:44:55 AM

Recently Bitcoin Cash (BCH) made headlines in the crypto world as it shot up from around $600 to over $2'000. That was, as far as I can remember - at a time the Bitcoin was falling. Today, the Bitcoin went into free fall and everybody was/is looking at Bitcoin. But Bitcoin cash is falling much more. I'm holding Bitcoin Cash. I wonder what is going on.
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:55:29 AM

Recently Bitcoin Cash (BCH) made headlines in the crypto world as it shot up from around $600 to over $2'000. That was, as far as I can remember - at a time the Bitcoin was falling. Today, the Bitcoin went into free fall and everybody was/is looking at Bitcoin. But Bitcoin cash is falling much more. I'm holding Bitcoin Cash. I wonder what is going on.

It's part of the game I suppose. Dumping and pumping are pretty normal in Cryptocurrency world,  that's the volatility of Cryptocurrency is very high and investing is risky.
Bitcoin prove that it can rival Bitcoin but if there's a sudden dump then after time it will be pumped again. There's nothing new really.

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:03:35 AM

The recent pump was just a massive manipulation. The increase was just to attract new investors to invest in bitcoin cash. Though I think that Bcash is a good investment, I think it's not it's time today. Bitcoin is still on the top of its game and will continue until the stock is almost consumed by the market.
Even though prices are very high there is a great possibility to reach its maximum capacity when it comes to its volality. Especially with the different developments that will be created for bitcoin.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3776

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:09:04 AM

an increase in the price of Bitcoin cash (BCH) was pumped/fake.
so that you find price increase fast in short time, a correction back from 2,000$ to 1,100$.
now price normally pumps/dump in a range 1,000$ to 2,000$ it is Normally(maybe because the increase of bitcoin make many invest in BTC more than BCH).
Diniil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

ELONCITY

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:16:54 AM

Currently Bitcoin Cash - this is just a soap bubble. I don't see no value in him. It is used only for manipulation of the rate.

TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:24:41 AM

It'll dip even more, believe me, people are now going back to Bitcoin, you should sell it or else you will get nothing out of it, Don't hold bitcoin cash it has no future and even Roger Ver hyping up Bitcoin Cash and attacking Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash is still dropping and Bitcoin is still rallying up, so choose your fate, let your BCH cost nothing if you will just hold it or sell it now and get something out of it.

thaiphoon (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:06:42 AM

I've just sold my Bitcoin Cash. Feeling much better now. Ready to get into BTC again. That's where I made most of my gains. I was blinded by the surge in BCH some time ago. BTC is the way to go!
DronICO

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:13:20 AM

Just an organic process, let them accumulate and distribute by their own way, it will make bch stronger and more solid. An asset can't grow without profit taking and involving a new crowd. A low prices are the one of involving solutions.
thaiphoon (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:36:40 AM

You got it backwards Bitcoin Cash has been ~$1600 most of the time recently , as of right now ~$1415
So less than $200 from the recent average.

Bitcoin Core hit ~$11,488 and it is now trading at $10399.
So core bitcoin is Down over $1000 at the moment.

I don't know where you learned math, but where I am from
losing over $1000 on bitcoin core is worse than losing less than $200 on Bitcoin Cash.

BCH down $200, BTC down $1'000, OK. With these figures BCH is worth only 1/7th of what Bitcoin is worth, 1/7th of $1'000 is imho $142, whereas BCH went down $200, according to what you write. BTW, I learned math in Switzerland, known for some of the best schools in the world.
shantoote

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:40:28 AM

I've just sold my Bitcoin Cash. Feeling much better now. Ready to get into BTC again. That's where I made most of my gains. I was blinded by the surge in BCH some time ago. BTC is the way to go!

back to bitcoin now is so risky because price jump from 8,000$ to 11,000$ so will crash soon

invest in BCH , LTC better
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:48:38 AM

It's a normal behaviour in altcoins. They always drop a lot more than the number 1 crypto in the market, especially if the altcoin had a major pump and dump made by its own CEO and his crew in the need of grabbing quick money. Also, a lot of users who supported bcash in the early stages have come to realize what they got themselves into, and most of them are either selling bcash for btc, or another altcoin that shows more promise than the shady bcash (like DASH, ETH, XMR, LTC). Honestly, I think it's a matter of time until bcash dissapears into oblivion, I just don't see this altcoin surviving too long in the market, or at least not keeping up with the other altcoins.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:53:34 AM

The first time I make money in a crisis (actually, just recovered from huge losses from when I was acting erratically).
It can be difficult for the newly arrived, but try te see the whole picture. All coins were down, this is not Bch going bad alone. And if in a crisis a coin is going deeper than the others, then the probabiility is strong that it will recover in proportion.
Got back in for that reason. We shall see Smiley
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:16:42 AM

In my opinion there are many that are upset with BCH recently because of the slow and unreliable exchange transaction BCH have and that is the reason why many are converting back to bitcoin or in other Altcoins like Ethereum that has a capable and trusted exchange than Bitcoin Cash, but I think BCH is just new in the industry and maybe they will have a truly capable transaction in the future we just need to wait and see, and if you are looking for a new ICO that you can invest in try Angel Token you might get a potential for huge returns.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:25:44 AM

You should dump bcash as soon as it reaches the price you bought at, bcash is just pump and dump altcoin. i don't own any bcash, i sold everything i had long ago. stick with bitcoin only or if you're interested in altcoins the go for ETH.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:27:27 AM

an increase in the price of Bitcoin cash (BCH) was pumped/fake.
so that you find price increase fast in short time, a correction back from 2,000$ to 1,100$.
now price normally pumps/dump in a range 1,000$ to 2,000$ it is Normally(maybe because the increase of bitcoin make many invest in BTC more than BCH).

added unto it is bitcoin cash is just a dummybof bitcoin so expect the higher
drop of bitcoin cash than bitcoin,and same in recovery bitcoin will fast recover while
bitcoin cash remains slow moving.thats the effect of the so called BUBBLE
of bitcoin cash.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:16 AM

Its easy to say that hardfork wont last longer than their main coin, bitcoin is the pioneer while we can just assume that bitcoincash is more like derivatives or altcoins. It mainly doesnt serve any purpose other than for trading. I dont think we can rely more on bitcoincash surviving and gaining more incline momentum than bitcoin itself  Grin Grin
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:57:48 AM

back to bitcoin now is so risky because price jump from 8,000$ to 11,000$ so will crash soon

invest in BCH , LTC better

Yes it dumped from $11 000 to $8000 but as you can see the price, it is quickly regaining and getting back it's normal price unlike Bitcoin Cash that I think will be taking a while before making another come back.

Between Litecoin and BCH? I think I will go with LTC, atleast LTC is not making any popular price dumps these days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌