Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate blockchain.info  (Read 251 times)
storonowicz1212 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:37:34 AM

Hi,
So I have 3 stucked transactions. First of them was sent four days ago and its sill unconfirmed. Back in the days blcokchain.info worked smoothly, everything was fine and I had no problems with any transaction.
Two of them were sent with regular fee, I didn't customize it at all. The 3rd one which I've made about 1 hour ago was sent with 170sats/byte, as recommended on bitcoinfees.earn.com. So I hope that the last transaction with higher fee will be confirmed in less than 4 days...

But what about these first two transactions? I saw that the only way to make it confirm is to get in touch with miner who will help. I did, but the fee I sent to him to get the transaction unstucked is not confirmed either.
I would love to move my funds to wallet like Exodus but now I'm too scared. Is there any way to solve my issue (not only mine, I guess)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:39:39 AM

So I have 3 stucked transactions.
Transaction ID for these 3?

But what about these first two transactions? I saw that the only way to make it confirm is to get in touch with miner who will help. I did, but the fee I sent to him to get the transaction unstucked is not confirmed either.
Try the following accelerators:
1. Antpool's accelerator: https://www.antpool.com/user/prioritiseTransaction.htm?m=savePrioritiseTx   (Users have to create an account first, then everything it's completely free)
2. ViaBTC's accelerator: https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ (Minimum fee of 0.0001BTC/KB is required, limited tx's on hourly basis and no registration needed for their free accelerator)
3. ConfirmTX accelerator: https://confirmtx.com/ (less than 400 byte transactions, are processed for free)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Indesses

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:48:52 PM

Hi,
So I have 3 stucked transactions. First of them was sent four days ago and its sill unconfirmed. Back in the days blcokchain.info worked smoothly, everything was fine and I had no problems with any transaction.
Two of them were sent with regular fee, I didn't customize it at all. The 3rd one which I've made about 1 hour ago was sent with 170sats/byte, as recommended on bitcoinfees.earn.com. So I hope that the last transaction with higher fee will be confirmed in less than 4 days...

I would love to move my funds to wallet like Exodus but now I'm too scared. Is there any way to solve my issue (not only mine, I guess)?

like above say must add ID to help you .

next time use wallet support RBF  and stay away from  blockchain.info
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: