Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC trusted escrow only Bank Deposit or WU Preferred  (Read 1025 times)
mairusu (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:32:05 AM

Selling 50-70BTC pm me for details so we can discuss offers. Can also sell locally in AZ. Needs to be done within next 12-16hours. Will only use a trusted escrow such as JohnK no if ands or buts about it. Also, if in Phoenix area we can meet up early morning to make transaction locally in public place. Ready, Set, GO!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mairusu (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:52:01 AM

Bump  Grin
Maui

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:15:46 AM

Bump  Grin

Get back to me with this. I have BOA.

Update I can also do WU but only around ~250 to test waters.

OF COURSE I WILL USE ESCROW Smiley

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
mairusu (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:24:39 AM

I Pm'd you man or woman lol!
Maui

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:51:12 AM

I Pm'd you man or woman lol!

You will never know! But yes, John K. needs to come online!!

mairusu (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:42:01 AM

Think I found a winner! https://localbitcoins.com/ad/10168/cash-out-your-bitcoins-most-methods-fast-click-for-details
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:06:13 AM

PM me. I'll by some through WU.

I won't send Payment first btw. I would like you to send bitcoin first.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
mairusu (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:45:45 AM

Selling 50-70BTC pm me for details so we can discuss offers. Can also sell locally in AZ. Needs to be done within next 12-16hours. Will only use a trusted escrow such as JohnK no if ands or buts about it. Also, if in Phoenix area we can meet up early morning to make transaction locally in public place. Ready, Set, GO!

Wouldn't ever send first to anybody on this forum, nothing personal but c'mon now.
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:54:24 AM

Wouldn't ever send first to anybody on this forum, nothing personal but c'mon now.
No problem. I'm not dealing in WU without BTC first Smiley

Escrow is an option but not one I have time for today - perhaps later on this week.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
Maui

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:03:01 PM

... Mair, I'm always up for escrow but it looks like you're stiffin me. Whatsup man?  Undecided

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:15:40 PM

Note:  If John K. is not online, and you are in a hurry I am willing to hold escrow as well.

I am listed on the following Escrow List:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

I have a good reputation on localbitcoins.com

I've registered with the #bitcoin-otc WOT

I've held escrow for several transactions here at bitcointalk.org.

If you don't trust me, I certainly understand and won't be offended, but if you do then you have another option when John K. is unavailable.
Maui

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:31:01 PM

Note:  If John K. is not online, and you are in a hurry I am willing to hold escrow as well.

I am listed on the following Escrow List:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0

I have a good reputation on localbitcoins.com

I've registered with the #bitcoin-otc WOT

I've held escrow for several transactions here at bitcointalk.org.

If you don't trust me, I certainly understand and won't be offended, but if you do then you have another option when John K. is unavailable.

I'm okay with him/you!

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 04:44:01 PM

Note:

If you prefer (and the buyer of the bitcoins knows how to import a private key into their wallet) I'm willing to use the Casascius Bitcoin Escrow system that guarantees that I cannot steal the bitcoins.

With this system, I as escrow provider can only release the bitcoins to one of you, but cannot access the bitcoins myself at all.  It also allows either of you to release the bitcoins to the other without cooperation from me, so I can't hold the bitcoins hostage.

Bit Escrow
http://www.bitescrow.org/

Details here:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/User:Casascius/Escrow_scheme_draft
Maui

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:10:49 PM

Note:

If you prefer (and the buyer of the bitcoins knows how to import a private key into their wallet) I'm willing to use the Casascius Bitcoin Escrow system that guarantees that I cannot steal the bitcoins.

With this system, I as escrow provider can only release the bitcoins to one of you, but cannot access the bitcoins myself at all.  It also allows either of you to release the bitcoins to the other without cooperation from me, so I can't hold the bitcoins hostage.

Bit Escrow

Details here:

I'm going to bookmark your profile. Do you do exchanges or just escrow?

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:16:30 PM

Note:

With this system, I as escrow provider can only release the bitcoins to one of you, but cannot access the bitcoins myself at all.  It also allows either of you to release the bitcoins to the other without cooperation from me, so I can't hold the bitcoins hostage.

Bit Escrow

Details here:

I generally only do exchanges in person for cash.

In some circumstances I may be willing to sell bitcoins for U.S. postal money order, or to buy using most methods you may prefer.

Unless I'm in immediate need of cash or bitcoins, I always sell for more than the MtGox Ask, and I always buy for less than the MtGox Bid.  My exchange rates for in person cash exchange are listed on my localbitcoins.com ads and they change regularly depending on my current supply and needs.  For exchange via any other method, I'm willing to negotiate, but if I'm not in a hurry, you'll probably find the any negotiated rate will be higher than my in-person rate.
Maui

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:19:03 PM

Note:

With this system, I as escrow provider can only release the bitcoins to one of you, but cannot access the bitcoins myself at all.  It also allows either of you to release the bitcoins to the other without cooperation from me, so I can't hold the bitcoins hostage.

Bit Escrow

Details here:

I generally only do exchanges in person for cash.

In some circumstances I may be willing to sell bitcoins for U.S. postal money order, or to buy using most methods you may prefer.

Unless I'm in immediate need of cash or bitcoins, I always sell for more than the MtGox Ask, and I always buy for less than the MtGox Bid.  My exchange rates for in person cash exchange are listed on my localbitcoins.com ads and they change regularly depending on my current supply and needs.  For exchange via any other method, I'm willing to negotiate, but if I'm not in a hurry, you'll probably find the any negotiated rate will be higher than my in-person rate.

Ok thank you Danny!

mairusu (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:00:22 PM

Sorry about the delay Maui, I was trying to close out this deal that was listed on localbitcoins.com as they were trying to purchase all 70 @ once, really sorry for the delay and was not trying to stiff you, will contact promptly after I see how this goes as John has messaged me and said there will be a flat rate of 1.5% which I have no problem with, once again very sorry for the delay.
Maui

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:21:04 PM

Sorry about the delay Maui, I was trying to close out this deal that was listed on localbitcoins.com as they were trying to purchase all 70 @ once, really sorry for the delay and was not trying to stiff you, will contact promptly after I see how this goes as John has messaged me and said there will be a flat rate of 1.5% which I have no problem with, once again very sorry for the delay.

It's okay, Whenever you're available

Maui

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:50:04 PM

!!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: