Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:51:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting at Marketplace/Services  (Read 437 times)
Renich (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 03:37:38 AM

Hey guys!

I am new here. How do I get to post on Marketplace/Services?

I started a new service which accepts Bitcoin exclusively.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:58:25 AM

You need to spend some more time here to get Jr member rank. Then you will be able to post in other sections.

PS: Read this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
Renich (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 04:02:03 AM

Ah, don't mind me. I just read the newbie README.

Anyway, I'll just explain what is my service about here. This would serve as a good post and maybe it get's someone interested.

I am offering KVM/Qemu based Virtual Hosting or VPS; paid exclusively with Bitcoin.

I am going to explain a little bit about KVM/Qemu and their benefits.

# Paravirtualization Vs Full Virtualization
Most ISPs offer paravirtualization solutions; which have proven to be super insecure. Why? Well, you share the kernel. The SysAdmins can actually check out what you have and "audit" you anytime. Also, if you sniff a little, you can sniff all the Guests in that Host.

Also, you don't have YOUR own kernel nor YOUR own OS. They provide pre-installations "AMI, Images, etc" and you have to trust them not mangling with it.

Anyway, enough with the para-virtualization thing. I'm gonna talk about the full virtualization. KVM/Qemu virtualization is Full virtualization. Here are some of the benefits:

- It's totally private. You have your own kernel, your own filesystem (and encryption if you may) and your own OS; which you can install and make sure it works.
- It's as performant as paravirtualization. It is well known that full virtualization gives you up to 95% (a few years ago) of the performance of the Host.
- You control it. You can turn it on, off or whatever you can turn it into. Also, you can re-install anytime you like.

# My Offering
Well, if you get a VPS or Virtual Server with me:
- You get it cheap for a whole year. One time payment.
- You get me and my team of professional GNU & Linux SysAdmins to install whatever you need; configured like you want and with the software you need as well.
- No limits; we can provide licensing for non-linux systems. Also, if you have your own license, we can verify it and set it up.
- Custom offerings. If you need a custom offering, I am glad to provide it. We can offer Mega Huge servers for you. Even if you need your own cloud, we are happy to consult for you.
- Anonymity. We can offer services for anonymous clients as well.

# How to find it
Please, look for it on google. Type in "bitcoin virtual servers kvm qemu" and it should be the first result.

The website is fairly simple; in black, white and green colors. It has "welcome" and "deals" sections on the front page. Also, the menu has 4 sections: Home, Details, Secure and Contact.

# Final notes
If you're interested, read the "Details" section first. It is important that you are aware that we use CACert for SSL Certs and we use them to encrypt your connection to us; for your security.

I don't want to over-market this. I tried to be objective. I am truly against marketing; I promote anti-marketing even.

Hablamos español.
We speak English

Thank you for your time.

Well, I don't want to spam or over-market this. I am actually against marketing and it says so in our website.
Renich (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 04:02:46 AM

You need to spend some more time here to get Jr member rank. Then you will be able to post in other sections.

PS: Read this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Thanks! Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: