Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UFC 219: Cyborg vs Holm. NEW EVENT!] The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 754 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:05:27 PM

I can't wait to see Conor McGregor again in the octagon, I just hope his mindset is not destroyed after losing vs Mayweather in the ring... he has been doing some crazy shit like being involved in some mafia stuff, or he wanting to right a ref in Belator. I hope he isn't doing coke and fucking hookers like crazy as he did after his Nate Diaz loss. He was able to come back from that, I think he will come back from his last defeat and he'll beat Ferguson.
Conor McGregor have too much in his head lately and I hope that Irish Mafia issue that he bumped into is just a publicity stunt or else he might end up always watching his back whenever he roam Ireland. People around him are afraid that he might explode and be like Jon Jones minus the prohibited drugs running into troubles after another trouble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:15:25 AM

@nydiacaskey01. Conor knows how to be in the news headlines without fighting hehehe. True or not, he will use it to extend his notorious image and sell more tickets and PPV subscriptions in his upcoming fights.

Another conspiracy theory is he might use it to avoid fighting indefinitely until he and his family can make sure of their safety.

In any case, his next fights will surely be making a great deal of money for the UFC.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:45:54 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 04:19:51 PM by thejaytiesto

Looks like nobody made a thread about Lomachenko vs Rigondeoux fight... not many boxing fans here?

Did anyone bet anything on that? I did and I won, just a bit for fun, to make it more exciting. I trusted Lomachenko to continue with his win streak. He made Rigo quit. The hand thing looked like an excuse. Loma is just too skilled, and maybe too big for Rigo. I think haters now are stopping to consider Loma a hype job... I think if he keeps winning big names he will be considered one of the best of all time and a boxing genius. It's early to say tho.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:48:19 PM

I didn't catch the Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux fight. Lomachenko is a massive and underrated talent. That's the impression I get from watching his previous fights.

One interesting thing to note, I think Vasyl Lomachenko has competed in sambo and wrestling in the past and done very well in both. There's a chance Lomachenko could make a move to MMA to fight in the 125 lb division against Demetrious Johnson. If Lomachenko was bigger he might have fought Conor McGregor in MMA.

I was thinking Conor McGregor's career could be over after he suffered cardio issues in his 1st fight with Nate Diaz despite not cutting weight to fight @ 170 lbs. Physically there could be something wrong with Conor that is hurting his cardio and his career might be over.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:49:54 AM

Something to look forward in February 2018, UFC 221 Mark Hunt will return to fight Curtis Blaydes. I haven't seen any fight of Curtis Blaydes yet. He is coming out from 2 consecutive wins this year but looking down at his fight history, Curtis Blaydes lost to Francis Ngannou (yes the one who stopped Alistair Overeem in Round 1 in UFC 218) last year.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:04:33 AM

Hey guys, RDA vs Lawler this weekend, check out the first post!  This is one of the more decent non PPV main events imo.  No...  It's actually great!  Let's see how Lawler overcomes RDA, that's if he can.  I love Lawler, but I don't thnk he has the chin to withstand someone like RDA anymore.

Here are some videos to pump you up!  Grin

Fight Night Winnipeg: Road to the Octagon - Full Episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSCQFjuLAz0

MMA Pros Pick - Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael Dos Anjos (UFC on FOX 26)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjafWNnWKR8

Toe to Toe Picks - Robbie Lawler vs. Rafael Dos Anjos (UFC on FOX 26)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khK8fiKjg7k

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
thejaytiesto
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:52:13 PM

I didn't catch the Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux fight. Lomachenko is a massive and underrated talent. That's the impression I get from watching his previous fights.

One interesting thing to note, I think Vasyl Lomachenko has competed in sambo and wrestling in the past and done very well in both. There's a chance Lomachenko could make a move to MMA to fight in the 125 lb division against Demetrious Johnson. If Lomachenko was bigger he might have fought Conor McGregor in MMA.

I was thinking Conor McGregor's career could be over after he suffered cardio issues in his 1st fight with Nate Diaz despite not cutting weight to fight @ 170 lbs. Physically there could be something wrong with Conor that is hurting his cardio and his career might be over.

I don't think Loma should step into the octagon... unless he gets a massive payday, I would stick to what I do best (boxing) and then just keep racking up victories. Having to train MMA can be too distracting from your ongoing boxing career and you don't want to mess with your track record. But like I said, if the money is right... I guess it would make sense, but I doubt UFC can offer bigger deals than showtime boxing.

Btw Mayweather has left a rumor of him doing a 3 or 4 fight contract with the UFC for a billion dollars recently... he could be trolling or not who knows.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:25:27 AM

I don't think Loma should step into the octagon... unless he gets a massive payday, I would stick to what I do best (boxing) and then just keep racking up victories. Having to train MMA can be too distracting from your ongoing boxing career and you don't want to mess with your track record. But like I said, if the money is right... I guess it would make sense, but I doubt UFC can offer bigger deals than showtime boxing.

Btw Mayweather has left a rumor of him doing a 3 or 4 fight contract with the UFC for a billion dollars recently... he could be trolling or not who knows.

Me too. Its easier i think to shift from mma to boxing than from boxing to mma. Lomachenko is already doing really well in boxing and if i were him, i'm not going to get myself the same result as what conor had in boxing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:39:50 AM

Is he serious?  A fight contract in the UFC?.  Lol.  I would happily pay  to see get his ass get kicked and handed to him.  I hope somewhere along the way he'll face McGregor in the octagon.

That guy doesn't know what he getting into...  But to his credit, if he was 10 years younger and with the proper training, I think he can do it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
thejaytiesto
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:35:29 PM

Is he serious?  A fight contract in the UFC?.  Lol.  I would happily pay  to see get his ass get kicked and handed to him.  I hope somewhere along the way he'll face McGregor in the octagon.

That guy doesn't know what he getting into...  But to his credit, if he was 10 years younger and with the proper training, I think he can do it.

Who is to say? he is an huge troll, you never know when he is playing or he is serious about it. I think he is just letting it in the air, he will monitor how people react... then he will make the right moves.

Honestly, it doesn't sound that bad. If the money is on the billions... it's a couple fights, and your boxing record would still remain perfect. If he losses at MMA so what? he is still a boxing legend.

The problem I see is, if he gets brutally beaten up by some of the MMA barbarians.. it could make his whole brand look bad, even if his boxing record remains unmatched... that's something one should leverage and see if it's worth the billion dollar payday in the long term.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:58:59 PM

The problem I see is, if he gets brutally beaten up by some of the MMA barbarians.. it could make his whole brand look bad, even if his boxing record remains unmatched... that's something one should leverage and see if it's worth the billion dollar payday in the long term.
It is a hot topic now and Floyd himself opened the Pandora box of speculation that he got a billion dollar fight offer from the UFC ,he might try this once against Conor McGregor and it might be a reality because they knew a showdown between the two will be big business and Floyd moving to MMA will be another spectacle that could bring in big money and i am sure he might try this once.
Today we have UFC on FOX 26 and i am going with Ricardo Lamas and Jared Cannonier.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:51:57 AM

Is he serious?  A fight contract in the UFC?.  Lol.  I would happily pay  to see get his ass get kicked and handed to him.  I hope somewhere along the way he'll face McGregor in the octagon.

That guy doesn't know what he getting into...  But to his credit, if he was 10 years younger and with the proper training, I think he can do it.

Who is to say? he is an huge troll, you never know when he is playing or he is serious about it. I think he is just letting it in the air, he will monitor how people react... then he will make the right moves.

Honestly, it doesn't sound that bad. If the money is on the billions... it's a couple fights, and your boxing record would still remain perfect. If he losses at MMA so what? he is still a boxing legend.

But it sounds uberly stupid tho.  A low ranked UFC fighter can f*ck him up good, never mind McGregor. Cheesy

Anyway, back to the event at hand tomorrow guys.  Here's a vid of the weigh ins and the weight of each fighter. Both Lawler and RDA are looking good.  It's time to throw leather!

UFC on Fox 26:  Official Weigh-ins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGGcsMj1W7Y

Robbie Lawler (170.5) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (170)
Ricardo Lamas (146) vs. Josh Emmett (148.5*)
Santiago Ponzinibbio (170.5) vs. Mike Perry (170)
Glover Teixeira (205) vs. Misha Cirkunov (205.5)
Jan Blachowicz (205.5) vs. Jared Cannonier (204)
Darren Stewart (185.5) vs. Julian Marquez (185)
Chad Laprise (170.5) vs. Galore Bofando (170)
Nordine Taleb (170.5) vs. Danny Roberts (170.5)
John Makdessi (153) vs. Abel Trujillo (155.5)
Alessio Di Chirico (185) vs. Oluwale Bamgbose (184.5)
Erick Silva (170.5) vs. Jordan Mein (169)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:25:43 AM

I think the new owners are giving a good fight for free,as we have Robbie Lawler and Rafael Dos Anjos one of the top fights in the entire card ,i am going with Robbie Lawler in this encounter but this encounter as Dos Anjos is fighting at a heavier weight class and the next fight i am interested is Glover Teixeira ,at one time he was unstoppable and i thought he could pose a serious challenge to Jon Jones until they fought  Cheesy ,he is on his down slide after that fight and i would like to see how Misha is as an upcoming prospect.

notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:15:48 PM

my pics for this card

Robbie Lawler
Glover Teixeira
Jan Blachowicz
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:09:57 PM

I haven't watched the bouts yet but I heard Lawler was totally domainated by RDA.  I guess it's back to the drawing board for him.

Anyway, here are the results.

Edit:  So does that give RDA a title shot against the Wood? 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:35:19 PM

I haven't watched the bouts yet but I heard Lawler was totally domainated by RDA.  I guess it's back to the drawing board for him.
Edit:  So does that give RDA a title shot against the Wood? 
It was a title eliminator bout and he will be facing Tyron Woodly for the championship bout and i really do not give RDA any chance against Tyron as he is too strong in the division and i am sure he will manhandle him,unless RDA has a game plan against his wild striking and take down defense,Tryon was aiming for GSP for a big money fight but he is not interested in facing Tryon so,he will be facing RDA next.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:37:42 AM

@eaLiTy. Tyron Woodley versus GSP will not happen. Tyron's original plan was to move up to middleweight and challenge GSP there, but if you have not heard, GSP has vacated the belt and the middleweight division. His plans for the future are also still unknown.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:31:09 PM

Here are some of the upcoming events that have been booked as confirmed recently.  But they still might be subject to change as we've seen happen in the past.

Cris Cyborg vs. Holly Holm at UFC 219.   Undecided

Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou at UFC 220.  Smiley

Robert Whittaker vs. Luke Rockhold at UFC 221.  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
thejaytiesto
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:12:38 PM

Here are some of the upcoming events that have been booked as confirmed recently.  But they still might be subject to change as we've seen happen in the past.

Cris Cyborg vs. Holly Holm at UFC 219.   Undecided

Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou at UFC 220.  Smiley

Robert Whittaker vs. Luke Rockhold at UFC 221.  Smiley

Did you made threads for these already?

UFC 219 and UFC 220 main cards are pretty solid. I think Cyborg will smash Holm unfortunately, and I think Ngannou will end Miocic's win streak, that guy is a monster... but Miocic is a real viking, it will be a clash of titans. Ngannou put to sleep Overeem so easy to the other day, I remember watching Miocic vs Overeem and he had some problems until he took him out, we'll what happens. And I just saw DC is fighting again on 220, that's pretty nice. The guy was devastated after the Bones fight. I think he will win Volk and he will continue fighting hoping to fight Bones again eventually. Oh and Khabib is fighting in 219, may throw a couple bucks on this one for a win, should be easy money.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

^ This is the new thread for all the upcoming events, I just change the original post and add the event title between the brackets.  Smiley

And I agree on your analysis for the most part.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████