Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What blockchain events do you visit?  (Read 885 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

Good luck with your development Kick_city team. It will be interesting to see more projects like yours on Slush, because this conference is more oriented on non-crypto involved people. I remember, that there are many different interesting start-ups and most of them are from game industry. Crypto meetings are interesting, but too expensive. Usually, it costs more than $500 per ticket!

it is very expensive, you are right. however, it help a lot with busines. it's like investing in yourself
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

I haven't got the chance to attend any forum or any offline event that as do with blockchain. But am looking forward to attend lot's of it in the future
Chase_AI

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

There are events all over the world. I am attending a crypto conference this week, for example. If you look around, you will be able to find conferences or meetups near you, as well as pitch events where people who have created altcoins may be pitching their idea. All of these events are great for meeting fellow crypto enthusiasts. If you can't find an event in your region, you can always try to create your own if you know others in your geogrpahic region or who are willing to travel!
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

I have visited one blockchain event but I forgot who are organizers because I'm excited about the event and how many people are really interested about blockchain and bitcoin.

It was a quick overview for newbies about bitcoin, blockchain and a sort of project that they have been building but I forgot that project since I'm only there for bitcoin and blockchain.

I was upset about how they deliver and educate people because there were experts who attended and they can't even answer formally. I only liked the foods and giveaway.  Tongue

This event was held in our country few months ago.

sebo.k

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:00:10 PM

I plan to visit Netherlands for BitcoinWednesday. A monthly event attendant by bitcoin community in netherland. I am raising money through trading for my airline ticket and hotel accommodation. Issues on new cryptocurrency events and technology are among the topics discussed.
iamwagner

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

I have never and probably will never attend an event.  I like to do my crypto from the sideline.  There is probably a huge silent majority that attends none of these events.  Would be crazy to see everyone come out to the event to see just how large the crypto community is.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:17:14 PM

I have never visited any blockchain event but it is my dream to visit one soon. I know these projects helps motivate you to know more about crypto and to learn about the future.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

During this time, I still have not visited any Blockchain event. However, I would like to visit events to add experience and knowledge about the world of Blockchain.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

Hello!

It is cool we have a chance to talk online. But it is also important to meet each other offline. Do you visit any events?

For example, recently, KickCity team visited Blockchain Solution Forum in Barcelona. Now we are visiting BlockShow in Singapore and the other part of the team is going to Slush in Helsinki (does anybody will go?)

And what about you? What events do you visit or plan to visit?
My country is at the end of a train with that meaning, so as far as I know in my country there is no local of physical events, that would take place and I can go to visit it. Probably next few years we will have some of that.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

I personally haven't experienced visiting any blockchain events though but im hoping to do so in the future if there will be near my location.
asmat21

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

The best blockchain event is Consensus, but unfortunately I still wasn't there.
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

True it's important to meet in the real life to share knowledge and thoughts directly and not only stick to the virtual world chat. Personally, I went to a local seminar about 'the horizons of the blockchain technology' and I was amazed by the knowledge gap between myself and many peoples and it was very beneficial, also, I was thinking about going to CryptoCon in Amsterdam but unfortunately, it was canceled due to lack of interest in booths at the exhibition and key partnerships.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:12:04 AM

unfortunately I am only a screen supporter and do not dare to travel between countries.
Hopefully KickCity will be the best in the future, everyone knows that KickCity is a good project for the future.

and also to go to Helsinki it's too far from where I live.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

unfortunately I am only a screen supporter and do not dare to travel between countries.
Hopefully KickCity will be the best in the future, everyone knows that KickCity is a good project for the future.

he-he thank you for kind words  Smiley

where do you live?
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

it's right too far to go there ...
and maybe we don't have the funds to go but even though I have never visited the Blockchain Solution Forum overseas but I still visit the Blockchain Solution Forum managed by the domestic community

lightcar

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

I've been trying to hold a blockchain event in my hometown but there isn't many people here interested in cryptocurrency.  It will take a long time to get mainstream adoption everywhere.  I know a lot of us like to think crypto is changing the world but not many people use it in everyday life.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

I've been trying to hold a blockchain event in my hometown but there isn't many people here interested in cryptocurrency.  It will take a long time to get mainstream adoption everywhere.  I know a lot of us like to think crypto is changing the world but not many people use it in everyday life.

You should try it again. Crypto community gets bigger everyday
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:57:50 PM

I really hope to attend some events in the future, especially in the US, but so far I've only been able to read about them) Wish me luck))
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

I really hope to attend some events in the future, especially in the US, but so far I've only been able to read about them) Wish me luck))

good luck! hope you will join one soon
nina_duschenko
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

We will bust some #DAO cases in the course of the international event devoted to Blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency sphere, Kyiv Blockchain Forum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: