Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What blockchain events do you visit?  (Read 885 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

i dont know right now in my country, people that use bitcoin and blockchains system just a little there are no offline community, all community is working online, and i dont know the event in my counrty

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

i dont know right now in my country, people that use bitcoin and blockchains system just a little there are no offline community, all community is working online, and i dont know the event in my counrty

you could visit one. that is a very good experience. you can meet a lot of interesting people.

also you can promote some of these events and earnd crypto
Zulema3382

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

If you look around, you will be able to find conferences or meetings near you, as well as pitch events that people who have created altcoins may be expressing their ideas. If you can not find an event in your area, you can always try to create your own event if you know other people in your geographic region or who are willing to travel! It's a quick overview for the new bitcoin, blockchain and a kind of project they built but I forgot that project because I only had bitcoin and blockchain. I just love the food and giveaway. I plan to visit the Netherlands for BitcoinWednesday. I am collecting money through airplane tickets and hotel accommodation.
Winifred2609

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:31:07 AM

I participated in an event where I did not remember the time. Specifically in the event talk about blockchain and a kind of project they have built but I forgot that project because I only have bitcoin and blockchain. I just love the food and giveaway. I plan to visit the Netherlands for BitcoinWednesday. I am collecting money through airplane tickets and hotel accommodation. I have never and probably will never attend an event. There is probably a great majority of silent attendees not attending these events.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

if there is a seminar on blockchain in my country, I will definitely come. whatever the ticket price, and even though it is far from the city I live in, I will definitely come. because I am very interested in blockchain, and how technology is what makes me like being reborn.
rj.raj

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

Day by day the cryptocurrency ecosystem is growing in response to emerging blockchain solutions, mining projects and ICOs. This positively influences the market dynamics for cryptocurrencies and contributes to the development of Tokenomics (a new form of economy).
Blockchain International Show London is a two-day event where the top-level experts will meet and share their knowledge about financial and regulatory concerns, development trends and evolution of ICOs.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:09:28 AM

In 2017, I visited an event related to blockchain and  cryptocurrency. The event gave me a lot of things, surely the understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency grew. And the conference was named 'Blackarrow’s Blockchain Technology & Cryptocurrency Conference'. There were 6 people who provide an understanding of the technology, one of them is Thomas France Co-founder of Ledger. Blockchain and cryptocurrency will continue to grow, so as need an education on the technology at least provide a basic understanding of the functions that can be utilized in the future.
Catherin_Mo

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:08:55 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 08:38:02 AM by Catherin_Mo

A lot of Blockchain events, but the most interesting following the speakers' speaches  was d10e Conference in Lithuania. Lots of nice platforms where there, like Bitcoinus, for example or some Welltrado, winning the ICO competition. Friendly and open-for conversation teams Smiley
Be honest,I wasn't sure on my investment (as Lithuania is quite new country for me) before that conference, but after - i bought more tokens even Cool
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

I have not been to a blockchain event yet, but I would love to, for me to learn more of it. I think they must use social media to broadcast it for the sake of the people who can not attend it due to the distance and other instances.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

I have been visiting few local events in my country. For example Okex local meetup. Still wanna try to visit biggest events like Consensus, etc, but its still a matter of time for me.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

Hello!

It is cool we have a chance to talk online. But it is also important to meet each other offline. Do you visit any events?

For example, recently, KickCity team visited Blockchain Solution Forum in Barcelona. Now we are visiting BlockShow in Singapore and the other part of the team is going to Slush in Helsinki (does anybody will go?)

And what about you? What events do you visit or plan to visit?
Sadly I've never been to a blockchain event. I would really like to but there are only a few of these events organized here. Most of the time it's also held quite far from my place. Another problem is that there aren't many blockchain experts here. The last time there was a decent speaker was "Bitcoins in Bali Meetup" by Andreas Antonopoulos July last year. I'm planning to attend one within the next two years.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

I haven't. Is it useful?
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

It is interesting to be able to visit the blockchain event and it is very helpful and insightful. This activity has a very positive impact and if there are any more activities the participants' enthusiasm must be amazing.

logitechwow

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:06:55 PM

I attended the blockchain meeting in Minsk, he came from Europe.
I liked everything incredibly, was at the stand of one project, talked to the administration of the game I have been playing for over two years.
In short, these meetings are awesome.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

I can't wait to be part of such amazing blockchain meet-ups. The issue has been that there hasn't be any meeting in my part of the world and this is the issue some crypto enthusiasts are facing. It would be nice to meet  some great minds who are knowledgeable in blockchain technology.
EllenSmith

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

I wish I could attend such events. Because I have the opportunity to meet successful investors and learn, expanding my knowledge , conveyed many valuable experience. It would be interesting, but unfortunately I can not participate
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

Hello!

It is cool we have a chance to talk online. But it is also important to meet each other offline. Do you visit any events?

For example, recently, KickCity team visited Blockchain Solution Forum in Barcelona. Now we are visiting BlockShow in Singapore and the other part of the team is going to Slush in Helsinki (does anybody will go?)

And what about you? What events do you visit or plan to visit?
it is very cool and can give a lot of time if you visit a lot of good events, I have never visited and I plan to only visit a good and potential event if in the future there are similar events....

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

I wish I could attend such events. Because I have the opportunity to meet successful investors and learn, expanding my knowledge , conveyed many valuable experience. It would be interesting, but unfortunately I can not participate
It is unfortunate that these interesting events are not happening close to you or in your country. Sometimes we don't need to travel faraway from our countries to enjoy these kind of meetings. We can also try and organise meetups with our friends to discuss interesting issues in blockchain technology.
Rolley Dragon

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

I have not had the chance to attend any blockchain event in my hometown, I hope in the near future I can take part in an event to expand my knowledge and apply the ideas. that way into business
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

its really a good idea people who do cryptocurrency online also get to meet each other in seminars, conferences and other events. I have been opportuned to attend some blockchain seminars and conferences in my country and it was really great being part of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: