Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 10x Antminer S9 and 10x PSU AWP3++  (Read 701 times)
Asicminer87 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:53:51 AM

I am wanting to Sell my Antminer S9 with the AWP3++ PSU for $1850USD. These are the Dec Perorder and will be here shortly. I am Accepting BTC, BCH and ETH as payment. If you have any question or wanting to know pricing Please feel free to message me on Skype at Asicminer87@gmail.com.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:47:46 AM

do you accept escrow? if not then you are 99% a scammer and no one will deal with you.

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:57:58 PM

Provide screenshots including your name, date and forum name. cheers

bit_wizard

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:02:03 PM

There should be a posting form for people wanting to sell.

-Select pictures of product to upload.
-Select asking price.
-Select currencies accepted.
-Select forum escrow agent.

Without this you cannot post something for sale.

.....Oh yea by the way.....SCAM!!!!
Danos

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:26:28 PM

-Select asking price.

I agree with everything except the "Scam".
Why would you call randomly everyone "scam" instead of requesting the things needed?

MiningDoc

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:19:20 PM

-Select asking price.

Why would you call randomly everyone "scam" instead of requesting the things needed?

I think its the way the forum has gone.  Everything is a scam until proven otherwise.

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
 || Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook ||
MiningDoc

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:28:39 PM

-Select asking price.

I think its just the way the forum has gone.  Everything is concidered a scam until proven otherwise.

Pokercoin.net – The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform accepting Pokercoin!
Asicminer87 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:05:16 PM

do you accept escrow? if not then you are 99% a scammer and no one will deal with you.

Yes willing to use an escrow at the range of 25% to %50% upfront then rest in escrow
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:06:39 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 07:19:21 PM by hedgy73

Yes willing to use an escrow at the range of 25% to %50% upfront then rest in escrow

I needed a laugh Cheesy.

Go away scammer!
Asicminer87 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:14:37 PM

I needed a laugh Cheesy.

Go away scammer!

I am not scamming anyone, I am covering my ass just as much as others want to cover theirs. A down payment is not something new to ask for a per order. Also like to add in your link for the escrow service you say that the forums are full of scammers how do i know i am not going to be the one getting scammed by the escrow. I dont believe it is is unfair to share the risk
Danos

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:17:07 PM

I needed a laugh Cheesy.

Go away scammer!

I am not scamming anyone, I am covering my ass just as much as others want to cover theirs. A down payment is not something new to ask for a per order. Also like to add in your link for the escrow service you say that the forums are full of scammers how do i know i am not going to be the one getting scammed by the escrow. I dont believe it is is unfair to share the risk
Stfu retard, i gaved the benefit of doubt but you ruin it asking for payment upfront.
Everyone who give you even 1 cent upfront is more retarded than you.
Now fuck off and go scam somewhere else.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:18:26 PM

I needed a laugh Cheesy.

Go away scammer!

You have a brand new account simply created to sell mining hardware and you want someone to pay you 25-50% upfront as a deposit before an escrow is used.

There is no way in a million years anyone will do this.

The trusted escrows on this forum are not scammers they protect people from being scammed.
Asicminer87 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:26:46 PM

I needed a laugh Cheesy.

Go away scammer!

You have a brand new account simply created to sell mining hardware and you want someone to pay you 25-50% upfront as a deposit before an escrow is used.

The trusted escrows on this forum are not scammers they protect people from being scammed.

Yes i have a new account, And we can use the escrow, But you are asking me to risk nearly 20k in hardware without any benefit of security to myself. Not to mention to the flux on prices to coins value it takes a drop and i am completely screwed but if i get something upfront i can still limit my loses if necessary 
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:39:51 PM

ftp://

I needed a laugh Cheesy.

Go away scammer!

Yes i have a new account, And we can use the escrow, But you are asking me to risk nearly 20k in hardware without any benefit of security to myself. Not to mention to the flux on prices to coins value it takes a drop and i am completely screwed but if i get something upfront i can still limit my loses if necessary 

So you expect he person to send you 25-50% to take the risk instead? Your argument is invalid.

Come back when you have the miners, take some photos with your username and date in, accept local pickup or 100% escrow then someone might take you seriously.
Asicminer87 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:10:12 PM

ftp://

I needed a laugh Cheesy.

Go away scammer!

So you expect he person to send you 25-50% to take the risk instead? Your argument is invalid.

Come back when you have the miners, take some photos with your username and date in, accept local pickup or 100% escrow then someone might take you seriously.

You are asking me to risk 100% i am asking for shared risk, and if someone wants to drive all the way to Alabama to pick them with cash in hand i would be fine with that as well
jenia1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:30:56 PM

SCAMMER, YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:37:08 PM

Think they need to go back to scam school that was so lame i was funny Cheesy
jenia1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:58:25 PM

That's the thing. I do not think he went to scam school at all, maybe to any kind of school.

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:06:12 PM

That's the thing. I do not think he went to scam school at all, maybe to any kind of school.

True Cheesy
MiningDoc

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:51:50 AM

True Cheesy

the other one to keep an eye on is dunkenco.  was going to do a deal with him but he wants the shipping cost sent to him in btc while the miner cost can go through escrow.  I said no, and even offered to go through dhl directly and email him the shipping label so he he wouldn't have any out of pocket costs....  he said no, so i stopped all responses as that's a scam to me.  his thread is self locked so people can't call him out on it publicly.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: