Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dencity-Where you choose your meta life  (Read 3429 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:57:55 PM

fantastic project, I think it should be fun to become a citizen in your virtual city, can't wait to try your application Smiley

I think so as well and the virtual reality aspect really sounds promising. This is what makes the project unique and different among the others.
Yes, this looks like a totally futuristic project and seems very interesting. This are be a very large amount of community who would like to support this and use this services offered by the project.  Waiting for the project to become successful.

If the virtual community would expand, then this would allow the project to grow even more. There's a lot of potential in this project and it looks like this would lead to its success in the future. With the world becoming even more technologically advanced, a virtual community sounds timely and appropriate for this generation.
Yes, It is a project which will lead us to a very high technology future world and much more new things in the project can any  time surprise us. And i think they have more updates coming.

Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:02:50 PM

Thanks for your kind words,yes it is game & the cool part is by playing game u can make money & that tokens can be easily tradable on various exchanges :-)

Getting to make money and tokens while playing a game looks promising. Not only will you have fun and will be able to entertain yourself, but at the same time you will also profit! What more can you ask for? This would be like the dream job. Really looking forward to this project!

Galvanis

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:10:39 PM

This is a very nice project and has a goal of transforming the whole world's economy with there offered tokes and make the life of people totally digital and free from outside stress. This project has a very high potential and also a good management. This can become a very high valued project one day so investors will get good profit from it. Good luck for the future.

Having this kind of goal is the key towards the success of a project. By looking at this project's whitepaper and roadmap, you could really tell that there's potential for this project to grow and become a success. The concept of having a virtual community offers a different kind of experience for the people.
Harry.bolt

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:10:50 PM

This project can become a very fantastic new way to experience a new and fully digital life style in today's era. They are trying to build a community which fully supports the use of digital currency and token system in the society. This could also be a new entrance to the digital era of tomorrow.
Harry.bolt

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:18:32 PM

Thanks for your kind words,yes it is game & the cool part is by playing game u can make money & that tokens can be easily tradable on various exchanges :-)

Getting to make money and tokens while playing a game looks promising. Not only will you have fun and will be able to entertain yourself, but at the same time you will also profit! What more can you ask for? This would be like the dream job. Really looking forward to this project!
This is a job or work every person wants that enjoying the work and also earning from it. This will surely attract people  as this is a very interesting  way to earn. This can become a very demanding project in the future.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:21:26 PM

are you looking forward to make any real life use of DNX tokens?
Yes DNX tokens can be used to exchange or trade in markets
This is the best part and the uniqueness of the tokens as they will represent a real life currency in the dencity world and it will be a place fully  based on digital tokens and other things which are mentioned. The project can become a very meaningful one in the future as more and more people will join it every day.

Having this aspect truly makes this project a unique one. Not only does the virtual community will bring entertainment, it would have some practical use since the tokens may be used and exchanged or even traded in the market. This allows the people to have some real life application, thus making it even more enjoyable.
Capazoolo

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:31:25 PM

This is the best part and the uniqueness of the tokens as they will represent a real life currency in the dencity world and it will be a place fully  based on digital tokens and other things which are mentioned. The project can become a very meaningful one in the future as more and more people will join it every day.

Having this aspect truly makes this project a unique one. Not only does the virtual community will bring entertainment, it would have some practical use since the tokens may be used and exchanged or even traded in the market. This allows the people to have some real life application, thus making it even more enjoyable.
Yes, this project will attract many brilliant minded people to come here and use there skills and also earn at the same time. they can do any work in which they are passionate to and also earn from the same. This will increase the interest of peoples in this technology and project can reach a different height and will get large amount of investment and interest from others.

topArquiza

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:37:10 PM

The project is build on a very good concept which has a vast wide spread of knowledge in it. Any investor or people will get easily attracted to there white papers and road. They also have a good project background  and support from other companies this will give the a stable costumers supply. I think this project will grow to a vast extend compared to other projects in this range.

That's true. This project may grow even further given that it has the potential and its goal is to revolutionize the digital world. The use of digital currency and token system will allow this project to contribute to the economy and at the same time give the people some form of recreation and entertainment - which makes this project very good.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

I think it's the first project of this kind. Can you let me know if there exists any else blockchain enabled city ?

I don't think there's any other project out there like this. On top of that, this project integrates the use of virtual reality. Virtual Reality just came out recently and really gives its players a new experience and more interaction. The use of blockchain technology in this projects makes it even more like its real life. These aspects makes this project truly a one of a kind.

Jayesh.Nakaskar

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:44:43 PM

This project has a very huge concept of building a fully  digital ecosystem where every user can enjoy as well as earn money to sustain his/her every day life. I found this project very interesting and want  to support it and also be its client one day. I think it is a very futuristic project which a good management team.
unggahr11

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

This project has a very huge concept of building a fully  digital ecosystem where every user can enjoy as well as earn money to sustain his/her every day life. I found this project very interesting and want  to support it and also be its client one day. I think it is a very futuristic project which a good management team.
its mean this project will success in future
topArquiza

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:51:13 PM

The highly advanced used of technology makes this project distinct from the others and the features that it has will allow the players to have a full experience and interaction. This would attract those who are very inclined towards futuristic and digital stuff and gadgets. Surely this project would be a success in the future, can't wait to be a part of it!
topArquiza

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:05:41 PM

This is a job or work every person wants that enjoying the work and also earning from it. This will surely attract people  as this is a very interesting  way to earn. This can become a very demanding project in the future.

I myself would want to have this kind of work. Earning money and tokens that may be exchanged or traded in the market while playing a game would be the best. Not only is this fun, but it allows you to profit at the same time. Gamers and non-gamers who are finding ways to earn money would find this project most suitable for them.
payno

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:50:32 PM

"to escape the bitter state"  Smiley

it looks interesting.. at first I thought that it isn’t a game ..

good project, can play a game and get token at the same time
Gulinborsti (OP)

Activity: 286

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:37:50 AM

This is the best part and the uniqueness of the tokens as they will represent a real life currency in the dencity world and it will be a place fully  based on digital tokens and other things which are mentioned. The project can become a very meaningful one in the future as more and more people will join it every day.
Yes more & more people were joining the project day by day
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:38:59 AM

Love to have you gamers like you who can take actively participation
Gulinborsti (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:39:42 AM

"to escape the bitter state"  Smiley

it looks interesting.. at first I thought that it isn’t a game ..

good project, can play a game and get token at the same time
Yes thats the main concept earn while you were playing
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:59:26 PM

Love to have you gamers like you who can take actively participation

Just curious how is having gamers going to be related to a virtual city? Are you building an MMO styled city with your currency as the currency of that virtual world?
Ankorus-one

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:53:17 AM

Hello. I have partners from Russia who are interested in your project. But unfortunately they have a number of difficulties in understanding the details. Are you planning to translate your site into Russian?
sPREMs

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:46:05 AM

In which of the bounties are registered ?. Which of the two is real? Or it is possible to be registered in any?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2604805
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2619311.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: