Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your digital currency news sources besides the forum?  (Read 179 times)
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:42:49 AM

Hello everyone.

Besides the forum, where else I can read the last news around the bitcoin?
Any Facebook groups or tweeter to follow to keep up with the last updates?

NeonFlash

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

I think you can follow reddit since it's a quick way to get the latest information related to Bitcoin.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

To view the latest posts first, you can use the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/new

Hope this helps.
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:48:42 AM

Www.news.bitcoin.com and www.cryptocoinsnews.com
They're my main source of news and current Cryptocurrency status because there's no special section in this forum for Cryptocurrency news.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

i only use this forum these days for any kind of news because i get mad each time i visit these news sites since they are filled with loads and loads of crap. i guess Coindesk is the least crap-filled news site though.
but the rest like the 3 that was mentioned already are bad. cryptocoinnews spreads FUD, and 90% of what they publish is clickbait. bitcoin.com is the source of bitcoin cash and advertises that. reddit is currently a useless twitter feed and filled with memes!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:55:34 AM

Thank you for the update.
The only source I have is the CoinDesk News. I think there should be a section here in the forum for the upcoming forks, I know you can find info in the bitcoin wiki, but everything on one place is easier.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: