Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:34:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANOTOKEN LOGO CONTEST: COMPLETED  (Read 2821 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:36:21 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2013, 01:22:55 AM by r3wt

CONTEST RESULTS

WINNERS THREAD

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Breen2543

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:06:20 AM

Offer LTC or BTC for rewards, then you will get quality work.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:13:23 AM

if i did that the rewards would be quite insulting.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Breen2543

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:17:55 AM

if i did that the rewards would be quite insulting.
Isnt anyone else who supports "nanotoken" willing to sweeten the pot with their own LTC and BTC, that's generally how these have always gone.?
Breen2543

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:26:09 AM

ignore this breen person.
Huh Why?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:27:20 AM

the offer is in nanotokens. they will be worth something eventually. i might give the winner a Novacoin. i kinda wanted to save it because its the only one i have but i might throw it in with the prize for the right logo

Breen2543

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:31:36 AM

the offer is in nanotokens. they will be worth something eventually. i might give the winner a Novacoin. i kinda wanted to save it because its the only one i have but i might throw it in with the prize for the right logo
Ok, I was just giving a suggestion, I dont know what that GoldCoin troll is talking about though, but im not surprised, they are all pissed off because they cant accept their coin died a long time ago.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:35:53 AM

Ok, I was just giving a suggestion, I dont know what that GoldCoin troll is talking about though, but im not surprised, they are all pissed off because they cant accept their coin died a long time ago.

funny thing is, we used to be cool(me and just_me). did my very first crypto trade with him. then when GLD tanked it kinda got heated between us. you were kinda pissing me off dissing my coin though. it will be on cryptsy before long, and the supply is low that even the 4th place prize could potentially be pretty valuable.

Breen2543

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:37:13 AM

funny thing is, we used to be cool(me and just_me). did my very first crypto trade with him. then when GLD tanked it kinda got heated between us. you were kinda pissing me off dissing my coin though. it will be on cryptsy before long, and the supply is low that even the 4th place prize could potentially be pretty valuable.
I didn't diss your coin.....
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:47:34 AM

I can make you the logo, i already made various coins logos.. The fire coin for example

And here is a sample of a coin i made for PPC

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:47:41 AM

I didn't diss your coin.....

you implied that i wouldn't get quality work if i only offered nanotokens. i took that as a diss, agree to disagree i guess. i ain't mad, you have a right to your opinion. i'm tired and i'm going to bed.

r3wt

Breen2543

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:53:31 AM

Oh, just that I have seen other logo contest's offering anywhere between 1 and 5 BTC for a reward. BitBar did that, I dont know if they actually paid out, but they offered quite a bit and gave it quite some time to get professionals in on it.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:57:15 AM

Oh, just that I have seen other logo contest's offering anywhere between 1 and 5 BTC for a reward. BitBar did that, I dont know if they actually paid out, but they offered quite a bit and gave it quite some time to get professionals in on it.

oh ok. well my pockets are relatively empty. i have .03 btc to my name so yeah... moving along.

coinerd

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:11:34 AM

Better to offer nanotokens and pay, since you mention bitbar's logo contest...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=210368.120
Breen2543

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:14:02 AM

lol, I knew that "investor" douche was full of shit, what a fucking child.   Anyway, im gonna leave this thread alone for its intended purpose.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:22:03 AM

I can make you the logo, i already made various coins logos.. The fire coin for example

And here is a sample of a coin i made for PPC

yeah man if you are interested in entering you are more than welcome to join. anyone is.

iamrickrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 10:07:16 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 08:12:21 AM by iamrickrock

Removed and updated in later post
Metatron

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:06:06 PM

They just wasted my time and others and eventually stole one logo - it's in the updated wallet software.

They never paid out or even respected the works done by others!  Sad

On the other hand, other people of other coins paid me instantly   Cheesy

I'll see what I'll come up with for this...

>>> If I've been of any help pls consider donating any cryptocurrency to my Cryptsy - [Trade Key: f400d7b9519d125b9908427c6ab1f28e918e3947] <<<
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:16:32 PM

ok people, i'm not really liking what i've seen in the way of logos so far, so to give you an idea of what i'm looking for:

notice the N symbol and the brackets, i really would like those two things to be incorporated in the design, similar to the way Litecoin and Bitcoin have their own special symbol.

maybe a combination of the binary 1010 pattern and 'NAN' around the edges of the coin. though ultimately unfinished, this example provided by fishy is an excellent example of the basic concept of what we would like for the coin.

iamrickrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:03:20 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2013, 09:31:25 AM by iamrickrock

Edit: new one posted below
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: