Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:56:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your view about lending coin?  (Read 1051 times)
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

All of these are fraudulent. I have long had no faith in the Ponzi model, especially the Bitconnect. In my country, there are many people cheated by believing in this model. Its essence is to take this person's bitcoin and lend to others to make a profit from it. It is easy to be misused for misuse by organizations. They will mobilize a lot of Bitcoin buyers and promise to make a profit from it. After they get more Bitcoin, they will lend to make money to pay for the ones they have taken Bitcoin.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

All of these are fraudulent. I have long had no faith in the Ponzi model, especially the Bitconnect. In my country, there are many people cheated by believing in this model. Its essence is to take this person's bitcoin and lend to others to make a profit from it. It is easy to be misused for misuse by organizations. They will mobilize a lot of Bitcoin buyers and promise to make a profit from it. After they get more Bitcoin, they will lend to make money to pay for the ones they have taken Bitcoin.

The whole model is a scam and in time it will run dry and then suddenly they'll disappear with all of the funds, what's quite amazing is that even after many years of seeing the same thing with ponzi schemes, people still fall in to the same traps. I guess greed really is a deadly sin.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

I haven't heard about lending coin until now. I am not sure if it's a scam or if it's genuine. But I would always advise investors to be very careful and invest money that you can afford to lose. It is risky to invest in something new, especially in new crypto coins.
platot

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:33:01 AM

ponzy scam, a big question  where they get the big profit to pay there investor.
BrentMack

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

Lending coin will be very tricky as when it comes for time for recollection it might be quite hard to do so, people would have to put their ssn and other equivalent so they can be traced just like they do with bank loans and student loans or other similar loans for easy recollection.
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:36:49 PM

It is still too early to make a long-term bet on such coins, most of the proto moshenki, because the credit itself denotes trust and a refund, but who can guarantee this?
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

I invested something in ETHLEND and it's going pretty well. I don't see (at the moment) much value behind it but in the future they might become important

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

What is your view about lending coin?
Bitconnect, Hextracoin, Regalcoin, Firstcoin and many more.

I just see profit from lending, where is that profit from?
I generally take credit with great caution. Here you are offered interest, and for this you must transfer your coins to someone and lose complete control over them? This may well be a classic financial pyramid, only with the participation of the crypto currency. Where is the guarantee that if the volumes of the listed coins from any of these enterprises turn out to be very large, this enterprise will not cease to exist and will not run away with digital coins received from different people? After all, it will be very difficult for you to apply to protect your interests. After all, everything is anonymous and in the territory of different states and jurisdictions. In this case, you will be practically defenseless and scammers can count on this. Therefore, I do not recommend taking such risks, even regardless of the fact that these companies are still carrying out oral agreements and transferring you coins as interest. All this can be up to a certain time.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

Lending a coin that has interest will be very profitable, which is why there are many users and even projects that are willing to lend coins. I just do not believe it can be done in an online world that even a lender also does not know the guarantee is genuine or not. By providing a valid guarantee I think it will be fine and profitable enough to do that business.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:25:20 AM

Scam. Total scam. Stay away. In a few months or so, they will just exit scam you. I've been in multiple lending programs and I learned the hard way. Stay away please.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:09:07 AM

I don't put my money in lending, most of them are ponzi and will run away when they have earned tons from their investors. Stay away as much as you could and you should rather buy alts that are already tested and proven to be legit. It's very unrealistic, where would they get the profit if some of them have no real products running, I would rather choose coins that related to mining that gives you dividends.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

Lending a money might result to destruction. For me, as much as possible I will not lend to the borrower and better you just give that coins so that both of you may avoid fight if worse comes to worst. Anything that involves money it might result to negative outcome so let's try to avoid it.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

Today, many currencies take the form of lending. This form is a potential and also a risk. Because you will probably lose and have no chance to find out the property or money when lending. I feel the trade is more exciting than the lending environment.
rogjbel

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

Lending coin has a good concept and purpose but it also gives risk to your capital for a scam. You don't know the assurance when can you get it back from the borrowers. So better to avoid from it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

Lending coins are scam and they are just a leveled up version of the ponzi scheme and just think about bitconnect which is a perfect example for a lending coin and even though a lot of people invested and trusted that coin, it is still turned into scam that resulted a lot of loss for the investors but they can't do anything but to just take and accept it because it is all their fault.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

Bitconnect has previously introduced multi-level recommendations, which are similar to pyramid schemes!

It's the money that's being lent out, paid to old users, typical ponzi scheme!
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

in my opinion that lending is just a whole big scam that persuade aome people with big profit in such a nick of time. well, you could looked at the tragedy that just not long ago happened with bitconnect. im not expcting good money in a nick of a time like that.
rxplcgna

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

Try not to go to Bitconnect loans, which will put you under very large loan pressure. My view is to go to cjia within the scope of its own financial risk.
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Lending money is a business requiring some expertise. First of all I have never understood what kind of collateral those borrowers can provide. By the way, with such a volatility, are those collateral enough to cover the exposure?

How can you legally act against insolvent borrowers? Than there is the problem of scoring and underwriting, and these two are not exactly straight forward processes nor you can hope to do it on your own.

Third there is the question of interest rate. Never really understood how they are calculated. Risk premium, profit margin? All in all, I would stay far from this "business" as I think it's easier to lose than to gain
solidrock

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Is there anywhere I can read more about lending coin? Cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: