Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UNIT coin rises 50000% and locking of Wallets on both Cryptopia and Yobit  (Read 200 times)
factor3 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:02:45 PM

Night before last UNIT went up to 0.06 on Cryptopia, is was 0.00006 (guesstimate) on Yobit, I had 100 coins that I could have moved to Cryptopia and made 6 BTC.

They both locked the wallets claiming they were under maintenance, and only opened the wallets once the coin had fallen down to 0.00005. And 1000's of us lost out on making some good money.  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

These exchanges control the market, they are no different to dodgy stock market investors, and there support ignores everything and the next day it is brushed under that carpet.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:07:59 PM

It might be an error on their system so they closed it before people could take advantage of the system. I see lot of these exchanges are getting strict as bitcoin price rises. Have you contacted their support? I had someone pull alts from my hitbtc account and they didn't even reply to my email so good luck.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

Night before last UNIT went up to 0.06 on Cryptopia, is was 0.00006 (guesstimate) on Yobit, I had 100 coins that I could have moved to Cryptopia and made 6 BTC.

They both locked the wallets claiming they were under maintenance, and only opened the wallets once the coin had fallen down to 0.00005. And 1000's of us lost out on making some good money.  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

These exchanges control the market, they are no different to dodgy stock market investors, and there support ignores everything and the next day it is brushed under that carpet.

I don't think so! Price will grown up in next times but can not very fast! Need more time to change price!
factor3 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:17:40 PM

I am serious the price flew up to that on Cryptopia and was so for half the night, I was frantically trying to contact support but wallets just said "UNDER MAINTENANCE".

sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:18:12 PM

They both locked the wallets claiming they were under maintenance, and only opened the wallets once the coin had fallen down to 0.00005. And 1000's of us lost out on making some good money.  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

Never heard of this coin, why the sudden rise? And I very much doubt thousands missed out on profit, unless there were a lot of 5/10 btc buy walls in there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:20:49 PM

Exchange don't like pump&dump. Bittrex forbidden some of it. It generate a good volume, so a good revenue for exchange, but a lot of user a screwed and only few whales win. So it's bad for they client base. Maybe it's because of that the wallet was locked. Or whales whait for a locked wallet for pumping easily because nobody can came to dump ? think about it.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: