Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why there are too many? Bitcoin price, Altcoins, ICOs and Newbies  (Read 297 times)
Yolandi

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

cryptocurrency has reached the mainstream. that is why the price rises and why so many Newbies appear

▄▀▀▀▀▀     INSUREUM     ▀▀▀▀▀▄
《 THE NEW INSURANCE ECOSYSTEM 》
▀▄   token.zikto.com/insureum   ▄▀
ben-iyieke

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:35:06 AM

The number of Bounty Hunters, Investors, Day Traders are indeed increasing because it's one of the best way to earn money as we all are looking for "quick rich" concepts and we can't blame everyone if each member is making another forum account because the more your accounts, the more signature bounty campaigns that you're getting in.
I think I realize that this is normal this time..
adsiapaad

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:29:44 AM

I just wanted to know as the end of the year is approaching...

1. Bitcoin price increases so high.
2. Altcoins and ICOs are too much.
And most of all
3. Newbies in this forum are too many.

Why these things are happening?
And what are the interesting facts behind it?
The more people use cryptocurrencies means the more people are getting attention about cryptocurrencies. Like can you imagine that you have a friend that doesn't even work but he can buy a lot of expensive things, of course, you have some curiosities about what he does so that he can buy a lot of things without work, then you start asking him, and then he explains you about this forum. And now you start joining this forum. I think that's why a lot of newbies in this forum, just like me. And the more people use cryptocurrencies the more cryptocurrencies value increase, cause the more investor invest in cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: