Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need loan of 0.1 btc. return after 10 days  (Read 335 times)
alihassan99 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:16:39 PM

i need urgent loan of 0.1 btc. and i will return back after 10 days. those who are willing to give me loan kindly reply here and tell the channel through which they want to give me loan. i am waiting guys.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ripplehd1

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:33:31 PM

i need urgent loan of 0.1 btc. and i will return back after 10 days. those who are willing to give me loan kindly reply here and tell the channel through which they want to give me loan. i am waiting guys.
offer collateral and get the loan funded otherwise receive negative trust from me Roll Eyes
NastyBoy

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

Collateral? If you have good collateraz i can lend you Wink
alihassan99 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:46:15 PM

i am new and dont know what you mean by collateral. you yourself give me some website where i can deal with you. and you feel safe on that websitwe.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:49:38 PM

Check the sticked posts on the topic of this sub-forum.
Collateral are stable altcoins, goods and digital goods which has to be easy to get money from in case you ain't looking to payback the loan.
So if you need 0.1 BTC you have to give out 0.1 BTC + 10% or maybe 20% of something easy to get rid in case you default.

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:19:32 PM

i am new and dont know what you mean by collateral. you yourself give me some website where i can deal with you. and you feel safe on that websitwe.

You are not new,you are just a scammer. The word "collateral" it means everywhere the same thing.
You can google it in your language and see the meaning.

I guess though that you have some issue with your eyes,because you can't even read the stickies... Cool

alihassan99 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:47:02 PM

You are not new,you are just a scammer. The word "collateral" it means everywhere the same thing.

I guess though that you have some issue with your eyes,because you can't even read the stickies... Cool
sir it was my first post in this loan topics. i am not a scammer. thanks for your cooperation.. I DONT NEED LOAN. better be like this..i will earn myself.. i really dont know what the collateral mean. i was totally unaware of this loan system.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:44:19 PM

sir it was my first post in this loan topics. i am not a scammer. thanks for your cooperation.. I DONT NEED LOAN. better be like this..i will earn myself.. i really dont know what the collateral mean. i was totally unaware of this loan system.

So you thought that somebody would just loan you $1k with no protection? I doubt there is any country where loans are given so casually.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:37:34 AM

You insist by telling us that you don't know the meaning of the word "Collateral". Are you blind,fool or joker? Here it is:http://www.dictionary.com/browse/collateral
All of what you are saying in your post is a BIG RED FLAG. Pure words of a defaulter aka scammer.

Trust me noob,we have seen a lot of these scam attempts (like yours) for some BTC
So lock your thread if you don't need a loan and have a nice stay. Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: