Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:07:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in a card?  (Read 2750 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

Hello there,

It's not long that I get to know about crypto currency. At first, I heard the name "Bitcoin" before I get the idea of crypto currency. It's been growing ever since it's born. Now there's lot of crypto currencies around the world.
Well, what I want is a master card or something similar to it, which I can use to maintain my online money. I’m not sure if it’s possible cause debit cards or credit cards or master cards or visa cards…. Every single one of them are sealed with my name on it. I mean these cards always carry its user identity. But I don’t want my identity with my online money. That’s the whole point of crypto currency right?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/butler-live-cryptocurrency-card-for-btc-eth-ltc-money-cards#/

This card could be my solution but would you trust it? Kind of like it already since I don’t have to open my computer everytime I want to keep me posted about my online money.

Bitcoin and Bitcoin Wallet basically to make it easier for each user to transact, until now bitcoin transactions can be done anywhere and anytime provided we are still connected to the internet. Then, for what we trouble ourselves by making a card unless we cannot access the internet may be the card you are referring to can be used.

Happy 10th Birthday of Bitcoin. Thank you for being a part of my life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stavvay

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

PumaPay aims  to empower merchants by combining the potential of the Blockchain with the flexibility and scalability of credit cards, thus making it possible to accommodate day-to-day payment scenarios on the Blockchain, while facilitating the use of cryptocurrencies in daily life.

Check out the PumaPay project:
https://pumapay.io/pumapay-cryptocurrency-wallet-v2/
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

Digital currency should stay digital for it has an advantage of being pick pocket by someone and can use it anytime we want without being hassled of searching a machine for a card. 

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

Hello there,

It's not long that I get to know about crypto currency. At first, I heard the name "Bitcoin" before I get the idea of crypto currency. It's been growing ever since it's born. Now there's lot of crypto currencies around the world.
Well, what I want is a master card or something similar to it, which I can use to maintain my online money. I’m not sure if it’s possible cause debit cards or credit cards or master cards or visa cards…. Every single one of them are sealed with my name on it. I mean these cards always carry its user identity. But I don’t want my identity with my online money. That’s the whole point of crypto currency right?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/butler-live-cryptocurrency-card-for-btc-eth-ltc-money-cards#/

This card could be my solution but would you trust it? Kind of like it already since I don’t have to open my computer everytime I want to keep me posted about my online money.

I think it is possible, this card can contains your private keys but it isn't safe because someone can steal your private keys and all your money.

Just as fraudsters can steal them from your wallet, if it isn't a hardware wallet, but MEW. In addition, the bank that issued this card must control payments on this card and have enough degrees of control and protection to save customers money.
tyurko2016

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

Cyпep!!! MEГA-КPУTAЯ PAЗДAЧA ДOPOГOЙ MOHETЫ!!! Moнeтa нa биpжe пo цeнe 2.29 $.
Peгиcтpaция: https://paws.bjammerboy.io/7489/5421865
Cпeшитe пpиcoeдинитьcя!
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

it looks like it can happen and it requires a very sophisticated chip technology because this bitcoin transaction will require very sophisticated technology to be used in several places.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

it looks like it can happen and it requires a very sophisticated chip technology because this bitcoin transaction will require very sophisticated technology to be used in several places.

I don't think it will be that easy since we all know that to be able to transact a Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, you will be needing an internet connection. Just imagine a card that is connected to the internet, it is possible but still, online wallet is better.

If the purpose of this card is to be able their users to transact Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies offline, I guess it is good but I don't know how will they be able to do that since that is hard. The idea of your Bitcoin is not really in your wallet and we can just access them on the internet makes it more harder. There is also an offline transaction of Bitcoin in Electrum so I think it is a possibility but it is so hard.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

I think that this cryptocurrency card would have a good benefits to the card owner, although prices varies from time to time but still every crypto enthusiast hoping for the good benefit of having cryptocurrency in a card. I hope the developer of this idea would take after the fraudsters and scammers.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

I believe the are a good number of bitcoin ATM all over the world today and at that this machine will definitely be using a card in the form of an ATM card for it transactions, and taking about the identity the card may not possibly carry your name or image but with your wallet address I think that will do. The world is moving from analog to digital and bitcoin is the solutions to all financial struggle so having an ATM will be one of the best option for us.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

In my opinion , saving funds in a  card is opposite of cryptocurrency nature. Cryptocurrency needs only internet, nothing else. Why should i use card instead of mobile?
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

I do not understand what you mean, it is a card but not disclose information? . I think we can use a wallet on a cellphone instead of a wallet on a computer today, having to carry your computer all the time just by using a wallet in your phone to trade it and convert it. Your fiat and transfer it immediately to your bank card, it is more convenient and less costly as we send bitcoin to the card to fiat exchange at the ATM it's convenient but the cost is too high

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

Cash has been replaced by cards but in some countries like china cards are being replaced with qr codes scanned in via a mobile. This is where bitcoin payments are going to be done in future
exactly, the celphone itself becomes the card,

Do you think it's dangerous when all the money is in the same card, or do you know that the phone you're holding in your hand is very vulnerable Huh In my opinion, bitcoin should still be on the encoding of other devices than that.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stavvay

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

I do not understand what you mean, it is a card but not disclose information? . I think we can use a wallet on a cellphone instead of a wallet on a computer today, having to carry your computer all the time just by using a wallet in your phone to trade it and convert it. Your fiat and transfer it immediately to your bank card, it is more convenient and less costly as we send bitcoin to the card to fiat exchange at the ATM it's convenient but the cost is too high

Cryptocurrency wallets are becoming more efficient as people are proceeding to use them on the go. Credit cards will be a thing of the past in the next 10- 20 years from now, in my own predictions.
Have you checked out the PumaPay cryptocurrency wallet? It's new and updated look with more key features are pretty impressive.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

Hello there,

this is not the first, there are many ico projects that have the same ideas for now, and some have succeeded in selling ico.
but I do not really know something that is a real fact in its function as a card as their idea.

Stavvay

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

wouldn't this be like a regular form of currency though? Ideally the whole point of having digital currency could be to eliminate the usages of credit cards?!   
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

wouldn't this be like a regular form of currency though? Ideally the whole point of having digital currency could be to eliminate the usages of credit cards?!   

Exactly right but crypto lack this feature of credit .  In a credit card we can buy the things with credit and pay later after a month but in bitcoins we cannot have credit like this. Card of crypto however can act as a debit card only.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:15:43 AM

All crypto card project is sucks. No one make it survive for now.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:32:09 AM

It may be easy to issue crypto cards, but the exact use of the place is limited, not all places of strategy have machines for transactions. Management will need time and certainly better.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

Want a card like a debit card or visa, meaning that our identity will be clearly registered. This is very contrary to the system used by bitcoin, which is anonymous and independent. If you make a card with a name label, it will need an organization to shelter and this is not a bitcoin that I know. With the wallet from a bitcoin account and the internet wherever we can access it, this is safer too.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
mweezy

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Hello there,

Am missing something here which i will like to understand, can the card be used for transactions like sending, withdrawing and sending? because I have heard meaning information about card/ATM but have not really get the information on how it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: