Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in a card?  (Read 2750 times)
Talukdarrr (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:24:02 PM

Hello there,

It's not long that I get to know about crypto currency. At first, I heard the name "Bitcoin" before I get the idea of crypto currency. It's been growing ever since it's born. Now there's lot of crypto currencies around the world.
Well, what I want is a master card or something similar to it, which I can use to maintain my online money. I’m not sure if it’s possible cause debit cards or credit cards or master cards or visa cards…. Every single one of them are sealed with my name on it. I mean these cards always carry its user identity. But I don’t want my identity with my online money. That’s the whole point of crypto currency right?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/butler-live-cryptocurrency-card-for-btc-eth-ltc-money-cards#/

This card could be my solution but would you trust it? Kind of like it already since I don’t have to open my computer everytime I want to keep me posted about my online money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:55:13 AM

So, what's the point of this card?

It says it's not a payment card. So we can't make transactions.

It's a wallet? It's to be able to check our balances? We can do that with mobile apps! Why wouldn't we want to do that with a mobile app?

I just don't understand why I'd ever need one of these things.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:11:30 AM

Hello there,

It's not long that I get to know about crypto currency. At first, I heard the name "Bitcoin" before I get the idea of crypto currency. It's been growing ever since it's born. Now there's lot of crypto currencies around the world.
Well, what I want is a master card or something similar to it, which I can use to maintain my online money. I’m not sure if it’s possible cause debit cards or credit cards or master cards or visa cards…. Every single one of them are sealed with my name on it. I mean these cards always carry its user identity. But I don’t want my identity with my online money. That’s the whole point of crypto currency right?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/butler-live-cryptocurrency-card-for-btc-eth-ltc-money-cards#/

This card could be my solution but would you trust it? Kind of like it already since I don’t have to open my computer everytime I want to keep me posted about my online money.

Well, all of the cards that has carrying money will needing and requiring to get your identity. If you need to have a card that is similar to cryptocurrency that has an anonymous owners, You will failed to search for it. It's better to have your Bitcoin wallet or coins.ph wallet and store all your balances on that account. All you need is to verify your account and you must have a reliable internet connection in order for you to cash out or use your bitcoin wallet in some transactions.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:14:27 AM

Hello there,

I honestly think that this might be something worth looking into. especially now that cryptocurrency are progressing outward and outward and more people are investing on it. Having it in a card would be something like an atm or a debit even a credit card if given some research.

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:18:07 AM

In the form of a card can act your mobile phone. You can pa with qr codes, check your balance, check recieved payments. If i understand what you want from it

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:23:23 AM

I think it is still good that crypto currency is in the card for more convenience to check balance as well to withdraw earnings.
Blockgraham

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:30:48 AM

There have been tons of harassments throughout recent months. A card wouldn't make this situation any better since all of your crypto assets would be easily accessible. I mean it would be much easier to hack your card than your online wallet. Imho
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:35:40 AM

For the coming two years I personally think a card will work fine to be able to spend your crypto currencies.
Sure QR codes are much easier and a lot of banks are already looking into it, but for it to be adopted by the mainstream it will still take some time. The western part of the world will probably adapt it within two years, rest of the world maybe slower.

But for now cards will work fine, check out TenX or Monaco if you are interested in crypto payment cards.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:37:13 AM

Hello there,

I have heard something like that to other coin, and there are starting it now. Some of that will have that kind of project, we just have to wait and see.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:50:41 AM

Hello there,

you want your name on all cards, but you do not want people to know your identity, how do people believe in the plan you created? you make a card for payment, of course you must have a platform to transact, if people use cards for payment
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:56:19 AM

if I look, you are more concerned with a card in an ease of doing anything. but in fact bitcoin has designed and made everything easy, especially for payments in this world.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:06:08 AM

There are many ICO and altcoin projects on the platform but almost no one accepts it for making payments.

aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:47:34 AM

I think all of this will be proven and we, will no longer be looking for the pre-existing freedoms on that's card ....
lombok

Activity: 840
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:33:42 AM

Maybe you will eventually develop the card you mean ,,, we also hope that the card kerdit about digital currency held in every particular area

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:50:07 PM

it's better if it can be sync with your online wallet so whenever you have balance on your online wallet, you can withdraw it thru that card. maybe you first need to convert btc to your currency before withdrawing.

Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:00:35 PM

Anyone know the cards for the ethereum? Just found a lot of cards for bitcoin, and not for another cryptocurrency
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:55:55 PM

It is necessary to make bitcoin as user friendly as possible
because even today only a handful people know fully about
bitcoin.

The use of a card makes it easier to spend your bitcoins
without having to go through a lot of channels in order
to withdraw into fiat.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:35:28 PM

Anyone know the cards for the ethereum? Just found a lot of cards for bitcoin, and not for another cryptocurrency

Yeah ctr ( centra tech ) has all the main currencies on there card including ethereum and a easy to use mobile version of it too. It is quite a recnet product but i think they just started shipping there cards to customers. You need CTR tokens to purchase the card and pay the fees on it which are for sale on Binance and cryptopia exchanges. You can look on there website for more information in regards to this. https://www.centra.tech/centra-card/

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:39:03 PM

Monaco and Dash have a project related to your need. Where you can store your coins and spend without writing your name in it as I know.
BingoDog

Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:48:26 PM

Hello there,

I honestly think that this might be something worth looking into. especially now that cryptocurrency are progressing outward and outward and more people are investing on it. Having it in a card would be something like an atm or a debit even a credit card if given some research.

Well, bitcoin debit cards are nothing new on the market. There are several providers that offer such services like Xapo, Advcash, Wirex etc. They are usualy Visa or Master cards but credit cards are still not available, only debit. The advantage is that you can spend your bitcoins in the shops like with any other card orr withdraw the cash at the ATM .
But I'm not sure I understud what is the actual idea of the project that has been introduced here so I would like more details. But I'd like to see bitcoin cards to be developed further.

malaj
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:38:38 PM

That does't make sense at all, this card is extremely useless for cryptocurrency users, i mean why would we use it if we can't make payments or transactions? To only check the balance?. We can do whatever we can with our smart phone wallets and they are more convenient and safe.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:41:19 PM

far as i know, that card is only to show some bitcoins or just for gifting purposes.

It's a wallet? It's to be able to check our balances? We can do that with mobile apps! Why wouldn't we want to do that with a mobile app?

in the forum there were some users who were talking about this feature, if you just  could create a card and load more than 0.50 bitcoins in there (just an example)

but it has the same function as a paper wallet, just loading a private key + public address in the blockchain, and you can claim them on the internet, so it doesnt offer anything new in here.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:07:21 AM

It is a wonderful idea to give some investors assurance that somehow there is a physical substance that represents their ownership.
Through the cards that support cryptocurrency they access in all commercial trasaction fast and smooth without using papers and internet connection; with this it wll be more convenient to the public.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

This card will not allow you to pay as much as I know. It is a cryptocurrency which is used for easy tracking. This is a wealth of huge resources. It is used as online wallet. There are many exchanges in the world which provide credit cards and accept money from cryptoconces.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

They are virtually lots of company that offers crypto master card service in which you fund the account with crypto currency but can withdraw fiat from any ATM around the world,  an example of this platform is coinsbank,  you can register with them then apply for a no name master card which you can use in the purchase of goods and services,  and also make withdrawal in any part of the world.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

Well, bitcoin debit cards are nothing new on the market. There are several providers that offer such services like Xapo, Advcash, Wirex etc. They are usualy Visa or Master cards but credit cards are still not available, only debit. The advantage is that you can spend your bitcoins in the shops like with any other card orr withdraw the cash at the ATM .
But I'm not sure I understud what is the actual idea of the project that has been introduced here so I would like more details. But I'd like to see bitcoin cards to be developed further.
Just don't forget that most of the bitcoin debit card were shut down, because the issuer (WaveCrest) had not fullfilled VISA's expectations so VISA has banned all the cards, issued by WaveCrest. This means that XAPO and the others are not able to provide the debit cards at the moment. There are only a few of the debit cards available still, but you should have a detailed identification in order to be able to use that card.
As banks (and VISA and MasterCard) is (understandably) against bitcoin, I can't see any positive news in connection with the bitcoin debit cards in the near future, unfortunately.
guxu219

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

They are virtually lots of company that offers crypto master card service in which you fund the account with crypto currency but can withdraw fiat from any ATM around the world,  an example of this platform is coinsbank,  you can register with them then apply for a no name master card which you can use in the purchase of goods and services,  and also make withdrawal in any part of the world.
Vektrum

Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:48:22 AM

Since recently, I use the digital purse Veb-money. This purse was previously used to transfer money converted from crypto currency into fiat and then to withdraw it to a bank card. However, recently it was introduced the possibility of direct transfer to this wallet of bitcoins with further transfer to local money. After the first transaction in it bits of bitcoin, after confirming the transaction, I saw that in the course of an hour my bitcoin was moved to an unknown address and was scared. But then it turned out that my bitcoin appears in the purse. Later, I transferred some of the money directly from my bitcoin to local money. That is, it turns out that in the purse actually already there is no bitcoin, but I have the right to dispose of a similar amount in bitcoin. In principle, it is quite profitable. There may also be physical debit cards. They will also have the equivalent of bitcoin, and you can pay for the goods at the expense of bitcoin in local currency, that is, some part of bitcoin is removed from the account, but the calculation goes to fiat.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

if that card ever exists, i would buy it immediately!
THATBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

Hello there,

well, maybe but your card is the apps on ur smartphone
mammothine

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

Interesting project. But according to site:

[BUTLER is NOT a PAYMENT CARD, BUTLER keeps or needs no personal data or any other type of private information]

Amazing if true, but I'm wondering how this is possible...in the USA you can't get a reloadable debit card without very serious KYC. How is the team going to get around that with this??
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

It might be possible to have an ATM like card to be a balance checker. It will make it easier to have a transaction like cashing-in and withdrawing your money. But, the mobile applications can do it, right? If you want to check your balance, you can use your online wallet. Like MEW, Coins.ph and more. If you want to withdraw money from it, you can have it in your app. It still won't solve the security issues though. Because like the ATM cards, it can be duplicated in the machine that you will put it into. 
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2143

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:46:45 AM

I think card is obsolete, nowaday you can pay with applepay or other mobile based payment apps.
So in the future I believe that apps would be the better solution and is being developed by many startups

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

I think card is obsolete, nowaday you can pay with applepay or other mobile based payment apps.
So in the future I believe that apps would be the better solution and is being developed by many startups

applepay or any other mobile based payment would still require a credit card before you can use it. therfore those are still useless. what we really need is a single payment method just like what we have on cryptos . Cryptocurrency in a card is i think possible and i think itll work just like a credit card but of course it will still requires an internet connection in order for transaction to be processe via blockchain.

Yet this is still pretty useful if you are a person that always on the go, whether you shop or dine , you can just always swipe your crypto card elsewhere and there no need for you to open up your phone or any other apps/wallet in order to pay or withdraw your crypto coins.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

Hello there,

it is a great idea to have a card in crypto but i think this one is have to much process to do that maybe in the future it will exist.but for now we must do it in our mobile application

jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

Hello there,

Personally, I prefer using my smartphone when making transactions, being able to use your smartphone in transactions makes more transactions convinient, and i also think that some time in future, smartphones will be used instead of cards when transacting, having your different cards digitally in your smartphone is the most ideal rather that having different cards inside your pocket. So to put it simply, storing my bitcoins on my virtual wallet and being able to check my balance, make transactions using my smartphone is the most ideal for me and also for the most of the peoples too.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

I think in the near future there will be.  The demand for and use of crypto is growing and is responding very well.  with a card to pay crypto currency without using smart phone.  Really is a great thing
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

Hello there,

If you think about it if we push through with the cryptocurrency in our forms of payment having a card would not be helping it as that would just be something that would keep us from it as it also acts as a sort of digital transaction. But what we can do is have an access key to us where it acts as a key to our wallet and this would be the card that you might be referring to that everytime there is a transaction we scan it to have the payment be made digitally

almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

cryptocurrency does not need a card. Basically cryptocurrency is called digital currency and is not necessary in the presence of cards. Better to use scanning system via smartphone
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

Hello there,

I think there will be one when everything goes fine in the future. Verge is trying to do it. Let's just support the community in order for it to happen.

Jonsnowstark

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

If the card is only good for checking balances, what good is it. If it does more than that then its dangerous to carry it around. I think the reason why we are into crypto currency is because we want something that cannot be taken from us physically. And yes wedo want anonymty, but what good is a card if it gets lost or stolen and found by a stranger to whom do we return it to? So what good is this card for, really?

mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2143

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

applepay or any other mobile based payment would still require a credit card before you can use it. therfore those are still useless. what we really need is a single payment method just like what we have on cryptos . Cryptocurrency in a card is i think possible and i think itll work just like a credit card but of course it will still requires an internet connection in order for transaction to be processe via blockchain.
Yet this is still pretty useful if you are a person that always on the go, whether you shop or dine , you can just always swipe your crypto card elsewhere and there no need for you to open up your phone or any other apps/wallet in order to pay or withdraw your crypto coins.

Yeah that's make sense, but without apps, how can user sign the transaction? If privkey embedded into the card then it's really not secure. User still need apps to sign the transaction internally and only transmit hashed messages/transactions.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

Very well. If you want to use crypto currency credit card as like Bitcoin credit card or debit card. If you live in USA you can get a bitcoin debit or credit card because my brother live in USA and they have a bitcoin debit card and he always use this card for any kind of payment as like shopping, Hotel bill, petrol pump and any kind of payment. In this online industry too many company provide crypto currency MasterCard so you can use any type of crypto currency card.
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Name on the card for the cryptos may be seen as uncomfortable but even lots of ICO ask kyc for their bounties. The privacy freedom in the cryptos has been damaged by the pressure of the regulations i think.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

The Bitwala plastic card is a popular choice among European bitcoins that use payments in euros (EUR). The card is issued by Mychoice and a bank called Wavecrest Holdings Ltd .. The commission fee for the transaction is 0.5%; the company offers both virtual and physical maps. The fee for withdrawing funds from the ATM is EUR 2.25, and all purchases on PoS terminals are carried out without commission. Debit cards Bitwala can be used wherever Visa is accepted. The card issue costs 8.00 euros, and the virtual card - 2.00 euros.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

there are many project that makes project like this, making a debit card using cryptocurrencies network, i think it good for the cryptocurrencies holder because they can use the cryptocurerencies in offline stores with their debit card, and we dont need to exchang it first into real money

tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

In this online market there are too many virtual crypto currency card if you want to need virtual card so you can check entropay. Entropay is a virtual card and very low transaction fees so you can use virtual MasterCard. If you live in Canada you can use Bitcoin MasterCard and you can withdraw money from ATM booth.
krixi

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:01:39 AM

Just a bitcoin store, I can trust it if its management is reputable
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:56:11 AM

Although Ten X isn’t the first player on the scene, it is currently one of the most talked about names. Pulling 80 million in their 2017 ICO, the
Singaporean-based team has been successful so far for multiple reasons.Ten X had a slick marketing campaign. Short promotional videos showed team members using the Ten X card to buy coffee and order pizza. These illustrated the ease and convenience of using the card in daily life.Ten X location, Singapore, is more important than it seems. Singapore is a tech and startup hub, friendly towards cryptocurrencies so far. The team has thrived there, launching a successful working prototype per-ICO. Supporting a wide range of currencies and boasting low fees, Ten X is the name to beat for now.
SnapDown22

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

Hello there,

it is currently to access bitcoin must use the computer and online using the Internet network, but in the future as its development will appear in the credit card system I am sure with it
Veterock

Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

You want to have a card, but do you want the card to be anonymous? It's a little strange, do not you think so?))
kammolak85j

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:14:51 AM

this will be superior if it can be synchronized into the wallet online, then each time you have the funds of each wallet online itself, then you can withdraw the money through the card or maybe you have to convert btc into the currency before the withdrawal.
GoneRogue2018

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

I will get on board with a crypto card once it's being accepted at many retailers as a valid payment source, like Visa and Mastercard. Until regional adoption comes our way, its a waste of time and effort.
nhanlvcskh

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

I think it takes a long time to apply this card as a bank card.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:41:42 AM

I think it takes a long time to apply this card as a bank card.
Yeah and there must be a strong regulations about this thing because scammers can easily do their job now since a lot of frauds in a world of cards. Well, I know this thing will come but we need more time and strong security to protect our wallet. Cryptocurrency will continue to develop new technology in the future.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

i think you are asking for wallets and i must say you should use hardware wallets.
chayuthjaidee

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

I hope so
maybe someday!
Akany

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:25:10 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 10:46:14 PM by Akany

Hello there,

BUTLER LIVE Cryptocurrency CARD ok, well it's of no doubt that the cryptocurrency world is getting better and better everyday, but this cryptocurrency card idea seems not to be clear exactly on the advantage. from that video https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/butler-live-cryptocurrency-card-for-btc-eth-ltc-money-cards#/ it was not shown how to use the card because am quite sure that it's not on Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

I actually think that this card ideas foils the purpose of a cryptocurrency. This card would probably require your personal information or identity which in cryptocurrency that you can stay anonymous. Additionally, isn’t it risky to make your cryptos accessible by card? We all know that card skimming is one of the problems of the bank and it’s users, so why even risk?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

It does not exist because the card is very useless for crypto currency users. Why we will use it if we can not make a payment or transaction just to check the balance. We can do anything we can with our smart phone wallets and they are very comfortable and secure with their own finances. Cool
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:57:57 PM

I like this, sounds really convenient and would establish crypto more for it's intended usage as a currency. It will also be a step closer to proving that crypto can be used just as effectively as money can with just a few minor tweaks here and there to it  Grin
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

in the near future everything will become possible but it is not exactly the best way to invest in crypto projects as I do, I invest in Socratus and get two more than Bitcoin
Veterock

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

I've heard that MasterCard considering issuance of special cryptocurrency cards)
coinnumber

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

Hello there,

BUTLER LIVE Cryptocurrency CARD ok, well it's of no doubt that the cryptocurrency world is getting better and better everyday, but this cryptocurrency card idea seems not to be clear exactly on the advantage. from that video https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/butler-live-cryptocurrency-card-for-btc-eth-ltc-money-cards#/ it was not shown how to use the card because am quite sure that it's not on Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
Using crypto card either debit cards, credit cards, master cards, visa card will be an advantage to the cryptocurrency world but even without all this stuff bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency platform has made online payment services very easy like never before. Come to think of it, when PayPal was the only means of online payment I believe 90% of people doing online business today wouldn't have qualified to do that. God bless Satoshi Nakamoto for founding this means to make everything better I believe very soon all this things will be in place.
gbccoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

Wow, I have never thought like this before. But thats a great idea. If my identity is stored in a card and if I can use them for an security code and if the money would be secured then that will be fantastic.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

I actually think that this card ideas foils the purpose of a cryptocurrency. This card would probably require your personal information or identity which in cryptocurrency that you can stay anonymous. Additionally, isn’t it risky to make your cryptos accessible by card? We all know that card skimming is one of the problems of the bank and it’s users, so why even risk?
even if the ideas and purposes of these cards will foil cryptocurrency we better not use them, or we should think about them more, so most of the with the cards are widely used with banks, so do not we easy to use the card in cryptocurrency we, if that would make it risky, better do some research before using it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

even if the ideas and purposes of these cards will foil cryptocurrency we better not use them, or we should think about them more, so most of the with the cards are widely used with banks, so do not we easy to use the card in cryptocurrency we, if that would make it risky, better do some research before using it.

I can't agree with such attitude. Cryptocurrency cards are very convenient and make use of Bitcoin and other supported cryptocurrencies easier and more popular. And this has nothing to do with banks and there ia no reason to have doubts.
I think crypto debit cards are the future for world wide use of cryptocurrencies. This area will only grow and develope further and I expect for card providers to get even more involved in crypto.

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

If you want, you can look at the Revolut card, which offer the possibility to buy selected cryptos with its app. It is a nice idea to convert your fiat into crypto and speculate with the price. Unfortunately, you cannot yet deposit your cryto in there, but I think it is only a matter of time. It could be a very good service indeed.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

I can't agree with such attitude. Cryptocurrency cards are very convenient and make use of Bitcoin and other supported cryptocurrencies easier and more popular. And this has nothing to do with banks and there ia no reason to have doubts.
I think crypto debit cards are the future for world wide use of cryptocurrencies. This area will only grow and develope further and I expect for card providers to get even more involved in crypto.
Everybody is hyping cards... Regular fiat debit and credit cards will be replaced by mobile phones, it's possible for most of the cards of VISA and MasterCard to digitalize the card itself into a banking app and you can use it to pay at a contactless POS terminal in every shop, by using the phone's NFC connection (like you can use a PayPass card at a contactless terminal).
Even Apple has the ApplePay, which is the same, you can use the iPhone's NFC connection to pay at a contactless terminal around the globe...
So if it's possible to use NFC to make a payment with a mobile phone, why don't bitcoin wallets utilize this? You won't need to use QR codes, etc., just to start the wallet and use the NFC to pay... this should be the way forward, in my opinion. Also, you can use the NFC between two mobile phones, if you want to make a transaction peer to peer...
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

I do not understand what you said, but at least it is a good technology to all of us who are in this Forum for the future of cryptocurrency.

it is good that the card is more simple it is stored in your smartphone so we can check our balance anytime if you want, but if the card is the same as his wallet offline then it is better to save the card.
aleksahart

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

Cool idea! Looking forward to  see the real card of Crypto currency.
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

I don't think these cards are unnecessary now as it can't do anything not even pay or check the balnace.It will be more practical if a mobile app would be used and it can be more efficient.
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

Maybe in a few years it can be real but in general it is not good idea. Criminals and government's will create some systems for stealing your data. It must be only digital money.
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 205

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

Maybe in a few years it can be real but in general it is not good idea. Criminals and government's will create some systems for stealing your data. It must be only digital money.

Well, I agree. Credit and Debit cards are only for fiats or real money. In the case of cryptocurrency, I think that we should try to have a good hardware wallet in able for us to secure our bitcoins and cryptos properly. But, the idea of having cards in cryptocurrency is not advisable because if the card is stolen, the snatcher will easily waste and use the balance inside the card.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

I think the cryptocurrency will over its distinction because all transactions that it occurs are in the used of internet and online world,
if hey allowed physical currency then it will losses it sense of uniqueness.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:53:54 PM

I think the idea is amazing. being able to make simple transactions with cryptocurrencies. But i dont its realistic because not many people are up to date on crypto and how it works.  to some it may work  but to most it will only be useless
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

Hello there,

today there are many innovations from crypto about the world of finance or like banking. yes, there are some ico's issuing debit card products. but some who have made it out and success suddenly become scam, like centra. and to date I have not found the correct one effectively according to the white paper and the scenario.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

I think it's not a good for cryptocurency shape in a card, whenever the digital technology is the most popular now a days. almost many people used to network.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

Introducing the concept of cards may not exactly be decentralisation as the user will then be compelled to use te card only when he can find  same. without a PoS or exchange store, the card not the currency may be useless. When crypto grows and there are more acceptable channels then that may be reality
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

Hello there,

It's not really a new concept, as there have been companies that have issued debit cards that draw from a BTC account. Just like how you can get a Paypal debit card. I remember Xapo had one many years ago. Maybe 2013-2014 era? Either way it's been a thing for a while now.
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

I don't think such a card is needed in the future. A mobile phone manufacturer has made a mobile phone with encrypted software, and in the future people will be able to complete the encrypted payment by holding their own mobile phones and opening the APP.
2fresh

Activity: 782

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

Hello there,

It's not really a new concept, as there have been companies that have issued debit cards that draw from a BTC account. Just like how you can get a Paypal debit card. I remember Xapo had one many years ago. Maybe 2013-2014 era? Either way it's been a thing for a while now.

Exactly, but I haven't really heard or seen one that has really become mainstream and has really become successful.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

Hello there,

Seems like a promotional post.
Identity with online payments in our economics is something that cant be taken away.
And it is not with no reason, we need regulations to prevent money laundering and funds being sent to seriously damaged people who can harm others.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

There's quite a few cryptocurrencies in a card, well technically not a card but your mobile device for contactless. These don't work as you might expect though, as they actually only allow you to automatically convert your BTC or crypto to cash at the point of sale, rather than directly allowing the retailer to accept BTC, which is what we really need.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

Is this card can be used like ATM or debit for a payment? I think this card isn’t very useful for us because we access the wallet through the mobile application but I think it’s good because it’s still in development stage for cryptocurrency but isn’t very useful for some people who comfortable with hardware or online wallet.
Destofe

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

Yes it is possible. The increasing ability to pay for products and services using cryptocurrency debit cards is a physical representation of the rise in crypto popularity. However, they are still relatively rare and at times complex; with so many cryptocurrencies available in conjunction with market volatility, it can be difficult for traders to know how best to utilize the contents of their cryptowallets when making purchases.
sushimittee

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

Crypto currency in card can be a better option but before accept this card we need to understand this card can give more facility then our current bitcoin wallet like less transaction fees, use it without internet connections i think these card necessary for bitcoin ATM also it can be debit or credit card, if these card for only check our crypto balances then no use of this card. 
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

I have recently heard that Mastercard has a similar initiative. They have found a method to connect your cryptos with fiat money. so, you will have an opportunity to use your card and pay in cryptos but all the transactions will be conducted on the fiat money rails.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

Cryptocurrency don't need a card. Crypto itself can be used on your phone. Your wallet is on your control.
I saw many coin projects promise there will be a card in their project, but they have not delivered their promise now.
Without card, cryptocurrency still will be used by many peoples and investors.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

Hello there,

I do not think we still need card. Our wallet is already enough. We have just to use our phone or PC to check our online money. Card can be lost or stolen by other people. It will be dangerous.
MariamFizelle

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

Crypto in a card - it's new but it's unbelievable because it's just on the internet
Noduperewa

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

It can not work, because the owner of an anonymous bitcoin. In contrast to the real card ownership where the identity required by the bank. Therefore bitcoin is stored in a wallet consisting of a series of codes, only to be opened by the owner. For obvious security factor more secured bitcoin.
EvokeRule21

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

Crypto currency in a card that a good news. As long as there are ATM's its useful.
ExpediteStyle201

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

Now a days card are old fashion. People are now depends on networks. Crypto App will be helpful.
LimePleasant

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

Have you heard about TenX? As far as I know it is their main goal to store your cryptos on a card.
Yelosita

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:21:30 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:32:13 PM by Yelosita

I think that is something that is difficult to implement, because cryptocurrencies are anonymous while cards have ownership identities. However, for the future it is not impossible because innovation in the digital world takes place very quickly.

Only government regulations and implementation are relevant for the cryptocurrency application on the card, as easy as carrying an identity card in a pants pocket
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

It is a good idea to guarantee investors that there is somehow physical substance that represents their ownership.
Through cards that support cryptocurrency, they access all commercial transactions quickly.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

I was also thinking about this topic, if the cryptocurrency would be in a card like atm and other smart cards then the use of cryptocurrency will become more reliable as most of the purchases and transaction will be done even in slow internet areas and that will be also a good advertising for cryptocurrency.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:09:47 AM

There is your name on every card but you don’t want your identity exposed to everyone is very difficult, because basically every card made is using your own identity inputted in database you register to make the card. The link about the card you provide for now isn’t useful because the card isn’t able for transactions yet, if just for wallet everyone would already have a hardware or online wallet.
Teh-pucuk

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:30:02 AM

Digital currencies are already around the world, but for cards such as credit cards and others, the whole world is not available in certain areas. in the area also not necessarily approved by the country

[tengah] [ukuran = 12pt]  YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet [/ b] [/ size]
[size = 11pt] ⚪ Kemungkinan Tidak Terbatas ⚪ [/ ukuran]
 Pra-penju
chopperchopper

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:34:12 AM

I believe this will be demonstrated and we, will never again be searching for the prior flexibilities on that is card
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:39:40 AM

You only need a smartphone to manage your bitcoin practically. You don't need master card!!!. Bring many things is not convenient, just bring your smartphone and then you have anything you need include bitcoin.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
poletando

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

right now there are many project that combine the physic card with the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, with their platform you can use the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from your debit card, visa, or mastercard directly. this is an innovation to use the cryptocurrencies in all merchant In the world

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:31:48 AM

Hello there,

Maybe this card is still in development because it cannot be used for transactions and used as a wallet like mobile applications that already exist today.
makanele

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

If it does more then its dangerous to carry it around. I think the reason why we become coding currencies is because we want something that can not be taken from us physically. These things do not work as you expect, although when they really only allow you to automatically convert your BTC or crypto to cash at point-of-sale
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

i'm using wirex. only downsite of that card is you need to exchange your btc to usd/euro before you can use it. i'm waiting for my tenx card. wich does the exchange from btc to euro the moment that you pay.
there are advantages to both system.
in a bear market wirex is the way to go. but when in a bull run its nice to spend mone and he next they have more because the price went up

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dinomoves

Activity: 122

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

I don’t have problem later on using a card where i can see my earnings in crypto and use them like debit cards or credit cards. My issue is who will handle my earnings if i have diffetent cryptos? At this point in time this is what digital wallets does. If i can transact things with digital wallet, why do i need card? When in fact, cards also need the online transactions.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:23:05 AM

Hello there,

We all know that crypto currencies are very much popular and successful currency among all the forms available in the market and obviously crypto currencies are superior to all the currencies and obviously its increasing use are threat to other Fiat currencies and people are finding bitcoin as more trustworthy than other currencies because all the crypto currencies available in the digital form and its transactions provides us the most safest and confidential transactions and I don’t think bitcoin in card could be useful.
prsguitar24

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

A bitcoin debit card would be the best option...
Too bad WageCan has disappeared now.
gaidarpop

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:44:27 AM

You are spot on, the point of crypto is to get rid of physical cards and passbooks.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:42:41 AM

Not a great idea or concept for me, simply because if you have been issued a card then the personal identity is a requirement to get a card and from that your identity is not a private anymore, hence a card has a name, address and the account number. And I think its not convenient anymore regardless of the thin and small surface of it, maybe a mobile phone is enough for me and the applications to access to your accounts and mobile wallets.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

right now there are many project that combine the physic card with the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, with their platform you can use the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from your debit card, visa, or mastercard directly. this is an innovation to use the cryptocurrencies in all merchant In the world
The thing is it will be like a fiat if it happens to be in a card. The main medium in doing transactions for crypto is internet and a gadget therefore the essence will be lost if it happens. It will seems that it is like a fiat. Bitcoin has its own unique system therefore we should love what it has and accept all the improvements it will do. Bitcoin will help us change for the better.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
holepunch

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

I headed that MasterCard accepted to cooperate with cryptocurrency.
All the crypto users will be able to exchange crypto to fiat and pay with it using MasterCard.
I can be wrong, but I am totally sure that MasterCard is not against it
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

Its quite good id the cryptocurrency is in the card because its not difficult to cash out/ in our coins to different wallets, we can put are coins in cards and we can withdraw it.
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

Well, in principle, so it will be. Everyone will use cards in the future .. it is impossible to use the crypt as ordinary money
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

Crypto currency and maps in my opinion are incompatible concepts. After all, this card already means that it belongs to someone. And the essence of the crypto currency is that no one knows the owner of this money. And the crypto currency is not controlled by anyone. Decentralization.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

I think it is a good way to store a cryptocurrency in a card though it is more easy to carry and doesn't needed any internet connection to be used. In the other hand it is also very dangerous as it may be loss and has  the potential to be destroyed and stolen by someone. I don't think it may work but it is really a good idea for me but more risky in some other way.
OliverDan

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:09:06 AM

If only for wallets, people will have a hardware or wallet online. No regional approval is required. I believe this will be proven and we will never seek previous flexibility on that card
Dinomoves

Activity: 122

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:36:36 AM

Three things that i see in your question:
1. If you want a cryptocurrency card, you’ll be needing a bank or company that manages all your crypto account and definitely your name will be on it. That’s a policy in many cards today.

2. It seems there are some companies establishing ATM cards for crypto, i just don’t know if its really working now. I’ve seen this in some campaign projects.

3.Cryptocurrency has always been digital in its use. Whether by investment or purchase. You manage your digital money through Web wallet where you can do your transaction through internet and mobile phone.

For me, I’m doing fine with my web wallet and it works well for me without a card.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
Getcoinsite

Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:45:02 AM

Maybe OP just wanted to have physical appearance of cryptocurrency lol

Same as i am asking whats the sense of this card if there will have no functionality at all

And besides we are hiding our personalities behind the decentralization and anonymity of cryptocurrency and having this physical object will only lead us for being in a world of bankers just like bank passbook or atm cards,.

So personally i hate the idea
Charmainekiss

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:48:36 AM

Right now there are a lot of projects combining physical cards with bitcoin and other electronic money. With their platform, you can use bitcoin and other electronic money from your debit, visa or mastercard. you directly. If it has more then its dangerous to carry it around. These things do not work as you would expect, though when they really only allow you to automatically convert your BTC or crypto into cash at point of sale. I'm waiting for my tenx card. It has advantages for both systems but when in a bull it runs fine to spend money and the next they have more because the price has increased. At this point in time this is what digital wallet does. As a matter of fact, the card also needs to be online. WageCan too bad has disappeared now.
alternatyomega

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

Non-cash payments have become a popular payment method in many developed countries around the world. Electronic payments encouraged by these payment activities leave an electronic trail that the authorities It can be easily checked and monitored. People won't have to go to the bank to withdraw money, keep money and be able to pay anywhere with just a phone. Trading is easier and faster, contributing to stimulating trade. Assuring the safety of property as well as human life.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:15:14 AM

In the form of a card can act your mobile phone. You can pa with qr codes, check your balance, check recieved payments. If i understand what you want from it
Yes, I think having card is good but having a mobile app that allow you to pay with qr is enough, this app also might get you updated on your balance and recieved transaction. Having mobile phone is same as having a card, for me having mobile app offers more featurs that the card.
The concern with that cARD is the security of your funds, it should be in no way to be scammed. I know an app (HODLER wallet its available in play store)that offers instant payment and can hold multi coin in just one secure and open source wallet. On my opinion, its better to have a secure mobile application than having a card.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:25:55 AM

Hello there,

Is there any update about what had happen to this project?Love to hear if there’s any because i would be happy having this as an souvenir for being cryptonians..but just by that and I don’t want any other option using this since this is very critical to put on our funds in a physical card.because hackers are even great in hacking digital so what more if its on physical features
xfaqs01

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:22:04 AM

I think it is still good that crypto currency is in the card for more convenience to check balance as well to withdraw earnings.
i agree because easy access of cashing out and cashing in would mean a rapid adoption of cryptocurrencies provided there is enough speed for micropayments, the only holdback on this is intervention of third party such as govt etc.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

I think it is a good way to store a cryptocurrency in a card though it is more easy to carry and doesn't needed any internet connection to be used. In the other hand it is also very dangerous as it may be loss and has  the potential to be destroyed and stolen by someone. I don't think it may work but it is really a good idea for me but more risky in some other way.
A good idea and realistic enough to be implemented, because in some countries there are already bitcoin ATMs, so the system only has to be integrated so that the security factors of bitcoin in the card cannot be used if the card is lost or stolen.
VivianJacob

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:21:06 AM

In my opinion, card can be so convenient for for to use every time but it can distract the anonymity of bitcoin , that information about your account can be revealed and hacker will take it
enjotan

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

yes I agree, cards are outdated and not suitable for crypto, crypto is a digital coin that must be supported by more sophisticated applications than cards, and I am sure that in the future there will be good applications suitable for crypto.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

Cash has been replaced by cards but in some countries like china cards are being replaced with qr codes scanned in via a mobile. This is where bitcoin payments are going to be done in future

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
LieTOme

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

someday it can happen with bitcoin with a card if indeed it is needed but for now the legality problem is very necessary crypto currency will develop along with the times and technology of course
goldSkylark

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:47:50 AM

a card for using crypto? Did I understand correctly? If so, I don’t think I’d be in favor of it. I mean, isn’t the purpose of crypto for us to become a cashless/cardless society? Having tin physical form defeats its purpose, don’t you think?
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

OP tried to get things complicated.
First, he want to use debit and credit cards that of course requires us to verify our identity but on a contrary he don't want to reveal his identity. So how come? It will be better to just don't use these cards and remain anonymous for your entire life.
Sometimes, convenience need some sacrifices.

Siti Nurbaya

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:54:21 AM

OP tried to get things complicated.
First, he want to use debit and credit cards that of course requires us to verify our identity but on a contrary he don't want to reveal his identity. So how come? It will be better to just don't use these cards and remain anonymous for your entire life.
Sometimes, convenience need some sacrifices.

If using a card then the identity is revealed, this is very contrary to colleagues or many pros and cons, certainly complicated.
Leaving crypto running properly and remaining anonymous, this feels comfortable.
xfaqs01

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:58:49 AM

Cash has been replaced by cards but in some countries like china cards are being replaced with qr codes scanned in via a mobile. This is where bitcoin payments are going to be done in future
exactly, the celphone itself becomes the card,

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

Actually for now bitcoin payment can do with qr code, because some wallet online have featured to read address via qr codes. If it can be used by a lot of merchant, i think card is not used again

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Farahtenan

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:56:18 AM

Actually for now bitcoin payment can do with qr code, because some wallet online have featured to read address via qr codes. If it can be used by a lot of merchant, i think card is not used again

That's right, enough with the QR code on the cellphone.
For what are the cards created, if there are more sophisticated tools?
MAJICOIN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:14:27 AM

Just like banks if a central authority starts making master cards for bitcoin and there will be a network of ATM machines who will operate the whole cards system so it will be useful for the whole world and this is possible due to blockchain technology if this technology is connected with the banks then through banks infrastructure they will make  strategies to use their ATM through out the countries.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
KingOfWinterfell01

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

Hello there,

That would be wise, but for me, I think those kinds of system that enables one to use a card probably is hackable. However, it is coming from me from a non-technical standpoint. I just think that some of our banking systems are hackable and I think cryptocurrency in a card is no exception.

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

card? people are now more interested in carrying their cellphones anywhere than carrying an atm card for example, this is a new system that wants efficiency, I think the cellphone is enough, however the card will not guarantee security, there is no guarantee that the card will not be lost or the data is taken, I think technology is enough now, if by creating a card we will back one step, you know to pay, withdraw money and transactions now people have used cellphones, few have used cards. all of them are simple why should they be complicated again

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

Hello there,

I think it is possible, this card can contains your private keys but it isn't safe because someone can steal your private keys and all your money.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

Hello there,

Bitcoin and Bitcoin Wallet basically to make it easier for each user to transact, until now bitcoin transactions can be done anywhere and anytime provided we are still connected to the internet. Then, for what we trouble ourselves by making a card unless we cannot access the internet may be the card you are referring to can be used.

Happy 10th Birthday of Bitcoin. Thank you for being a part of my life.

Stavvay

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

PumaPay aims  to empower merchants by combining the potential of the Blockchain with the flexibility and scalability of credit cards, thus making it possible to accommodate day-to-day payment scenarios on the Blockchain, while facilitating the use of cryptocurrencies in daily life.

Check out the PumaPay project:
https://pumapay.io/pumapay-cryptocurrency-wallet-v2/
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

Digital currency should stay digital for it has an advantage of being pick pocket by someone and can use it anytime we want without being hassled of searching a machine for a card. 

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

Hello there,

I think it is possible, this card can contains your private keys but it isn't safe because someone can steal your private keys and all your money.

Just as fraudsters can steal them from your wallet, if it isn't a hardware wallet, but MEW. In addition, the bank that issued this card must control payments on this card and have enough degrees of control and protection to save customers money.
tyurko2016

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

Cyпep!!! MEГA-КPУTAЯ PAЗДAЧA ДOPOГOЙ MOHETЫ!!! Moнeтa нa биpжe пo цeнe 2.29 $.
Peгиcтpaция: https://paws.bjammerboy.io/7489/5421865
Cпeшитe пpиcoeдинитьcя!
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

it looks like it can happen and it requires a very sophisticated chip technology because this bitcoin transaction will require very sophisticated technology to be used in several places.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

it looks like it can happen and it requires a very sophisticated chip technology because this bitcoin transaction will require very sophisticated technology to be used in several places.

I don't think it will be that easy since we all know that to be able to transact a Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, you will be needing an internet connection. Just imagine a card that is connected to the internet, it is possible but still, online wallet is better.

If the purpose of this card is to be able their users to transact Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies offline, I guess it is good but I don't know how will they be able to do that since that is hard. The idea of your Bitcoin is not really in your wallet and we can just access them on the internet makes it more harder. There is also an offline transaction of Bitcoin in Electrum so I think it is a possibility but it is so hard.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

I think that this cryptocurrency card would have a good benefits to the card owner, although prices varies from time to time but still every crypto enthusiast hoping for the good benefit of having cryptocurrency in a card. I hope the developer of this idea would take after the fraudsters and scammers.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

I believe the are a good number of bitcoin ATM all over the world today and at that this machine will definitely be using a card in the form of an ATM card for it transactions, and taking about the identity the card may not possibly carry your name or image but with your wallet address I think that will do. The world is moving from analog to digital and bitcoin is the solutions to all financial struggle so having an ATM will be one of the best option for us.
absurde

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

In my opinion , saving funds in a  card is opposite of cryptocurrency nature. Cryptocurrency needs only internet, nothing else. Why should i use card instead of mobile?
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

I do not understand what you mean, it is a card but not disclose information? . I think we can use a wallet on a cellphone instead of a wallet on a computer today, having to carry your computer all the time just by using a wallet in your phone to trade it and convert it. Your fiat and transfer it immediately to your bank card, it is more convenient and less costly as we send bitcoin to the card to fiat exchange at the ATM it's convenient but the cost is too high

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

Do you think it's dangerous when all the money is in the same card, or do you know that the phone you're holding in your hand is very vulnerable Huh In my opinion, bitcoin should still be on the encoding of other devices than that.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stavvay

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

I do not understand what you mean, it is a card but not disclose information? . I think we can use a wallet on a cellphone instead of a wallet on a computer today, having to carry your computer all the time just by using a wallet in your phone to trade it and convert it. Your fiat and transfer it immediately to your bank card, it is more convenient and less costly as we send bitcoin to the card to fiat exchange at the ATM it's convenient but the cost is too high

Cryptocurrency wallets are becoming more efficient as people are proceeding to use them on the go. Credit cards will be a thing of the past in the next 10- 20 years from now, in my own predictions.
Have you checked out the PumaPay cryptocurrency wallet? It's new and updated look with more key features are pretty impressive.
Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

Hello there,

this is not the first, there are many ico projects that have the same ideas for now, and some have succeeded in selling ico.
but I do not really know something that is a real fact in its function as a card as their idea.

Stavvay

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

wouldn't this be like a regular form of currency though? Ideally the whole point of having digital currency could be to eliminate the usages of credit cards?!   
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

wouldn't this be like a regular form of currency though? Ideally the whole point of having digital currency could be to eliminate the usages of credit cards?!   

Exactly right but crypto lack this feature of credit .  In a credit card we can buy the things with credit and pay later after a month but in bitcoins we cannot have credit like this. Card of crypto however can act as a debit card only.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:15:43 AM

All crypto card project is sucks. No one make it survive for now.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:32:09 AM

It may be easy to issue crypto cards, but the exact use of the place is limited, not all places of strategy have machines for transactions. Management will need time and certainly better.
blocklancer8

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

Want a card like a debit card or visa, meaning that our identity will be clearly registered. This is very contrary to the system used by bitcoin, which is anonymous and independent. If you make a card with a name label, it will need an organization to shelter and this is not a bitcoin that I know. With the wallet from a bitcoin account and the internet wherever we can access it, this is safer too.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
mweezy

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Hello there,

Am missing something here which i will like to understand, can the card be used for transactions like sending, withdrawing and sending? because I have heard meaning information about card/ATM but have not really get the information on how it works.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

Maybe its for commemorative purposes dude lol

If it is not an id and can’t even use for transaction then whats the main idea about this one?I dont get it either

For OP better let it go,theres no future about your sentiments here in crypto,and besides you are not helping lol
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:46:15 PM

I think the point of crypto being made is being anonymous. By creating somekind of visa card will break those paradigm,right ?
Personally I don't agree using card while using scanner will make your transaction faster, why you selecting slower method ?

Remember that cryptocurrency being build for digital transaction unlike CC

Smiley
jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

Maybe someday it can happen because Bitcoin ATMs are in many areas, so the use of bitcoin cards can be realized. Because bitcoin is anonymous, of course, the system is different than a normal card, it only contains a code code with a complicated password that is connected to a smartphone, because it is impossible at any time to bring a laptop or computer when traveling. I think it can happen because blockchain technology allows it to be implemented.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

A crypto card which a anonymous owner has. If people have such things they must also have card readers. It seems like coin wallet that store your balances on an account. There must not be a difference between them respect to their safety. I think, crypto assets stored in a crypto card would be easily accessible, when compared to coin wallet. because it will be much easier to hack a crypto card than a wallet.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

It may be easy to issue crypto cards, but the exact use of the place is limited, not all places of strategy have machines for transactions. Management will need time and certainly better.
this is good innovation, but it is difficult to implement. maybe this can be realized in the next 10 years or it can only be realized if Crypto is legal throughout the world so that crypto can work with banks and ATM machines can be used for crypto.
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

anything to make my life easier and more secure, i'm on board
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:03:19 AM

I think cards can be one of the types of cryptocurrency storage. I think this is not unusual. I think it will be convenient for many people.
samescrew235

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:01:37 AM

I agree. I think it's pointless to have a digital currency but still go back to using cards and cash. Going cashless should be the goal, right?
Glocalside

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:43:12 AM

Sounds good. when crypto currency are put in a card, it would be more convenient and comfortable for people to use.
X-Infinity

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:48:19 AM

Hello there,

Check out http://www.xinfinity.io. Their Crypto MasterCard works just like a normal debit card you can use it at supermarkets anyplace that accepts MasterCard. Convenient   Wink
enjotan

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:30:39 AM

That does't make sense at all, this card is extremely useless for cryptocurrency users, i mean why would we use it if we can't make payments or transactions? To only check the balance?. We can do whatever we can with our smart phone wallets and they are more convenient and safe.
yes that's right, the use of cards will only be useful in countries that have legalized crypto to make payments, but if for countries that don't legalize it, crypto on cards for transaction or payment tools is very useless.
Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:42:28 AM

Having a cryptocurrency in a card required a lot of consideration. Important of it is the security features if ever. Though it is more convenient having it on card for faster transaction and conversion to cash, yet we dont know yet what will be its possible outcome. For now, just enjoy how crytocurrency make you profit and secure it for those scammers and hackers.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
xbossJ

Activity: 278

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:51:30 AM

People have rubbished the idea behind cryptocurrency, why would anyone need a card to carry cryptocurrencies, when you have mobile wallets! A lot of these new projects integrating cards into their projects, aren't even seeing the satoshi dream, cards are some of the things crypto seems to bypass, and now people are making a mockery of the crypto idea. Why do I need a piece of worthless plastic, when transactions can be wallet to wallet!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
fuadiansyah

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:56:45 AM

People have rubbished the idea behind cryptocurrency, why would anyone need a card to carry cryptocurrencies, when you have mobile wallets! A lot of these new projects integrating cards into their projects, aren't even seeing the satoshi dream, cards are some of the things crypto seems to bypass, and now people are making a mockery of the crypto idea. Why do I need a piece of worthless plastic, when transactions can be wallet to wallet!

You just forgot that grandma or grandpa couldn't use mobile wallet. Their generation only trust cash over everything.
By the way, there is another solution for this.
There is a company called Tangem which produce smart banknotes for digital assets.

Check out their site.
https://tangem.com/
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

I strongly agree with cryptocurrency on a card, such as a debit card. But its use is very limited, because there must be a device connected to the card, and not all countries legalize cryptocurrency. If it can be applied, it must be in developed countries where the systems, equipment and human resources already support.
bitfocus

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:32:54 AM

why would I need a card for my crypto?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: