View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:56:36 PM

The first liquid cooled GPU miner? As if custom and AIO loops didn’t exist. Don’t like the misinformation on the front page and seems to be some low effort vaporware for now. The GPUs are real but this particular company doesn’t seem to be legit. Preorders are another huge red flag.
PGPpfKkx (OP)

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:15:54 PM

The first liquid cooled GPU miner? As if custom and AIO loops didn’t exist. Don’t like the misinformation on the front page and seems to be some low effort vaporware for now. The GPUs are real but this particular company doesn’t seem to be legit. Preorders are another huge red flag.

since I want a miner that is very low on noise, could you kindly point me somewhere with legit premade stuff? (I am not good in assembling).
Comino

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:05:24 PM

Hi!

I am part of Comino's team and we wanted to tell you a bit more about our device. The device has already successfully passed multiple tests and we are planning on releasing the official results soon.

We have clients using our device and so far we did not get any negative feedback. They said they are happy with how it works and are especially impressed with how quiet it is.

We also brought Comino to an exhibition where visitors had a chance to interact with the product. They were able to do some mining right at the expo.

We hope you give Comino a try and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the Comino family. 

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

Hi!

I am part of Comino's team and we wanted to tell you a bit more about our device. The device has already successfully passed multiple tests and we are planning on releasing the official results soon.

We have clients using our device and so far we did not get any negative feedback. They said they are happy with how it works and are especially impressed with how quiet it is.

We also brought Comino to an exhibition where visitors had a chance to interact with the product. They were able to do some mining right at the expo.

We hope you give Comino a try and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the Comino family. 

Hello!
Can we say at what exhibition/conference did this happen? Photo or video?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Comino

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:31:51 PM

Hello!
Can we say at what exhibition/conference did this happen? Photo or video?

Hey!

Here is our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/cominotech/

And here are some pictures of us & Comino at TechCrunch Disrupt Berlin.
https://www.facebook.com/cominotech/photos/a.944479059024234.1073741828.938842512921222/988189351319871/?type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/cominotech/photos/a.944479059024234.1073741828.938842512921222/988717391267067/?type=3&theater

**COMINO** 
laineux

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:01:00 PM

Hello comino

Can you post photos of inside your computer ?

What OS is ?
JPP1972

Activity: 362
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:30:44 PM

Hi!

When you will make an exibition i think that is interesting do a video conference.... all doubts will be deleted... if there is an escrow in this conference will be better!
PGPpfKkx (OP)

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

Hi!

When you will make an exibition i think that is interesting do a video conference.... all doubts will be deleted... if there is an escrow in this conference will be better!

I totally agree. Would it be possible that you provide a forum member escrow so that we have peace of mind that the products will be delivered especially for the first batch? I recently got scammed for antminers Sad
Comino

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:08:27 PM

Hello comino

Can you post photos of inside your computer ?

What OS is ?

Hey!

The OS is Ubuntu. Our team members put the product together themselves. You will not need to install anything, you will be able to just turn it on and control it remotely from your account. You turn it on and off with one button.

Here are the pictures of the inside. There are 4 risers on each side, so 8 of them overall. Our team members produced the risers and the cords themselves too.

https://www.file-upload.com/6u62knl9nsyi
https://www.file-upload.com/c0zft612t9ak
https://www.file-upload.com/dmuuevbesry1

**COMINO** 
Comino

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 02:21:37 PM

We used a cryptocurrency miner as a heater this winter and it really worked

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/12/25/cryptocurrency-miner-ethereum-heater/

**COMINO** 
captaindiptoad

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:25:17 PM

We used a cryptocurrency miner as a heater this winter and it really worked

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/12/25/cryptocurrency-miner-ethereum-heater/

Saw that somewhere else. liked the video. was going to try and find and post myself.
GrafLazarev

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

Good afternoon looking for information about the comino, came across this post and therefore ask a few questions! tell me please, assembly number 1.4, is there any availability, how long to wait for assembly and delivery. I'm in the Republic of Crimea, Russia!?
dhouse

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

it looks pretty cool but is extremely expensive. i assume you don't have to worry about heat at all, though, right? Like you could buy a bunch of them and put them in a room and it wouldn't turn into a sauna?
Comino

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

it looks pretty cool but is extremely expensive. i assume you don't have to worry about heat at all, though, right? Like you could buy a bunch of them and put them in a room and it wouldn't turn into a sauna?

Hello! Thank you for your interest and sorry for the delayed answer. You say it's expensive - but what do you compare our device with? We say about our Cominos that they are engineered, not just assembled. In fact, they are rather cheap for the quality you get. All our component parts are provided by world-known companies:
-riser cards provided by Molex
-power supplies designed specifically for Comino by Chieftec
-radiators designed specifically by Hardware Labs Performance Systems
-fans are produced by Noctua

Comino has a special design inside which allows us to place video cards separately. As a result Comino is 5 times smaller than any other mining farm.

Comino is
-exceptionally quiet machine
-plug and play device. It is very easy to use, there are just 2 buttons.
-eco-friendly. Comino PUE is very low. It varies between 1,1 - 1,15 while the usual one is 1,6 - 2

Talking about sauna ) What we do guarantee is that there won't be sauna inside of the miner ) so that you could mine productively 24/7. When we talk about Comino, we talk 1 kW/h. So if you want to have sauna, you need to have about 8 Cominos for a sauna-size room ) (2,5 m2 x 2,5 m2)

**COMINO** 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: