Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution of Money  (Read 1928 times)
Brangos99

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

The more advanced and modern human development requires faster and more efficient transactions and the business world because that is the money and goods transactions more quickly. Money that evolved from simple money evolves into today's digital money that makes people transact easier and faster.
Kiss me

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

Before money existed, barter was the way to purchase goods and services. Money evolved as the medium of exchange to buy goods and services. Even before Christ, money already existed. Now, bitcoin is the most recent evolution of money.

I think every country prints its own fiat currency according to their policies; generally this currency is printed and controlled by the country's central bank. After the economic revolution paper money was accompanied by credit, plastic money, etc. The latest form of digital money (bitcoin) was introduced in 2009. The purpose of all forms of money is to make trading simple and easy.
Anything that is easy to use as a medium of exchange in finishing a trade is called money. Commodities previously demanded such as salt, wheat rice, weapons, livestock are used as money, they are called barter exchanges. After that coins like gold, silver, copper became there. They are very popular. Soon this money was found uncomfortable and dangerous to carry, so it was replaced with paper currency.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

Thanks, I consider the information in the mentioned article really interesting. I think that nowadays, btc is an example of evolution and it has a great potential to develop in the future and change the whole system we have now
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

Heyyy Guys , found this article really interesting :

https://medium.com/@arnoldmuimi/evolution-of-money-ba8609f5f198

What do you think ? This is how money was invented .

In my own opinion, the money today is the cryptocurrency and if most of the people will use bitcoins over fiat then there is no doubt that cryptocurrency will be the number one currency on the entire nation.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

It's a pretty interesting read.

I think that bitcoin can actually be compared to older forms of money, which are more proven store of values. For instance, gold or silver. These have no central authority issuing them, and there were physical limits as to how much of them can be mined. This is why they are able to store their value over the long run.

Fiat currency doesn't have that property, it is controlled by a central entity, and can lose value over the long term or even become completely worthless.

I feel like bitcoin is simply the next stage in the evolution of money, it's a more convenient, divisible, transportable form of gold, with a completely transparent supply. It's the best we've got currently.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:42:32 AM

For me money is invented to controlled everything we know How powerful the words money.  It can do anything this is the power of money. And nowadays  with the help of crypto currency we can considered it as the most powerful rotation to be conducted as a great financial stability.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:37:44 AM

the balance sheet of the currency economy has been determined by many government policies and interventions, if that does not happen then the economy will be controlled by many uncontrolled economic mafia. I'm a bit skeptical of the bitcoin for this where nobody can strongly regulate it, in the future many bag holders are greedy and able to destabilize economic inflation at any time, this is a warning to think about from now on because bitcoin also moves wild and unstoppable.
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

yes money is a means of exchange used in the trade in goods and services. every country has its own currency and printed limited to regulate its economy lane.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

In my own opinion, the money today is the cryptocurrency and if most of the people will use bitcoins over fiat then there is no doubt that cryptocurrency will be the number one currency on the entire nation.
i think not yet for now, not many governments from around the world legalize cryptocurrency, this is what makes its development hampered, because there are still few users, but i am sure will be used by many people later, because the development of technology can not be avoided
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:15:11 AM

i think not yet for now, not many governments from around the world legalize cryptocurrency, this is what makes its development hampered, because there are still few users, but i am sure will be used by many people later, because the development of technology can not be avoided

yes, the government is not ready to do this and they still prefer to use fiat than using cryptocurrency but once they are accepting cryptocurrency in their system, then I think the evolution of money will begin and soon fiat will not be used as the payment system and it's replaced with cryptocurrency. and I think this will not happen in the short time because there are a lot of things that need to set it up and besides that, the cryptocurrency technology is still developed and try to grow in many things.

marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

Money have evolved great and I think that we are just ready to continue that evolution and proceed into Cryptocurrencies era
Oleg_Teleg

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

I Think fiat money don't gone in the future. Maybe in some period they are will not be popular, that`s more true! Fiat it`s important in small business and small casts people.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

This article is very deep, the money is actually a way of exchange, from the early use of shell exchange goods has not changed, maybe now a new way of exchange has quietly arrived, that is, no cash society. In this way, encrypted currencies may help everyone enter the cashless payment quickly.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

the balance sheet of the currency economy has been determined by many government policies and interventions, if that does not happen then the economy will be controlled by many uncontrolled economic mafia. I'm a bit skeptical of the bitcoin for this where nobody can strongly regulate it, in the future many bag holders are greedy and able to destabilize economic inflation at any time, this is a warning to think about from now on because bitcoin also moves wild and unstoppable.

I agree with that, if that happens the economical stabilization of a certain country affects all source of income and trading possibilities on other countries partnered by it, all will be lost if greedy people take over evolution of money depends on how we develop the system of currencies, the value of every currency.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

The more advanced and modern human development requires faster and more efficient transactions and the business world because that is the money and goods transactions more quickly. Money that evolved from simple money evolves into today's digital money that makes people transact easier and faster.
Money changed and new innovations will come, the money changes with the passage of time and we have seen this in practical. The modern market is of crypto market and the perception or tradition has been finished, the physical money is now looking as 2nd priority and the 1st priority is now of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. This modern currency gives us huge profit and this evolution has great importance near people.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:15:51 AM

Money evolved as a medium of exchange for buying goods and services, formerly when money did not exist they used a barter system. From the origins of barter to modern money, this is how the system evolves.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

you have know the progress of the clock of the numbers, starting on the current process to the last value of the 2008 of the 2008 of the year of the 2008 bitcoin name and time of the following they have been upgraded and for more many many life
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

from time to time money changes slowly from the physical form, design, exchange rates and materials.uang used as a legal means of payment issued by the state
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

Money evolved as an exchangeable asset, and the same led to the usage of money on different transaction needs. It can be of product based, service based or something related to business. Bitcoin too had the same flow, but it got existed as a value storage token which further got transformed similar to the money.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:17:18 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 12:39:05 AM by cryptotenoy

Before there is no money,it only evolves to barter goods,fruits and livestock supplies in exchange with rice in our country.After that gold become a part of trading in exchange with goods,foods etc. And as we go through times fiat currencies exist we used to buy anything anywhere,everywhere.Then next was the automated machine or ATM,we can used it in any transactions and buying goods,and now we came to this digital stage the existence of cryptocurrencies that was so easy to use and  very convenience,with just few clicks on your cellular phones it was done.This was the evolution of money since then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: