Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution of Money  (Read 1928 times)
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

Heyyy Guys , found this article really interesting :

https://medium.com/@arnoldmuimi/evolution-of-money-ba8609f5f198

What do you think ? This is how money was invented .
This is really a very interesting article. Money is really an essential for humanity to quantify the wealth of each and every country.
I was quite excited reading this article and it gave me a new knowledge. Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:06:32 AM

yeah there is an evolution of money and i think only dollars has been stable when it comes to its design and purpose and it is the opposite of other currency like the Philippine PESO which has come to new designs on every president that will going to sit in the position.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

Interesting but as always we saw it in school. But the facr of the matter is trust. You, a citizen, trust that a piece of bill olaced in your hand is backed up by the government's treasury and you can in fact, in goodwill, exchange it for goods and services. This is a huge jump from barter system we have before. Now the complicated thing is when you introduce rate of inflation and stuff like that.

oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:03:11 AM

Very interesting article, I like the part that says that money wasn't just an invention but was also a mental revolution- how people see value. I likened that to how we currently  see bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, if there is a mental revolution towards cryptos, we will birth a new system of money
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

Evaluation for the payment instrument is absolute because the user, human, will try to find the best payment instrument, safe and profitable and this does not rule out the possibility that crypto will become part of it.
It actually will be more attractive to use cryptos as a payment instrument if the proper framework are in place. The advantages are more than what the current system offers
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:45:54 PM

If all the things will continue to move logically I think that we will face the evolution of money part called cryptocurrency integration. I think this is very possible in the next few years to be reality.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

Money can be almost anything, the main requirement is that people have faith in it.  Dollars aren't really backed by anything but the faith of the currency is what keeps it strong.  The more faith people put in bitcoin then it will reach a higher price.  Gold is impractical in modern times because it is a hassle to carry around.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is also the evolution of money. In 100 years, our children will talk about it and will remember how bitcoin was formed. Friends, we are in the era of the revival of a new digital currency.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

It always amazes me how money have developed on this long path. Also the very concept of money is pretty much complex. And I’m glad we made it to cryptocurrencies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

Money is a subject of study absolutely fascinating, even for the emotional component that you carry with you.
The great novelty of bitcoin concerns the fact that, since it does not need a central authority, it makes the same state concept obsolete.
We'll see how it turns out.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

The interesting thing about money is that if you ask people to explain this to you, then realize that only one in a thousand can give you an acceptable explanation.
It is inevitable that then this ignorance creates problems ....

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

Money has evolved in the strangest ways over the centuries.
Inevitably, with the current speed of change, even money has accelerated, We'll see what happens.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

Money has evolved in the strangest ways over the centuries.
Inevitably, with the current speed of change, even money has accelerated, We'll see what happens.

Yes, everything in the universe evolves, or at least changes and adapts to the circumstances.
Money has undergone many changes over the millennia, but the birth of bitcoin - with the relative decentralization of power - is something extremely revolutionary, and the changes it will cause are not yet clear.

Shabu-Shabu

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

This article makes sense. The author has a point. If cryptocurrency will be utilized by people especially the community, no doubt that it will replace fiats. For now, we are still coping in the shadow of crypto, which people are afraid of. But sooner or later it will become the most prominent medium of currency in the world due to its characteristic that fiat currency doesn't have.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

the evolution of money seems to be very good and as technology develops this currency can have a form of digital currency that is very useful and safe transactions.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

in my opinion, money is a system that has been agreed to be a way to exchange goods, due to the barter system the value of an item is not fixed, but if using money we can determine the value of an item
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

What a greay article,atleast now i know that paper money was first created and used in 1297 things that gives me no care from the start,but reading this article makes me wonder what made people become greed because of this medium of trading..but happy seeing bitcoin part of the evolution and facing the reality is considering the cryptocurrency also for the future of humanity
Zabzab9

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

This is really interesting about how the evolution of the money in the society; the transformation from the shells to coins, and from coins to paper money.

So, how about the evolution from the paper money to digital currency?

I think this might be possible to the future. There will be lots of the process to probably make it. Research and study will be conducted in order to apply this evolution. When this time comes, digital society will rise and become a culture for the humanity.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

Now there are many kinds of money and there are banknotes and digital money. And every money must be based on trust if many people believe in that money, the money will be used more and more, just like digital money (bitcoin) where it wasn’t many people believe in bitcoin and didn’t have a price but now digital money (Bitcoin) has many people using it and the price is very expensive now.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

All I read are eventualities in our economic history. Humans thrive on innovations to make our life even better than before. We always move forward else we halt with the past. Now cryptocurrency is still in its early stages and I believe that it is another eventuality that we cannot stop but should learn to embrace.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: