Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution of Money  (Read 1928 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

What i know in money evolution is that it started with Bartering, then gold and minerals, it came the fiat money now towards digital money. No matter how it started the important is now how are we going about it? How are we preparing ourselves to new technology and digital money?

I guess we are all prepared to what may happen in the future. The past will always be remembered as it is and people will always learn to what is the importance of the past. Value of items and products in the past are hard to consider since they are all just trading each other things that is well, valuable but it's value is not really the same as it is now. Nowadays, artifacts are being valued so much it will cost you your whole life. I guess in the past and what it is now, the only thing that changed is the value of things, if you will be thinking of it, even a simple thing has a great value and people are paying for it.
This is actually the future and there is definitely no doubt about it. We have seen the way things have panned out since the beginning of crypto sphere and we surely have in mind what would become of the future as all things being equal.

Looking from way back of our ancestors, the way they spend, transact, we will know that evolution is something that is inevitable, and it will definitely come one way or the other. Now, we are seeing it on a different light and with the way things are going, this is a new form of money that will be replacing the paper currency in the long run and who even knows what tomorrow may be holding?
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

well, I think it's clear, from exchanging, and being gold and silver, after that it becomes paper money, and now digital money is starting to emerge. well, but for now, digital money is still being measured based on banknotes, and paper money, still measured based on intrinsic value, namely gold and silver. I think this will continue to grow.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

it was taught in schools, from rocks and shiny metals from livestocks to rootcrops are once used to purchase goods and now comes the new digital money that can be used online, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, actually they are just one of the innovated form or medium of buying stuffs, money has evolved and deemed precious in any form, anything with value can be considered as money, investment and valuable possession, what's unique about crypto, is the range of its value and price that is dependent on the demand.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

I think that cryptocurrencies are a kind of evolutionary stage in the development and formation of the economy of the future.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

shell >> salt >> beads >> precious metals >> paper money >> crypto >> ??
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

From buy and sell, gold, money and into digital currency we can definitely tell how far the evolution of money as being the medium to have the things you want to have. Soon, as digital currency will  be used and replace money, a cashless society is expected to happen.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

money was originally designed as a replacement for values, but later this goal was distorted and now we see the current money. cryptocurrency came to replace gold
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

it was taught in schools, from rocks and shiny metals from livestocks to rootcrops are once used to purchase goods and now comes the new digital money that can be used online, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, actually they are just one of the innovated form or medium of buying stuffs, money has evolved and deemed precious in any form, anything with value can be considered as money, investment and valuable possession, what's unique about crypto, is the range of its value and price that is dependent on the demand.
Yeah, and so far we have moved past that gradually and now in the digital money age and even within the digital money ecosystem we keep seeing changes as we started seeing a lot of countries go cashless even though the digital notes are tied with physical and now we are having cryptocurrency which certainly is what I refer to as the new age and the future of money and payment.

We may not be there yet, but we are definitely getting there and I really do not see anything stopping us, which over time, we will get to see improvements in technology and even newer ways of doing things.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

Heyyy Guys , found this article really interesting :

https://medium.com/@arnoldmuimi/evolution-of-money-ba8609f5f198

What do you think ? This is how money was invented .
I'll tell you more - not only shells were used as money, but also salt and spices as these were limited resources.
The so-called "salt riot" in Moscow in 1648 started because the government replaced several taxes with a universal salt tax.
So money is something that is given a certain value by people, and this is clearly evident in terms of crypto.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:26:24 PM

That is a progress which has no end. Money was created to make easier trade because  people needed to have a common form of payment method. Digital Money is the latest form of it and the era of new money has come. Because it is simpler and easier to use when compared with fiat cuurencies.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

well, I think it's clear, from exchanging, and being gold and silver, after that it becomes paper money, and now digital money is starting to emerge. well, but for now, digital money is still being measured based on banknotes, and paper money, still measured based on intrinsic value, namely gold and silver. I think this will continue to grow.
Changes are normal, growth in inevitable and just like you said, we will definitely be seeing some good growth in the space in the long run when it comes to digital money.

For what it is worth, we have seen the way things have changed over the years, how we have moved on from the trade by barter system and now we being in the digital age and it is so obvious that the evolution is here already and we are in that future, as i believe that as time goes on, we will get to start seeing things in different perspectives as the case may be.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

Progress changes every part of human life, including monetary relations. Not so long ago, everyone called by phones with disk sets, and now you can send photos from your phone and this does not surprise anyone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:51:49 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 06:44:08 PM by junglist.massive

That article is good to tell us about metals that were used in ancient times and also tells us that basically money is built from the trust of many people in that money. That’s a really good article in my opinion.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

It is time for the entire world to realized that the  financial evolution have already taken place,  anybody  calling bitcoin bubble is blind toward the trend of occurrence. There is nothing we can do about it, The world financial system is not going back to the age of trade by barter but it is moving with the digital age.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Newer

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:19:19 AM

Human development is more advanced and modern, transactions that are faster and more efficient and the business world is needed because money and goods transactions are faster. Money has Evolution, starting from Barter, Commodity money (gold or silver) (full body money and full body-money representation), modern money, Electronic Money and Fiat Money.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

Everything evolves, and money is no exception.
Bitcoin is probably the next step, although - given the social and political implications - it will still take a long time before it is really accepted.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

I suggest everyone here to read "I want the earth plus %5 more" from larry hannigan. Dude wrote what would happen way before its time. Right now we are moving towards to the time when the chips in our body would be capable of paying for stuff, that became our mobile phones and considering they are becoming part of who we are with social media and so forth and us checking or phone every 2 seconds we can say its part of who we are and we started to pay with it. Right now larry's work has been true and explains the evolution of money properly. I think we should be careful from what is coming next.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:42:20 AM

I think that cryptocurrencies are a kind of evolutionary stage in the development and formation of the economy of the future.
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency are a type of money in the evolutionary stage and formation of money. Like we had the coins which gave rise to fiat and latter on to electronic money, crypto currency is the new and latest stage in the evolution of money and every new technology has replaced the old one up to a great extent, crypto is also on its way to do the same but that will take long time for the already running systems in majority of the countries like those in Asia is not compatible with the crypto.

Wete

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

Before before the creation of money physically, humans made transactions by exchanging exchanges of goods that they needed in other words it was the initial history of the creation of physical money as it is today, and continues to grow now starting to be popular digital currency. This will continue to grow in the future.

🔵 [ BLINKED ] 🔵 [ https://www.blinked.live ] 🔵
RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:18:44 AM

Transaction have evolution every time, at the first time before money is knowing to public many people just change their product with the other, by using money the can sell or buy and the use digital money will make transaction is easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: