Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TenX Card  (Read 246 times)
RichardBTC (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:52:15 PM

Hi guys.

So i recently found out about TenX and that they offer a Visa card where you can withdraw crypto currencies from any atm.

Has anyone received a card?
Do i order one through their app?
I had to sign up on their app does that mean my name will be linked to withdrawls for tax purposes?

Sorry of these questions have been answered before i did check the first page

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:11:39 PM

Yeah I've got TenX card. You can order it only in EU atm. You order one in app and it's linked directly to your Bitcoin balance. You will need to provide your ID card.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
RichardBTC (OP)

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:17:23 PM

but it is linked to Visa right? So theoretically it would be able to be used anywhere in the world right?

do you think Tenx will have to submit usage to the government for tax purposes?

Is the card beneficial to you at all?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:12:42 PM

And to remove the Fiat? For example, rubles in Russia through ATMs on this card is possible? And through which ATMs can this be done?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:25:32 PM

Yeah I've got TenX card. You can order it only in EU atm. You order one in app and it's linked directly to your Bitcoin balance. You will need to provide your ID card.

Good for you my man but the second part is not true I have ordered and I am not in the EU at all. Rest is true though  Smiley

but it is linked to Visa right? So theoretically it would be able to be used anywhere in the world right?

do you think Tenx will have to submit usage to the government for tax purposes?

Is the card beneficial to you at all?

Yes it is a Visa prepaid card I imagine you can use those almost anywhere in the world (other than cash only places). Seeing how they are a company that conducts AML KYC procedures for the card I would say they wouldn't be opposed to that but I don't know if it is in their plans to hand over records just like that. Whether the card is a benefit or not that much is up to you determine because everybody's scenario and situation is different.

And to remove the Fiat? For example, rubles in Russia through ATMs on this card is possible? And through which ATMs can this be done?

Yes possible 120% I can't find the post of the guy on Reddit who did it but they were travelling had somehow lost their own money and TenX came to the rescue by providing fiat funds out of an ATM in which the person was able to buy food right there! Not sure about rubles and which ATMs but I don't see why not although due note there is a $2.75 fee.

realistacoin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:28:17 PM

Hey,

Does anyone know if you can order a TenX card to Australia?

Thanks
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:42:35 PM

I much more trust spectrocoin,cards are available only for european,spectro already have multi-blockchain debits available and iban for all world exept usa.Centra is also very legitimate

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:15:42 PM

Yes the team has released their cards but I just don't understand the purpose of having Tenx tokens, it does not serve any function unless I'm wrong about it,
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:20:56 PM

I much more trust spectrocoin,cards are available only for european,spectro already have multi-blockchain debits available and iban for all world exept usa.Centra is also very legitimate
Agree. First, there were conditions that everyone would be able to order a card and then came out only for the countries of the European Union

Jmesser80

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:21:16 PM

first I have heard of it but sounds like an awesome idea for sure. I'll have to look into it. Would be nice to be able to withdrawl your BTC to use for goods without having to send from my wallet to an exchange to fiat. Seems like it would streamline the whole process. Very interesting concept for sure. Although I currently do not have a ton of bitcoin so it probably wouldnt make much sense for someone like me but for those who do have a lot of BTC I could see where it would come in handy. especially if you like to travel between countries.

penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:48:07 PM

Yes the team has released their cards but I just don't understand the purpose of having Tenx tokens, it does not serve any function unless I'm wrong about it,

Thats a damn good question.  I've been watching this one as a trading prospect, having just read the whitepaper I cant see any purpose of the token other than to raise capital.  I think the product is great, but token looks like equity (even pays dividend from revenue). 

I'm going to be looking to pick up the card.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: