Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining  (Read 358 times)
WorkDoYou (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:18:17 PM

Hello , I want to start Mining , could you please someone help ? I want some advices as a starter , which antminer should I buy ,where to buy , which antminer is worth it , I know some specifics how it works , but I want some deep advices about this and how it works .. Thanks for your attention.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:47:59 PM

First of all welcome to the forums. You've come to the right place, but please do your own research before asking questions like that.

You question is very vague and it seems like you are just starting out. That question of what to buy, where to buy, and even what to mine has been asked literally THOUSANDS of times. Thats why people made guides for newbies in mining. You can easily find all these guides by doing a quick google search. Here is a guide i found for you in 5 seconds:
https://www.lifewire.com/cryptocoin-mining-for-beginners-2483064

Start from there and ask specific questions if you still have them.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:10:30 PM

Hello , I want to start Mining , could you please someone help ? I want some advices as a starter , which antminer should I buy ,where to buy , which antminer is worth it , I know some specifics how it works , but I want some deep advices about this and how it works .. Thanks for your attention.

Well, you need to be more specific about what you want to know?

Why you want to mine in the first place? & Why do you want to use Ant Miner only??

There are many places to buy it, depends on where you live.

What specifics you know?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dawidt

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:13:10 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 08:05:40 PM by dawidt

do you wanna mine in flat, basement or any special boulding? it depends what you should mining.

best regards
dawidt
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:48:55 AM

There are different Cryptocurrecies to mine today and if you are asking what is the best Crytocurrencies to mine that will depend on your hardware. Also are you sure that you just an antminer and not considering GPU mining.

Yes antminer is good but only on a specific Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin where as in GPU mining you can mine different Altcoins like Litecoin, Monero, Ripple or even Bitcoin Gold or Cash it will just depend on what you want to mine really.

I would suggest that you should start of by buying a mining rig that would cost around $600 to $800 that has one or two GPUs just to get a hang of it.
hlpa

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:53:28 AM

I had the same question,do not know what to buy and where to start.
I ordered antiminer s9,I guess I will get it after Feb.I hope I could make some money on it.

ELASTOS | Future of Decentralized Internet.
Elastos is the world's first Internet operating system focusing on decentralizing Internet using blockchain. elastos uses the Internet as the base-layer infrastructure rather than as an application, and emphasizes that network communications should be separated from application computing. It also prohibits apps from directly accessing the network so as to prevent malicious attacks.
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:42:49 AM

your best bet would be to either buy a rig , pre order dash or scrypt asic and cross your fingers and mine.
for a rig you need some amd or nvidia GPUs based on your budget rx 580 or right now 1070 ti.
for asics
a DR-100 PRO gives around 9-10 usd per day.
a Wolf v2 can give around 70 usd per day.
these values are very versatile.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:50:28 AM

You have to give us more information. How much is your budget?  What does electricity cost where you live? Do you have a particular coin in mind?  This isn't information you will learn in a single post.
btcneodev

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:32:29 AM

You have to give us more information. How much is your budget?  What does electricity cost where you live? Do you have a particular coin in mind?  This isn't information you will learn in a single post.

Yes, instead of asking for hardware specification, you better tell us your budget first... Maybe we do not need your electricity cost, but you have to calculate that by yourself.
min1217ac

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:20:10 AM

Starts with how much your budget. Then buy Of Antminer according to the existing budget. Before you buy you can read this :
https://www.bitmain.com/
phuocduong

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:31:06 AM

1. You can buy bitman S9 mine bitcoin.... (algo SHA256)
2. You can setup new computer, buy vga rx 470, 480, 570, 580 .....
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:33:46 AM

I would look towards the farm on video cards
They have more flexibility for mining.
But this is only my opinion.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:42:21 AM

Antminer s9 is more profitable.
tadeus1

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:33:50 AM

If you can find one now at decent price, probably.
starl1ng

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:49:41 AM

Yes, probably you're right, GPU mining is preferable over ASIC for me too. But, to get some decent income you should use more than 1 GPU, and thus you should organize GPUs in to rig(s). It requires some knowledge, and in general is more difficult than just run ASIC(s).
jhon_rambo25

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:48:52 AM

Agree, ASIC regeneration is very fast and can only be used by certain algorithms but for Mining Rig with GPU can switch algorithm and also to play Game.
min1217ac

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:19:00 AM

Agree, ASIC regeneration is very fast and can only be used by certain algorithms but for Mining Rig with GPU can switch algorithm and also to play Game.
And the selling price also dropped dramatically than GPU

mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:44:49 AM

Baikal giant X11  is the best presently,
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:19:17 PM

I think that for beginners prefer to use mining GPU. There are a number of reasons. Firstly you do not need to invest a lot of money at once. You can buy the GPU gradually and increase your income. Secondly, the complexity of production is constantly increasing and asic may at any moment become unfavorable. The GPU you can always sell the residual value.
Rooaraak

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

Start with the GPU mining and you will see how this works and then go for the asic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: