Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:38:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PHONE/SMS VERIFICATION SERVICE FOR GOOGLE, FB, UBER, PAYPAL, EBAY AND MORE!  (Read 3298 times)
nanohits (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:42:14 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 06:05:30 AM by nanohits

Phoneverify verifies sites like Facebook, Google, Paypal, Uber and many other sites with an SMS code if you do not wish to use your own mobile phone number.

Currently we provide Malaysia phone number verification. Our numbers works with major sites including Google, Facebook, Youtube, WhatsApp, Craigslist, Amazon, Bing, Twitter, Paypal, Instagram, Ebay, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Pinterest etc.

Our sign up process is easy. Sign up with your name and email address. Verify your email and you are ready to verify. Our portal is easy to use and we currently accept Paypal and Bitcoin as payment options.

List of Sites that PhoneVerify.net works with

Google, Twitter, Instagram, Viber, Telegram, Jd, Microsoft, Uber, Steemit, WhatsApp, Craigslist, Mail.RU, Facebook, 1688.com, Auto.RU, Avito, Badoo, BurgerKing, Carousell., Drom.RU, Drug Vokrug, Ebay, Fiverr, Fotostrana, GetTaxi, GrabTaxi, Holvi, ICQ, KakaoTalk, Line Messenger, LinkedIn, Lukoil-Garant, Lyft, Mail.RU, Naver Nimses, OD, OLX, Office365, Primo Connect, Proton Mail, Qiwi, Rambler, SEOsprint.net, Sipnet.ru, Steam, Talk2, Nike, TaoBao, Taxi Maksim, Tinder, Tinkoff, Twilio, Ubank.ru, WebMoney, Swagbucks and much more.

Cost:

We charge 40 cents per verification (cheaper if you buy the bigger packages). Simply choose the site you want verified and get a fresh SIM number and receive the SMS code. It’s as simple as that.

Packages:

Deposit $2 and get the verification for 40 cents each
Deposit $10 and get the verification for 30 cents each
Deposit $50 and get the verification for 20 cents each
Deposit $100 and get the verification for 17 cents each

Pay by Bitcoin to receive an additional 10% of the above prices

Payment types accepted:

Paypal
Bitcoin

FAQ’s:

1. What is this service all about?
Phoneverify.net provides a verification service where you can use this number to verify various sites with an SMS code. Only one number can be used for one service. This number is available for 24 hrs and the only purpose is to verify services like Facebook, Google, Whatsapp, etc.

2 What numbers are currently available?
Only Malaysian numbers are available.

3. Are these numbers recycled?
No these are fresh real Malaysia SIM numbers and not recycled or VoIP numbers.

4. What is the cost for verification?
It is 40 cents per verification. Discounts are available depending on the package you choose.

5. Can I use the number for any other purpose?
No, You cannot. This number is only used to verify services. One number per service. This service cannot be used for any fraud or fake info. Please read our terms of service.

6. Do you offer a reseller service?
Yes, we offer a reseller service. Please contact us for more info.

7. Can I use these numbers for multiple sites?
No you cannot, you can only use one number for one site. If you violate this, your account will be terminated.

8. Do you offer a refund?
We do not offer any refunds. However, if a particular service fails, that amount will be credited to your account.

9. How quickly can my service be activated?
Your service will be activated once we verify your account. Usually within 24 hours.

10. How long do the numbers last?
The numbers last for a maximum of 24 hrs. You have to use up your credit within 30 days.

Important Note:
If for some reason you don't receive codes please try a few times getting new numbers. You only get charged when you receive the SMS code not when you request a new number.

Contact Info:

Email: nanohits@gmail.com
Telegram: @nanohits
chickenup

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:11:14 PM

does it have to be from the sites you mentioned??  Will sites like 5miles, vinted, work??

nanohits (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:10:30 PM

does it have to be from the sites you mentioned??  Will sites like 5miles, vinted, work??

Yes because of abuse to the system you need to choose which sites you want verified and only one number per verification. If there is a particular site you want then we can add those sites when requested and when we test it.
Christy7012

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:14:18 AM

i have an questions,if old paypal account verification need add phone number,used for this number is ok?
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:44:37 AM

i have an questions,if old paypal account verification need add phone number,used for this number is ok?

The way this service works is that you can only verify by the site. For example if its Paypal then you will just click on Paypal, get the number and wait for the SMS code. You cant give the number out. It just gives a code only and it lasts for 24 hrs.
Christy7012

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:47:16 AM

ok,thank you reply,i will make order for your webstore,Is this phone number always available?Can I use both ebay and paypal?
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:54:51 AM

ok,thank you reply,i will make order for your webstore,Is this phone number always available?Can you use it on eBay and paypal at the same time?

If you read the FAQ on our site, you will understand how this system works and if you have any questions. Email form contact form there and I can help you. Essentially you are charged per code code received not by the number.
Christy7012

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:13:40 AM

can you pm me you skype id?
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:02:03 AM

can you pm me you skype id?

Have PMed you thanks.
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:02:45 PM

NEW PRICING ALERT!

We now have new pricing on Phone Verification

Lowest pricing on Phone Verifications! Min deposit lowered to $2

Deposit $2 and get the verification for 40 cents each
Deposit $10 and get the verification for 30 cents each
Deposit $50 and get the verification for 20 cents each
Deposit $100 and get the verification for 17 cents each
richardjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

I'm needing a number for Fiverr and Telegram account . These numbers are working for Fiverr and Telegram bro ? BTW , please pm me your skype -> We'll discuss this on skype . Thanks
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

I'm needing a number for Fiverr and Telegram account . These numbers are working for Fiverr and Telegram bro ? BTW , please pm me your skype -> We'll discuss this on skype . Thanks

Yes they are. I will PM you my Skype
nanohits (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

Now only 20 cents per SMS code. We have done some changes and it is now much faster.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: