Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7500 times)
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:16:09 AM

There are a lots of investment here in our society beside on the crypto currencies. The common investment that we wish for is like by having business establishment which is demand in our society. Sometimes we need to take a risk by having an investment because we can't assured if it will be successful or not. Nowadays crypto currencies is very popular and demand as served as a financial support to those jobless people and somehow they finda way to have another income by having business in our society.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:34:18 AM

Some time ago I invested in gold and raised decent money but with cryptocurrencies of course income can`t be compared, because here in a few minutes you can double your contribution, and with gold this will not works. From beginning I was training on trading, there was a time when I didnt understand anything and poured all the money, but then after some time when experience was more than it started to earn and was able to repel what was poured out at the beginning. You can also invest in real estate, I didnt try it, but acquaintances already are engaged in this for a long time and sort of like successfully.
ZenRoy

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:35:03 AM

Investing in solid companies in the stock market is also a relatively safe approach especially for larger amounts.
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:41:06 AM

If I would have surplus income and the surplus saving from it cryptocurrencies only my choice if want to look into diversified investment I will and wish to try day trading and longterm Sistamatic investment plan for future commitments which also there will be unexpected requirement also to be fulfilled by that investment revenue.

Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Some time ago I invested in gold and raised decent money but with cryptocurrencies of course income can`t be compared, because here in a few minutes you can double your contribution, and with gold this will not works. From beginning I was training on trading, there was a time when I didnt understand anything and poured all the money, but then after some time when experience was more than it started to earn and was able to repel what was poured out at the beginning. You can also invest in real estate, I didnt try it, but acquaintances already are engaged in this for a long time and sort of like successfully.

You can leverage your earnings with gold too. You can look into gold futures and options if you are not quite happy with plain gold. Bitcoin as well as other coins have been able to offer quite hefty profit opportunities recently, but once the market is saturated, they will be gone. It may take years or it may happen tomorrow but we will get there eventually.

Investing in solid companies in the stock market is also a relatively safe approach especially for larger amounts.

You can live off dividends but you should invest huge amounts of money in the stock of these companies to make these investments pay off.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:51:18 AM

You can leverage your earnings with gold too. You can look into gold futures and options if you are not quite happy with plain gold. Bitcoin as well as other coins have been able to offer quite hefty profit opportunities recently, but once the market is saturated, they will be gone. It may take years or it may happen tomorrow but we will get there eventually.

You can live off dividends but you should invest huge amounts of money in the stock of these companies to make these investments pay off.
Investing in metals in general and gold in particular, of course, has its advantages. First of all, fluctuations in its value are rather small compared to other investment objects: currency, oil, securities, etc.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:13:10 AM

I guess I would invest in real estate, it's like crisis is gone and this sphere may be a good profit resource
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:26:58 AM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

If I would not invest with cryptos if course to a long-term investment such as properties. Properties help me a lot because just like the lands as time goes by lands has been increase that's why it is a perfect investment if its not cryptos.

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:31:58 AM

Ofcourse I will invest my money in buying some land because I know that land is like gold when I buy it today Im sure that I profit 10x when I already sell it in 2025.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:42:17 AM

Me I see that in fast food chains you gain your money. So I am very happy to invest my money or wealth to a fast food chain like Jollibee and McDonalds. I can't say why my known friends are into it as well and I also researched about it.
Wow you must be very rich if you do plan to invest with these 2 biggest fastfood chain my friend. Franchise alone will cost you a whooping 8 digits. Goodluck with it.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:49:44 AM

Stocks maybe or some offline businesses where i can see profit and where is my skill capable of making money on.It reallly depends,but im now investing on restaurants and some stocks just to give it a shot and try my luck there

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:53:37 AM

There are many investment opportunities out there, the problem is that not a single one of those are going to give you the profits that bitcoin can give to you that is why I'm investing most of my capital in crypto and when I get my targets profits I'm going to cash out and invest in other safer alternatives, gold and silver, properties, stocks and some business ideas, obviously I will do that only if I have enough capital to do so since all of those investments are very pricey.
So many options and alternatives in doing investment, but there is no other investment that can match the affordability and return that bitcoin can promise. But as we continue to profit in bitcoin, of course we need to buy fixed assets like real state, and etc. This is the point where proper allocation of wealth takes place. Proper disposition and awareness is indeed needed at all times.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:03:53 PM

Before I was into crypto currency, I was interested in investing on food business. In my opinion, the best business should be something that the people will always need like food,clothing, transportstion etc. I plan to invest on food carting business if in case I have extra mone in the future. For now, I'm all in on bitcoin.  

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Murador0729

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:55:48 PM

Aside from bitcoin, you can also invest to stock market. But you need to choose long term to feel the interest more in this kind of investment. Maybe after 20 to 30 years of investing you are already a millionaire.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:05:30 PM

If cryptocurrencies doesnt exist or not being included on my investment list then most probably i would still stick into my previous investment which i do put up money on stocks and also doing forex trading. Ive been doing this thing for how many years already an now i know crypto i just add it up as an alternative source too but turns out i do make more even money on this field compared on forex or stocks.
You said you go for stocks but my choice was simple if there was no crypto currency then I will save money and put it in bank account and now it seems useless if crypto were not innovated, I think the most famous investment at this time is crypto currency and people are getting high tides of profit from it and more of it bitcoin will keep on giving people because crypto is famous just because of bitcoin and it deserves this respect.
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:08:36 PM

I dont think if have a better to invest than cryptocurrency, becuase i know that cryptpcurency is the best way to invest, so dont be afraid to invest in cryptocurrency, becuase its give you a good income.
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:21:23 PM

Whole world see towards bitcoin as a future currency, people do investment in it due to its increasing demand and acceptance in many countries.
There are many options available for investment but non of the option gives better returns like bitcoin or other cryptocurrencys. Other options for investment of money like stock market, mutual funds, gold, properties, etc.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:23:57 PM

In my opinion, besides in cryptocurrencies, I would like to invest in some mini stop, store or just keep it. But I genuinely want to have my own business, and the market I want to is selling some car parts because I'm good at setting-up some cars. In a short explanation is I’m great at car parts and designing it.   
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:58:08 PM

Definitely real estates or properties. I am an aspiring civil engineer and my dream is to have a build and sell business to which acquiring of lands and properties are vital in order to make it possible. I truly believe that investing in properties is one of the most profitable and promising venture out there. With the right location, its price will continue to bloom throughout the years which will truly be beneficial for your part. Among all investment ventures, real estate has one of the longest lifetime to which will give you assurance for the long run. It may be pricey but the return would truly be worth it.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:57:12 PM

Each and everyone of us has different perspective in life on what we want and need. On my opinion, beside on crypto currencies I want to invest a building establishments to continue to generate my financial income. Those building establishment will also depends on the location and for sure those possible store is demand in the society like our daily consumption. Hoping to have a great income while Im just fucosing here in the crypto world because I believed I can achieved my building establishments in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: