Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beside Cryptocurrenices where would you invest?  (Read 7500 times)
lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

Other than cryptocurrency, I already had my computer business which started last 2009 and is doing fine until present.With the help of crypto, I was able to add up another computer and grow my business even more because a lot of students are coming in to do research works regarding their studies.Apart from it,I also had partnership with my wife for her beauty products as an investment also in which I usually do the online shopping, canvassing and purchasing of the components needed for her beauty products.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:49:53 PM

I personally besides in crypto, I invest in the land
because by investing this is very promising in the long run the price is rising
I also invest in real estate and gold in addition to cryptocurrency but I appreciate the most opportunities belong to cryptocurrency. I spend 50% of my assets to invest in cryptocurrency and the rest I use to buy real estate and gold reserves, this is a good investment for me in the past.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:53:03 PM

A lot of people now days jumping and investing in the cryptocurrency industry.
If you are not investing in crypto, where do you else invest?
Property ? normal crowdfunding? give your input

Besides the crypto currency I still invest for the money orders which I use for the need of buying anything in my country. And one of them I invest in a bank that I think has a more visible future in the appeal of other banks.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

actualy cryptocurrency my first investment until now i continue to pursue it,but due to consecutives bleeding of the market,i realize to pursue another kind of investment and this is the livestock agriculture in our small backyard,i raise a  small investment of agriculture coming from my earn in cryptocurrency in order to support my daily needs and the needs of my family.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:42:43 AM

Properties and precious metal is the safest investment. But many investment instrument that we can take, like obligation or stocks. Obligation can give us fix income from the interest and its safe investment
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:58:03 AM

Stock market. I want to invest in stock markets so, the market will bear in mind, the right direction and other cryptocurrency and the market is not capitalism. I do believe that they are respectable with cryptocurrency, and then the future. I do a lot of cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency that there was that
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:04:49 AM

actualy cryptocurrency my first investment until now i continue to pursue it,but due to consecutives bleeding of the market,i realize to pursue another kind of investment and this is the livestock agriculture in our small backyard,i raise a  small investment of agriculture coming from my earn in cryptocurrency in order to support my daily needs and the needs of my family.
That is a good move for you, not all the time that the cryptocurrency will give you money and you should also be the one who is in charge for your life to make more sources of income and not only cryptocurrency so you will not worry about the bleeding of the market because that is normal and it is all about patience.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

If Im not into cryptocurrencies maybe Im investing in stocks. Because one of my friends insisted on me to invest in stocks which as she said offer a good return of profit. But gladly, I have known cryptocurrencies whereas I have the freedom to maximize my earnings.
repzaj

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:42:56 AM

Beside cryptocurrencies i would like to invest to a oil company or shoes company because i love shoes
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:12:55 AM

Well given the chance to invest aside from cryptocurrency i would go on real estate. I have been a real estate agent and there are good things also that may come selling properties and this area of concern has the best investment because the value of a property does not degrade instead it will just continue to grow as time passess by.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

I will choose to invest in  real state and the second one is in the bank by making a time deposit. I can also choose to put up my own business through franchising or by my own. Putting business is one of the best choice of making money and to  put you money in a safe place because in crypto currency the high risk is always possible even you are investing your money in bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

I will choose to invest in  real state and the second one is in the bank by making a time deposit. I can also choose to put up my own business through franchising or by my own. Putting business is one of the best choice of making money and to  put you money in a safe place because in crypto currency the high risk is always possible even you are investing your money in bitcoin.

I'd probably feel the same for real estate since that market doesn't really go out of time. Though i also would want to invest in something creative like businesses that deals with pets or travel. Investing in things that interest you will make things easier and more worth it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

Well given the chance to invest aside from cryptocurrency i would go on real estate. I have been a real estate agent and there are good things also that may come selling properties and this area of concern has the best investment because the value of a property does not degrade instead it will just continue to grow as time passess by.
I also choose real estate and traditional business to invest outside the cryptocurrency market, these are my favorite investment channels and it has helped me a lot in investing in finance over the years. I think investors should have different investment channels to allocate funds and minimize their risk.

Goldilox

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

I don't invest, I save, and I hedge in Gold. I'm not fond of calling it an investment, but that is the term most people are comfortable with.

Upon closer examination, it appears the traditional safe investments are quite risky. Real Estate, and Land have traditionally been good however, when we go in for a closer look, we realize the bubble that burst back in 2008 was merely papered over. The free market was never really allowed to reset, the banks got bailed out, and had no incentive to liquidate all those homes they foreclosed on. As such, all that inventory is still sitting on their books at artificially inflated prices. What happens when all that inventory comes flooding into the market? There will be another huge decline. The lack of liquidity in housing makes me shy away. Too much capital tied up. I prefer my assets highly liquid, flexible, and portable. As far as I'm concerned, the best investment is in money itself. My motto comes from Mike Maloney. He says: "In this day & age, money is the best investment there is," so I've gotten out of currency, and gotten into Money, and haven't looked back since.

I take my declining fiat currency and exchange it into stable & appreciating assets like 24K physical Gold Bullion and Cryptocurrency backed by 24KT physical Gold bullion.

With all the craziness going on in the world, trade wars, shifting alliances, political instability, financial instability etc., despite living in this powder keg while surrounded by sparks, I can sleep like a baby at night knowing that I am hedged in physical gold bullion, an asset class with a 6,000 yr. proven track record, of protecting it's owners from inflation, and the unwise decisions of politicians (even those made with the best of intentions) and now a crypto backed by that same asset class?!! ...I feel like my future is so bright, I may need to start wearing sunglasses at night! Cool
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

I use most of my money to invest in the cryptocurrency market, which is an opportunity for many investors and a lot of people to become rich thanks to this market. Besides investing in the cryptocurrency market, I also invest some money into real estate although it does not give me much profit like cryptocurrency but investing in it helps me reduce the risk.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

there are many ways to invest our money, but I will invest by opening a new business, because I want to get pengahasilan fixed, although profit is not the same as bitcoin. by opening new businesses and establishing branches in various regions. this will be enough as my investment in the future. However, I will also continue to invest in dibitcoin and become my side income.
There are many options in your front which are abundant investment sources especially the modernism of business through internet which is very useful and comfortable investment with no long journeys.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two best long term cryptocurrencies which benefit us with huge profit. Besides this crypto market real estate business is also one of the best leading business opportunities in which modernism is also involved.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

There are many investment opportunities out there, the problem is that not a single one of those are going to give you the profits that bitcoin can give to you that is why I'm investing most of my capital in crypto and when I get my targets profits I'm going to cash out and invest in other safer alternatives, gold and silver, properties, stocks and some business ideas, obviously I will do that only if I have enough capital to do so since all of those investments are very pricey.
True, that there are many kinds of investment that you could invest, but the question are they gives good profit like in bitcoin. So it think there is nothing better to invest in bitcoin. Because the profit that you  will get in bitcoin is high or good. You can invest also from other that you think its also safe, if you want.
That is another good idea to invest in gold because that asset is not volatile and has a very minimum risk attached. Besides, investing in property and real estate is also a good way to multiply the money because with the passage of time, the value of land rises.

Investing in bonds issued by companies with low default risk is also a good way to rise money. All we need to do before investing is to clearly evaluate the asset in terms of future profit.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

Actually, there are a lot of ways to invest as we want a great amount of profit to sustain our financial aspects in life. I would say a great to invest is to have a business establishments like convince store since most of us want a basic needs for our daily consumptions. Likewise, a business which can be demand in our society that can be more reliable and easier to those people around us in our community.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

Hmmm... Probably I would buy items from other country, that we can't buy them in my country, because I will sell them 2-3x more higher, because there will be not available here.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

I really like investing in stock exchanges because just like investing in cryptocurrency, my money moves all the time though sometimes up and down, I do not really like to invest that I think my money does not move (real estate and land)...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: