Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All crypto prices are going down.  (Read 1823 times)
Jmesser80

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:21:59 PM

I personally think the holidays coming up are playing a part in it. I think alts will start to rise again but not sure when. I did notice earlier NEO has been in a steady decline so I’m thinking of picking some up for the next pump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:30:06 PM

Any prediction about bitcoin price? It will go lower more than $6000? What is support level for bitcoin price for next week?
Doing bounty and forget this situation happen today. I am too fast enter the market yesterday. But I'm still holding my coins, as people said there is a rainbow in every storms.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
khichariya1

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:50:03 AM

all coins. There is a small number of coins in the green right now, you can find them on coin market cap. Worry less as a newbie and do not panic sell at any point. It will pass and we will start testing new ATHs very soon. Remember, Rome was not built in a day.
winfair

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:23:50 AM

Exactly all kinds of crypto prices are going up or down  but people if are hold coins is very higher usually we can rush to sell are coins or token so I think its normal if getting to high or down

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
KryptonS

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:23:45 PM

My favorite mathod of picking new coins to hold on to is looking for unusual spikes in trade volumes on CMC.

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:06:56 PM

The crypto market is very volatile. Like any market,  there are ups and downs influenced by how much people are selling and buying. Besides the more skeptics there are, the more hits it will take. Let me say that crypto market is a brutal market where all assets could go to zero or the moon overnight. The ups and down of the crypto's price are a common phenomenon. It happens a lot in crypto world.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:22:46 PM

the price of crypto will drop may be only temporary and will not be long because future predictions altcoin prices will increase drastically in the next few months until early next year.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:22:26 PM

Volatility is maybe the most characteristic feature of the all cryptocurrencies. Prices can increase or fall incredibly. There is a lot of probability in the cryptocurrency world, and any coin can make big surprises any time.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:44:31 PM

Coins' prices have a high volatility rate, especially bitcoin. Prices may pump and dump, but that doesn't mean that it is the end of that coin. In an economic point of view, the up and down of prices is healthy, and we must not be afraid of this thing. But we should still be observant on what the price is doing.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:48:41 PM

Crypto trading market has a high volatility than the stocks and forex,so expect the price movement will be fast.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:55:04 PM

Coins' prices have a high volatility rate, especially bitcoin. Prices may pump and dump, but that doesn't mean that it is the end of that coin. In an economic point of view, the up and down of prices is healthy, and we must not be afraid of this thing. But we should still be observant on what the price is doing.
no need to worry about that issues the most important is some of them are healthy now adays specially bitcoin. Which is in the past day it crashing down but now it  goes up again an continued its journey  to  the moon.  So no more worry.  .i can say this because of the positive prediction of others that make my self strong. cause without others speculation i have no gain until now . Lol yeah we should accept the fact that all of currency is always  volatile and fluctuated but to make sure im safe i am also studying the bitcoin movement To make sure that my funds is healthy also. Perhaps strategy is the must to protect our profit.
flatnose101

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:57:20 PM

Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

that was the movement is i may say that as of now i dont see any negatively happen in crypto currency cause it was drive smoothly always check the market and you will see that it was the movement and it is normal way that you dont have to make panic for.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

I do not see that all the prices are going down. Altcoins are stabilized, and most of them are even slowly rising. The recent fall was a short period, and alts survived and even became stronger! DASH and ETH will soon rise sufficiently.
bitcoindoor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:49:59 PM

Not all coins are going down. Do your homework and diversify. We are at the early stages of this market. It will go to the trillions of dollars.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:53:06 PM

With the rising price of bitcoins, all the alts are getting rekt. Money is going from alts to bitcoins. People who have been holding alts for a long time now are also getting spectacle and selling alts at a loss and moving money into bitcoin. No one had anticipated this kind of bitcoin run in such a short time.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:01:37 PM

Oy there,

No one can tell you what the right answer, just private opinion depend their experience only. Real market is mystery and because that we need to prepare ( stop loss ) and always patience. Just stay calm and follow your strategy without ask, that's we all need to do right now. Go up or down is just temporary trend and mostly because supply and demand not balance. Stay away from panic and good luck with you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:08:42 PM

Oy there,

Not all are going down, there are some who have grown exponentially in the past few days too. But mostly this happens when bitcoin price takes a hike, some times all alts suffer and their values go down and then very slowly the correction process occurs.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:17:57 PM

No, I think not at all altcoin falls down. Some of them are still rising. In my opinion, in next few days, there will be a reducing wave of altcoin price. Many investors will sell altcoin to get Bitcoin. They wanna receive free tokens after the forks.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:18:37 PM

Oy there,

Not all are going down, there are some who have grown exponentially in the past few days too. But mostly this happens when bitcoin price takes a hike, some times all alts suffer and their values go down and then very slowly the correction process occurs.

defenitely the altcoins dumping its because until now bitcoin goes puming and the reason some altcoin dumping due to the investor's focus to invest in bitcoin, but hpoing next year the alts are playing great pumping price in the market.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:21:01 AM

If you are in trading crypto this is a normal day for you,i suggest stay away from your computer,take a bath go to park smell some flowers and comeback when the alts are pumping you will find its normal when the BTC prices gone wild.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: