Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All crypto prices are going down.  (Read 1824 times)
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:30:58 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 12:52:14 PM by Carmen01

That is the cycle only if you see the hard fork this august you can't imagine what happen to the btc price because it's go down by half.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

It is a normal trend in this season as everyone is buzy taking profit for the holiday/end of the year festive season,I feel this is the best time to buy and hold against few month to come.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:39:21 PM

It seems to me that we will see a big prolonged dump after a great run of altcoin pumps. Maybe even btc will drop much more below current price. And all January we may see calm market. And then, beginning in February - new cycle. Just IMHO

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:49:10 PM

It is expected. It has been a huge bull run for the past few days and corrections are a norm and it depicts good health. Worry less as a newbie and do not panic sell at any point. It will pass and we will start testing new ATHs very soon. Remember, Rome was not built in a day.

That's right. The market has become really one sided favoring only bitcoin since it has surged in price point ever since early November. I think it's simply due to the law of supply and demand. Right now, the demand that bitcoin commands really prompts a lot of people to shift their focus on it and only invest and trade using it, which continuously helping pump its value. In relation, many are also convinced that they should hold on their bitcoins due to the belief that the surge would continue on in their favor, where they would dispose their bitcoins off the first second the price surge halts. Unfortunately, that affects altcoins negatively because not so many people want to use it right now, and the less transactions happening with the use of altcoins, the lesser its value becomes.

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:52:07 PM

The market has grown a lot in the last couple month, supported not only by the BTC price rise but also by the appearance of new ICOs almost everyday.

However, the trend appears to be changing. In my view that was expected, all this hysteria was bound to collapse anytime soon. Prices will stabilize soon, and the good altcoins will take their proper place in the global crypto market.

JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:07:36 PM

I think that it's due to the Bitcoin Cash announcement. Lots of people are selling other coins to get some Bitcoin Cash. I also think that the seasonal and price corrective suggestions are somewhat true as well.

With that being said, Verge is an unstoppable beast at the moment. Do you guys think it will overtake Monero?

Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:35:45 PM

I dont want to start a fight with anyone but, i think that bitcoin cash is superior to bitcoin and one day will replace and become bitcoin.
bitcoin needs improvement or else it will die with his legacy
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:04:33 PM

There are alot of coins wearing a red cloak today but certainly not all of the altcoin market is going down. Two of my altcoin picks Centra and EOS are both performing well today despite the drop in everything else.
Just keep holding and never to panic as alts will try to bounce back, and while bitcoin is also falling time to catch some alts
who's doing some downfall too, expect the rise after. good luck
WindForce

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:07:14 PM

Yup, 90% of my portfolio is going down today, but if i step back a bit, even after today's decrease, i made over 100% in just the last month, so no complaints here...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:13:01 PM

I dont want to start a fight with anyone but, i think that bitcoin cash is superior to bitcoin and one day will replace and become bitcoin.
bitcoin needs improvement or else it will die with his legacy

Bitcoin has very clever creators in cash. Every time the BTC becomes cheaper, the creators of BCC say that bitcoin is smart and create panic in the market.

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:01:16 PM

I think that it's due to the Bitcoin Cash announcement. Lots of people are selling other coins to get some Bitcoin Cash. I also think that the seasonal and price corrective suggestions are somewhat true as well.

With that being said, Verge is an unstoppable beast at the moment. Do you guys think it will overtake Monero?

If you mean verge overtake monero in satoshi price, I fully and completely support you and wish verge to take its place in top3 Grin
Oh, just a little bit fantasy... but... who knows what will happen to xvg in next year Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:32:33 PM

Exactly all crypto prices are going down from last few days. But now all coins are pumping. I think all are going to rock now. All coins are boom.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:13:22 PM

Exactly all crypto prices are going down from last few days. But now all coins are pumping. I think all are going to rock now. All coins are boom.
It seems to me ,that a big correction is coming soon. Although, I hope that this growth is related to the growing capitalization and the fact that more people are investing in the cryptocurrency. Let's see what the New Year is preparing for us!

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:23:49 PM

Nothing to worry about,history repeat itself if there are bulls the next are bears thats how the market cycles.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
testminer42

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:35:41 PM

Correction before the new year, bitcoin is now overbought and its price should be less than 10,000 by the end of the year, after which it already grows to 40,000 by the end of 2018. Particularly surprised is the panic at a 30% drop, but no one is surprised that he had grown to 70 % per month
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:45:13 PM

Is somewhat to say that, they are affected of bitcoin dumping price.
All cryptocurrencies are dependable in the market, since there is hardfork coming it could be possible that it will affect of the demand in the market place. And aside from that, due to FUD's accusation which makes people to sell their coins in low price and keeping their money safe which is not really a good idea.
WindForce

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:18:57 PM

Today everything is going up, even Bitcoin  Cool

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Guddini

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:09:36 PM

Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

So this is good, you can buy very cheap promising coins, in the new year it seems to me that we will see growth again and new record

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Nickface

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:13:46 PM

There are big holidays near. People need to have more money, I mean fiat money, to buy the gifts, to organize the rest. And of course, there tax period and other big payments besause of the end of a year...
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:14:48 PM

This is normal in cryptocurrency sometimes going up and going down.We did not know when it became higher but I am for sure that it will gonna be recovered soon.This is the best moment to buy some btc in a cheapest price and  invest it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: