Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All crypto prices are going down.  (Read 1825 times)
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

All altcoins are following their mother currency Bitcoin. Prices of altcoins vary with the volatility of bitcoin currency. Altcoin functions more or less like bitcoins. Every year end all markets all over the world goes down, due to festival season investors withdraw their profits. As a result currency, equity, commodity market comes down. Addition to that many countries, which were earlier supporting cryptocurrencies  are now banning them over some security reasons. This is creating a panic wave among crypto investors. But soon this period will be over, and cryptocurrencies will start rising again.
belinda97

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

Many people are purchased ethereum, against the backdrop of expectations of hard fork. Everyone is waiting for a big price jump.
Rudy Fever

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

The cryptocurrencies market has been hit hard by the recent negative news, which has led to a sharp decline in the exchange rate of coins, which has dropped by nearly 30% since yesterday. This time if you are holding any cryptos, you should be calm because the rate cut is only temporary because the market will grow strongly again in the next week.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

I never thought that the price trend of cryptos this year is going down. The fact that public and curious individual dive in into this crypt world. Even those exchanges halted their registration because of the tremendous amount of new users registering daily. Maybe, governments are on their feet making a move to fight against cryptos.
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:05:54 AM

The Altcoins fallings occur regularly. After the falling in November 2017, there was a very strong growth in December 2017.
In January of this year the recession began again, and perhaps it's just a correction. Today, the markets are moving in a narrow flat.
I am inclined to the fact that there is an accumulation of funds for further growth.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:00:13 PM

Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

That usually happens when coins are being hyped and we have seen that happening to ripple in the past few days but it seems like the hyping is over now since the price per coin has returned to 1.2$ and the money moved to Eth i guess , so when massive amounts of money move to a certain coin by whales , it'll be inevitable for other coins to drop in value and all of this is called pumping & dumping .
Going through the forum will make you see lots of FUD about coins when the thing behind all of that is this pumping and dumping that makes people either too scarred from one coin or too hyped about it .
What scares me for the moment is that all cryptos are going down not one up and the other down as we see it usually ,  and it's either the Lunar new year in China made people withdraws millions of dollars (might be a FUD story ) or that some other conspiracy is taking place , let's hope all this ends soon .
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:36:13 AM

The dump of all crypto prices is normal.  It will occur regularly in the crypto world but there is also a posibility that it will pump up thats the time investors, invest and those people who hold their bitcoin a long period of time they will sell it in the market.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

Well, it seems that cryptos are bouncing back gradually and I think this uptrend will continue on the next few days. I'm still at negative because I bought my coins at a higher rate but I'm near of breaking even.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

The last days have been terrible, these are the moments in which many mistakes are often made selling at a loss. It takes a lot of cold blood and trust in the projects on which it was decided to invest. Speculation is the right term.
NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

Cuz they keep lowering the amount they'll take for their bitcoin, in order to sell it quicker. Causing more of the issue they're scared of. They'll learn sooner or later though, its only a matter of time before they realize that the time they wasted wanting to buy bitcoin in the past, and the money they lost panic selling was because they didn't trust bitcoin. These price dips create trust in bitcoin. No one knows if it'll go back up.

But as a VERY early supporter of bitcoin (I was in btc around '12), I personally do know that it will indeed go back up.

So panic sell, our new lil newbies. It's part of accepting bitcoin as your currency. You'll figure out this shits going to blow up. If I were a christian, I'd say this was the one world currency prophesied in the book of Revelations. And if that were the case, and I indeed were a christian, I'd go to hell over bitcoin.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:32:08 AM

There too much fuds spreading thats why people are doing panic selling that causes the market crash,plus JP Morgan is manipulating the market to make a perfect entry to buy cheap bitcoins.

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

Crypto prices are extremely high, the total market cap rose to unbelievable levels over the past couple months.

Some correction is to be expected, no market can keep on growing forever.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:29:39 AM

Crypto prices are extremely high, the total market cap rose to unbelievable levels over the past couple months.

Some correction is to be expected, no market can keep on growing forever.

Right. I'm actually surprised that it bounced back pretty quickly as well. As many people keep saying, with how high the market cap rose and the pace it took to get there, these dips are healthy and shouldn't cause concern.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:18:49 AM

Yes the last day's bloodbath is not yet ended,today btc starting to go down again,another bloodbath will happen and thats for sure.

tukangsiomay

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:21:00 AM

dont panic if you see all crypto prices are going down, because it just corection
and it will increase again and its time to buy when the price is drop
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

You are asking what is going on? I can answer all that is an ongoing event and that is the isto name that fixes their profit.
That's all I can answer. It will be next BTC hard fork in next month so 5-7 days later people will start buying BTC BTC again to get BTC hardfork again and gain profit before X-mas.
Report to moderator
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:28:37 AM

Main stream hype is also slowing down so don't expect too much of a bounce.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

It is normal since the market value of bitcoin always fluctuates in the market. Therefore no one know when it will goes up or down.
The important thing is we should always look positive and grab this opportunity to buy more bitcoins at lower price to obtain more bitcoin. Sooner or later all your sacrifices and efforts will be worth it and paid-off.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

In my opinion, as what I have observed, the prices usually goes down on January. There are speculations that the prices would go up first week of February so relax and listen to those crypto enthusiasts.
They have the best instincts about cryptos.
Petmalu001

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

If you sell your coin to bitcoin and you can not buy the bitcoin's price on USD Double profit you will get. It is important to analyze the market

before you buy bitcoins or trade it's really for us to sell or take steps to our money. and many peoples are holding crypto and many are mining.

then the price of a bitcoin in the dollar or in the fiat money falls but if you pay attention to the coin to BTC it's not too bad to crash because this

is cycle and smart think to do is to sell your bitcoin when it is high and buy when it's low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: