Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All crypto prices are going down.  (Read 1828 times)
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

Bitcoin and other currencies have fallen this week, with record bitcoin losses in the past two months falling below $ 9,000. The chaos ensued after a subpoena was sent to Bitfinex and Tether for allegedly illegal conduct. Facebook prohibits ICO-related ads and virtual currency or fraudulent websites that affect legitimate market trading. These are the reasons why bitcoin is down
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

Do you guys think the Chinese New Year will affect btc like many people say?

I think it's more or less stabilizing now and should be fine at the end of the month, but It's the chinese new year that's worrying me.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

Do you guys think the Chinese New Year will affect btc like many people say?

I think it's more or less stabilizing now and should be fine at the end of the month, but It's the chinese new year that's worrying me.
It's not only the Chinese new year that is causing this dip.  It's because of all the FUD that has been spread lately, like Korean and Chinese ban of cryptocurrencies, then India also banning, exchanges being hacked and robbed and bitfines being accused of fraud. This is carefully timed in order to bring the price down. So the whales can buy large numbers for a very low price.

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

Oy there,

Im a new individual here and in crypto coin market in general looking for a shot at greatness.
Not sure if i posted this where i should have but all crypto prices are going down massively for the past 2 days. What is going on?

Virtual money investors are having trouble this week. The bitcoin coin has fallen to its lowest in two months, to below $ 9,000 for the first time since November 2017. This week also saw a red alert when all other virtual currencies were down. I think this is a good time to invest
headache1327

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

Every January, crypto money values fall. The price volatility was large. All investors have lost money. I could not believe it when I saw the $ 8,000 price. The negative news of India, South Korea and the Tether incident created a panic atmosphere.
Black_fox

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

This is normal. In spring everything stabilizes.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

Every January, crypto money values fall. The price volatility was large. All investors have lost money. I could not believe it when I saw the $ 8,000 price. The negative news of India, South Korea and the Tether incident created a panic atmosphere.

It's the Tether incident that most likely plunged the value IMO. It's probable that holders liquidated their USDTs to get out of the fiasco before Tether decides to hold withdrawals.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Rieska

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

it's all because a lot of cryptocurrency is just coming in, so the price of the bitcoin itself which is threatened
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

I think this is often the case every increase there must be a decrease in price. At the end of last year has increased very much and  now all crypto coin price in trend falling down because some issue about ban crypto so this is normal.
Maybe next month the market price will increase again.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

I think this is often the case every increase there must be a decrease in price. At the end of last year has increased very much and  now all crypto coin price in trend falling down because some issue about ban crypto so this is normal.
Maybe next month the market price will increase again.

That's the best case scenario, when governments recognize that crypto is gonna be part of the internet as a whole.

Worst case? We see more bans, resulting to further and deeper crash.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

bitcoin falls and pulls all the alto after him to the bottom! already there is a market recovery! I hope we'll see a bitkion at around $ 20,000
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

Is anywhere said that the prices will go everytime high and higher? NO !!! This is normal, prices go down, prices go up. So  you have to be smart and buy low > sell high.. This is all you have to do Smiley
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

At one poınt of tıme ıt ıs ımpossıble for all the cryptocurrencıes to decrease ın value but yes we can observe a steady declıne from tıme to tıme ın cryptocurrecıes, thıs ıs because of the volatıle nature of cryptocurrencıes, Also most coıns are based on Bıtcoın or Ethereum so when the gıants go down the pawns follow.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

yes like that up and down every day we always see the trade to make sure the coins go up or down if we are sure yes we will sell it if not sure do not we sell it, always be ready when there will be a surge of coins and we should always the spirit of collecting lots of virtual coins for future investment.
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:11:58 AM

I think there is a lot of new comers these day and also some of them are cashing out there crypto but lets wait until the market return to its natural and stable prices until you can sell your crypto

Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:15:12 AM

Oy there,

It seems there was a lot of newbies whose not yet familiar with the crypto. For your information it wasn't big deal if it decrease the price because anytime it usually changes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

Oy there,

Since youbare newbie, that concern was normal. It always plays the value of bitcoin. Sometimes its very high if its in demand and sometimes its very low maybe because of lack of investors.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:26:06 AM

This case is very common because it always happens to the market and its really normal just like exchanging dollar to peso sometimes decreases and sometimes increases.

Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

Oy there,

if the market down to stay buy.kalau market down just buy it.
do not make a panic, stick to the main goal to achieve profit.
take advantage of every moment to be an opportunity.
do not make a panic, stick to the main goal to achieve profit.
take advantage of every moment to be an opportunity.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:25:10 AM

Oy there,

It seems there was a lot of newbies whose not yet familiar with the crypto. For your information it wasn't big deal if it decrease the price because anytime it usually changes.

All crypto are going down, but do you think until the end of the year the crypto coins will falling down? Relax and take it easy. It's normal when crypto coins falling down, It means you need to hold your crypto coins because in the next months we dont know crypto coins will rise. So dont be on rush, panic and scared because it's normal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: