Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2017, 10:52:09 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gizmodo  (Read 752 times)
MrJoshua

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 02:13:55 AM

Second mention on Gizmodo in so many days.

Today from gizmodo au.
http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/07/the-real-world-bitcoin-business-is-kind-of-booming/

Yesterday from regular gizmodo.
http://gizmodo.com/5816615/you-can-now-use-bitcoins-in-the-real-world

The AU article invites you to list other companies that accept bitcoin, so list any you know. Light up these articles so that gizmodo learns that bitcoins are a good news item to cover.

j

The value of bitcoins is not a theory, predictions of it's failure are what is theoretical.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

one of the comments

...I know it sounds crazy, but if the people who make a living by exploiting the insecure way we currently make electronic transactions trust Bitcoin, then Bitcoin must be on to something.

I would be much more skeptical if Bitcoin was exclusively used by a group of idealistic academics. If it can survive as the currency of the underworld, then there's no reason honest people can't use it too.   
datguywhowanders

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 02:53:20 AM

one of the comments

...I know it sounds crazy, but if the people who make a living by exploiting the insecure way we currently make electronic transactions trust Bitcoin, then Bitcoin must be on to something.

I would be much more skeptical if Bitcoin was exclusively used by a group of idealistic academics. If it can survive as the currency of the underworld, then there's no reason honest people can't use it too.   

+10 for that comment

Donations Welcome: 163id7T8KZ6MevqT86DjrBF2kfCPrQsfZE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.