Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: log out from etherdelta?  (Read 220 times)
Namal Harshana (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:28:17 PM

Hello.Is there any log out button in the Etherdelta ?. Huh I did not see that button .How to safely move out from it?.Please help me to sole this issue.

wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:30:23 PM

Hello.Is there any log out button in the Etherdelta ?. Huh I did not see that button .How to safely move out from it?.Please help me to sole this issue.

there is a button "forget account". after hitting it your address and your private key should be thrown off.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:34:55 PM

Either hit forget account suggested by above users or you can just clear your browser cache as your ETH address detail is only stored in your browser.

Although Don't know that they will still store private key details in their database even after hitting forget password or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:51:29 PM

Either hit forget account suggested by above users or you can just clear your browser cache as your ETH address detail is only stored in your browser.

Although Don't know that they will still store private key details in their database even after hitting forget password or not.

Etherdelta doesn't store your private keys in any internal database, all private keys are stored in your web browser's cache. Thanks to this, thee whole transaction signing process can be done locally. When you click "Forget Account" button, your private key is deleted from your browser's cache.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

Honestly, the interface of this exchange is not very like. There are no nominal tools for analysis, the graph is very bad, but new coins often appear on it, which are not found anywhere else.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:12:49 PM

I have been asking my this same question until I saw this and I know is answered from the above replies. But I think, is safe to leave it on if your account is log in on your personal computer which only you have access.

Lord casanova

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:16:08 PM

yes there is. On the upper right side of the etherdelta click on the account and then click on the " Forget account"  option and you will be logged out of your account
kioicoin

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:16:51 PM

There is no log out button from etherdelta so far. You can try to clean all your browser data to remove your account information. It's also highly recommended to use metamask plugin if you use Chrome. etherDelta can connet to metamask. It's safe and easy to use.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:19:36 PM

I have been asking my this same question until I saw this and I know is answered from the above replies. But I think, is safe to leave it on if your account is log in on your personal computer which only you have access.

For own personal computer, it's not wrong to leave your account there. If you know how to deal with security, you will have no problem with this. I think it's been 2 months that I imported my account there without doing any log out. We are responsible to make it unaccessible to others.

This will do too if OP is afraid of the word "FORGOT" as for newbies it might mislead them to what's on the noticed before they hit that button.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: