Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OmniaVX Endowment Token  (Read 687 times)
OmniaVX (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:40:49 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 06:55:17 PM by OmniaVX

THIS IS A TEMPORARY PLACEHOLDER. MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON! (upon launch of campaign)

Partial Overview - informal/incomplete details - more complete info to be provided later...

What is this project?

This will be a fundraising campaign based solely on bitcoin donations, in exchange for

(a) "Supporter Hall-of-Fame" name listings, and as an added bonus,
(b) private ERC20-compliant tokens on the Ethereum Classic platform

=============================================================================

When does this campaign start?

This fundraising campaign is expected to start sometime within 2018 Q1, with pre-campaign donations possible (just send me a PM if interested in contributing to pre-campaign donations)

What are the campaign fundraising goals and token distribution schedule?

Initial Creation of the 1,000,000,000 (One Billion) Tokens - 100% pre-mined:

At the initial state, all 1,000,000,000 (100%) of those tokens shall be reserved in Endowment Treasury Wallet to be exchanged for a total maximum of 100,000 BTC from supporters, per the following schedule:
  • The first 10,000,000 (1%) of those tokens, that number also including any pre-campaign donations, exchanged at a rate of 10,000 tokens per 0.50 BTC [ 500 BTC ]
  • The next 90,000,000 (9%) of those tokens exchanged at a rate of 10,000 tokens per 0.70 BTC [ 6,300 BTC ]
  • The next 150,000,000 (15%) of those tokens exchanged at a rate of 10,000 tokens per 0.88 BTC [ 13,200 BTC ]
  • The next 500,000,000 (50%) of those tokens exchanged at a rate of 10,000 tokens per 1.00 BTC [ 50,000 BTC ]
  • The remaining 250,000,000 (25%) of those tokens exchanged at a rate of 10,000 tokens per 1.20 BTC [ 30,000 BTC ]

What is the intended use of the 100 thousand BTC?

100% of all donations will be used to acquire proven dividend-paying securities (PM me for current list); those securities shall form part of the trust corpus. 50% of the dividend income from that trust corpus shall be made available to fund business and technical development activities of Omnia Value Exchange Systems, holder of a recently acquired US patent for contractually backed private-money exchange/creation - an entirely new asset-class ( https://www.google.com/patents/US9721298 ) . The other 50% the dividend income may be used as directed by the donors (e.g. maybe sending to a specified BTC address).

Token holders will be able to use the tokens for several purposes (including, but not limited to, payment of Omnia Value Exchange Systems platform fees, at a minimum ratio of 20x premium - e.g. donation of 1BTC yielding 20BTC of platform fee credits or equivalent - essentially a massive discount)

What yield do you expect to receive from the trust corpus?

trust corpus assets are to be chosen with capital presevation in mind, and a conservative endowment yield expectation of 5% per year, so we would expect that 2.5% (i.e. the 50%) shall be made available to fund business and technical development activities of Omnia Value Exchange Systems.

Is this an investment?

No. This should never be considered an investment. It is a private donation.  While we do expect to reward our donors, donors should not expect to receive anything of value in return for their donation, and the donation would legally be strictly in exchange for recognition on one of our "friends and supporters hall of fame" pages - nothing more; the tokens and anything else that may or may not be rewarded to donors would be contractually required to be stricltly discretionary non-contractual bonuses

would donors be able to take back their donations in the future?

Yes, under certain conditions.  Since 100% of donations are going to be used for acquiring relatively low risk securities, we would have a policy of allowing those holding the private ERC20-compliant tokens for over 48 months, to, in multiples of 100,000 tokens (with 100,000 token minimum), be able to exchange and burn those tokens for a proportional liquidation of trust corpus assets, with the proceeds of such liquidation - minus any BTC grants disbursed to donor specified BTC addresses within the past 48 months - to be given in BTC to the donor taking back their donation (with any applicable gains if any)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:13:21 PM

I'm sorry, but to sacrifice my hard-earned fund, which is going to be donated for the purposes of self-enrichment. On the one hand, you do not promise anything-I praise you for straightforwardness, on the other hand, say that it is possible that the donors will get 1 bitcoin-2m bitcoins? Yes, none of the securities that you want to buy will not give such a result.

Foundico.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:19:19 PM

Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
EasyGoing

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:22:22 PM

Selling erc20 token with bitcoin contribution system? It looks like you wants the money more than developing the product. Just ignore me.
OmniaVX (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:33:05 AM

I'm sorry, but to sacrifice my hard-earned fund, which is going to be donated for the purposes of self-enrichment. On the one hand, you do not promise anything-I praise you for straightforwardness, on the other hand, say that it is possible that the donors will get 1 bitcoin-2m bitcoins? Yes, none of the securities that you want to buy will not give such a result.

Thanks for your response, Krezz2017.  Purposes are definitely not self-enrichment. Much more details coming on project later - stay tuned!
OmniaVX (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:53:42 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 03:56:42 AM by OmniaVX

Selling erc20 token with bitcoin contribution system? It looks like you wants the money more than developing the product. Just ignore me.

Thanks for your response, EasyGoing - - - we have spent over 6 years developing.  Also, we do have a US patent already issued, and another US patent pending.  

We would never spend one penny of the donations. Instead 100% of the donation go toward acquiring real actual dividend paying stocks (e.g. EXC, MIC, SPH, TNH, KMB, ARKR, F, INTC, CSCO, HHY, JHI, PTY, STWD, MPW, HT, etc. etc. etc...)

One goal of this fundraising campaign is to very significantly remove risks of losing donor's money, by having the endowment invest in a diversified set of stable, profitable, dividend-paying companies - - - then, use half of dividends received from those investments (not donors money) to fund the growth and promotion of our business.  So if we are successful and our revolutionary business model takes off, we may be able to reward donors with more bonuses etc. - if donors are not happy with the bonuses and rewards, then donors are now much more able to sell back the token and get some money back (potentially even more than originally donated).

Much more information coming later - stay tuned!
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:31:20 AM

I think you should have clarity about the project you want to build even though the new initial launch is a minimal whitepaper
OmniaVX (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:58:51 AM

I think you should have clarity about the project you want to build even though the new initial launch is a minimal whitepaper

thanks for your response, franss - more information will be coming soon.
tianyi321

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:53:40 AM

the most basic thing about investing is trust. I'm sorry, you haven't done it yet, you have to let us know about you and your project.
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:29:05 PM

I'm curious about what the whitepaper is gonna say. But your straightness that so called donors should not be expecting for receiving income is scaring enough.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: