Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING MY POKER WEBSITE FOR 1.25 BTC OR OFFER, THANKS  (Read 379 times)
gregory.krupa (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:48:00 PM

Hi, im selling my poker site http://www.senipoker.club website for 1.25 bitcoin or make me an offer due to health problems and a big surgery medical bill... Sad

Sale includes:

- domain senipoker.club + full unique design
- unique poker framework with source codes in C++, so that means you can make changes and resell the codes that i purchased
- Poker client + server is easy to manage also have web interface backend

Price is negotiable of course make me an offer, please feel free to add me on skype: gregory.krupa2015@gmail.com or email me

This codes i purchased has cost me $20k and for site development.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:57:38 PM

Your going have to provide a little more information than you have if you want anyone to be genuinely interested. You haven't provided any information about whether anything has been staked or how many visitors you are getting per month. Of course, if you are just starting up and haven't had anything staked or viewers then you need to provide the evidence that this cost you 20k and you are indeed the owner of the site.

Also anyone who does go ahead and purchase this, please use an escrow.
gregory.krupa (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:30:28 PM

Your going have to provide a little more information than you have if you want anyone to be genuinely interested. You haven't provided any information about whether anything has been staked or how many visitors you are getting per month. Of course, if you are just starting up and haven't had anything staked or viewers then you need to provide the evidence that this cost you 20k and you are indeed the owner of the site.

Also anyone who does go ahead and purchase this, please use an escrow.

Hi, the site has no traffic but it is ready to launch for business, servers have been setup, poker client on the website connects to my servers, i own all rights to the source codes, you can rebrand the pokerclient to your ownpoker.com too for example with your logos aswell.

I have had the displeasure of having a big hospital bill, i cannot invest more into this project thats why i am selling my online poker assets to cover my medical bills.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: