Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I divorced my wife and put every cent I have into Blackbytes  (Read 3293 times)
wklt2002

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

Never heard about this coin, this thread lowkey looks like a pump attempt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:31:46 PM

Well at least worst case scenario you lost your money instead of giving even more to your wife in your divorce  Shocked anyway I hope it works out for you, I would always advise against risking all of your funds as it often leads to people being caught out and losing everything. But hey you've done it now so good luck.

catia (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:09:53 AM

Someone just posted this excellent comparison of DAG coins like Blackbytes/Byteball vs IOTA and Raiblocks https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7iv20r/dag_coin_comparison_byteball_iota_raiblocks_etc/
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:08:38 AM

What you have done OP is risky, after a divorce most of the time is recommended that you do not take any kind of big decision, like marrying again or business decisions, while I hope you are right and your investment goes as you expect I fear what may happen if things do not go your way, you will be ruined for the rest of your life that is why you should never invest more money than what you can afford to lose.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
catia (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:36:20 PM

What you have done OP is risky, after a divorce most of the time is recommended that you do not take any kind of big decision, like marrying again or business decisions, while I hope you are right and your investment goes as you expect I fear what may happen if things do not go your way, you will be ruined for the rest of your life that is why you should never invest more money than what you can afford to lose.

who needs full stops?  Cheesy
catia (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:08:55 AM

I would of put everything in Bitcoin instead. Alteast you will become a millionaire in a few years and your wife might ask to come back  Grin

Bitcoin is overvalued, Blackbytes is undervalued

And I have no interest in having her back, there is good reason we are no longer speaking
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:38:33 AM

Sorry to hear that You've divorced. About your investment as you can see everywhere people keep saying that "don't put all your eggs into one basket", I would say same thing. It is very risky to putting all you have into one project. Hope you can success. Wish you best luck. 

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
catia (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:26:19 PM

Sorry to hear that You've divorced. About your investment as you can see everywhere people keep saying that "don't put all your eggs into one basket", I would say same thing. It is very risky to putting all you have into one project. Hope you can success. Wish you best luck. 

I found the best hidden basket, thats why all my eggs are in it
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:15:16 AM

One day the will make a film about you: The man who left his wife without blackbytes.

catia (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:52:58 PM

One day the will make a film about you: The man who left his wife without blackbytes.

Amber Heard can play the role of my ex wife. Gold digging b!$%
catia (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:49:59 PM

Blackbytes/Byteball up around 35% today.

Trading volumes still very low vs other coins.

Heres a PDF comparison someone made comparing them vs Bitcoin, IOTA, ETH etc https://www.docdroid.net/calYyts/comparison-crypto-currency-made-by-baki.pdf
TGJJ

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:57:09 PM

I just came across this video from Bitcoin maximalist Richard Heart, who says Blackbytes/Byteball are the only two alt coins he actually likes!

https://youtu.be/zCDSoaIstTM?t=1m9s

I'm going to look into this more
catia (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:55:34 PM

I just came across this video from Bitcoin maximalist Richard Heart, who says Blackbytes/Byteball are the only two alt coins he actually likes!

https://youtu.be/zCDSoaIstTM?t=1m9s

I'm going to look into this more

Was Richard Heard the whale that made Byteball/Blackbytes the top performing coin today?

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16620

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 07:30:00 PM

(the project is distributing 98% of coins for free as mass market adoption is the aim).
Correction: it's 99%:
One last thing.  The remaining 1% will be given away to the first 100m users who install Byteball wallet, 100 Kbytes to each user.  This will start 6 months from now or later, after we get ready for that scale.
It seems like a small difference, but it takes 50% off of Tonych's share: he only keeps 1%.

I believe $18.8 million for a privacy coin on a scaleable technology (DAG) is a crazy low market cap.
You have a very good argument here. I too believe Byteball itself is already highly undervalued, and Blackbytes could be the holy grail of privacy. In a thread like Best Private Coin?, I'm the only one who mentions it, while Monero is mentioned many times (by people only posting for Activity).
In a way, Blackbytes are so private that most people don't even know about it. That makes the potential for growth enormous.

I´m going to spend the next two years living living in my parents house, not drinking alcohol and probably without any female company so I will have time to reply:)
So you put all your eggs in one basket! It's a very risky strategy, but at least you follow what you believe in.

Also, blackbytes cold storage doesn't exist.  Not saying blackbytes aren't a good investment, but you have to be online to receive them.  You could connect computer to internet for a few seconds to receive them I guess.
Blackbytes can be stored on multi signature wallets which are extremely secure. Far more secure than how most people store their cryptos
Using multisig makes it much harder to steal your Blackbytes, you could make it as big as you want and require a Linux PC, an Android phone and an iOS device to sign transactions, while you keep some other devices with the same wallet as backup (say 3 out of 6 multisig).
May I ask how far you've gone to secure your Blackbytes?

Thats really, really, really bad... how do they expect anyone to feel secure holding millions in this?
Please read up on Byteball and Blackbytes, it's intended to be used by as many people as possible, holding millions in it was never the intention. That being said, it's a steep learning process but the multisig makes it very secure. It's not even that hard, actually.

From the title, I expected you'd put all your money in an untraceable anonymous coin before the divorce, so she wouldn't find back any money Tongue

backdown00

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:57:48 PM

how do you buy and save your blackbytes? how was the distribution of blackbytes in the past?  same as byteball?  wish you all the best. good luck!
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:25:05 PM

Nice story! We'll see the byteball investment outcome really soon. I think it would be better to find smaller coin or 2 with high potential and hold them for a little longer, but it's just my opinion...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:45:37 PM

Life happen and cryptocurrency could make life easy if you know how to use and keep it or better still how to trade cryptocurrency for profit! It is good that you are putting your best foot forward after your divorce. Good luck!
You have a right suggestion for him but I am worried that he will not be able to manage and he will fail to trade well as he even unable to handle with his wife and end up with a divorce. I am saying this because the intelligence and well management often play a vital role in trade. The trader if will be well expert in managing every aspect of life then he will be more successful.
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:22:11 AM

I'm the only woman that I know that actually owns any crypto, its funny reading your OP.

So did you divorce your ex wife and put everything into Blackbytes, or did she divorce you ?  Wink

Nice.... another woman in crypto.  I think that means there is three now.   Of course I'm kidding, but have to admit that you're of the minority.

Seems it was mutual.

Oh another divorced guy  Cheesy
Welcome in club

Many of us are in the club.   Tongue

I think your divorce is not brilliant reason to take your asset with Blackbytes, I believe your post is just to promoted Blackbytes. Never know about this and I don't have any knowledge/ experience about it, but my question is why not replace your money with btc?. I can't tell you nothing but your post looks funny for me. Thank's again.

Doesn't seem like his divorce was the reason to me.  What's wrong with promoting Blackbytes?  At least it's not the Dev team claiming they have Microsoft on board.  (jab)

I would of put everything in Bitcoin instead. Alteast you will become a millionaire in a few years and your wife might ask to come back  Grin

Why would he want her back when she becomes a gold digger?

Don't be sorry about it.  Looks like he is happy.

how do you buy and save your blackbytes? how was the distribution of blackbytes in the past?  same as byteball?  wish you all the best. good luck!

Yes, the wallet holds Byte and Blackbytes by default.  You can add other 'assets' as well.
The wallet also has access to bot for different things like gambling, insurance, and trading.

---------------------------
Here is your link to receive 0.001 GB: https://byteball.org/openapp.html#textcoin?time-garlic-canoe-entry-twice-mesh-require-that-funny-merit-shove-merit

bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:36:28 AM

This divorce caught up my attention never not knowing about Blackbytes thank you OP for posting it I will sure look at this project and have a nice wonderful divorce. On the other hand don't just hide from the table of your father and mother have a glimpse of the sunset once in a while. Good luck.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:05:01 AM

you're really smart in making an interesting thread title, I read this thread because more curious to why you divorced your wife hahaha, and now I even so know about blackbytes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: